2011 Nissan Altima

Available in 6 styles:  2011 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

1st import i've owned

by Fast car driver from CHICAGO | August 13, 2014

I love the 3.5SR sedan I just purchased!!! its quicker than you think! glad I got this 4dr Altima.DC

Love my Altima

by Sue from Raleigh, NC | June 17, 2014

I went to Mitchel Mill Motors and spoke with Allen about the car I was looking for. I had tried out the Altima and a Camry and liked the Altima a little bit better. I can't say enough about Allen, it took a little bit to find the right car but I was patient and he did a fantastic job for me. The car is perfect, I love it. Mileage was low, car was very clean and he made sure he got just what I wanted. My car is so smooth riding in. I feel like its a luxury car, to me it is. I would recommend any one to go to Mitchel Mill, you will be glad you did, they are great people and if your patient they will find just what your looking for at just the right price.

I like Altimas

by In The Wind from Bucks County, PA | May 5, 2014

I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Altima from O'Neil Nissan in Warminster, PA. I really like this car. I still have a 2006 Nissan Altima that my wife purchased from O'Neil several years ago. My 2011 Altima is very comfortable to drive and very nice to look at. Donna Mechmann, the Sales Manager at O'Neil Nissan helped us with the purchases of both vehicles and she was very helpful in getting us the cars we wanted. I am very impressed with the handling, gas mileage and the sporty good looks of my 2011 Altima. I had researched and driven other cars before I made my decision and felt that this car gave me a lot for my money. I would suggest to others to consider purchasing a Nissan Altima. Like I said you get a lot of car for the money and still having a 2006 model, I have found these cars to be very reliable.

2011 Nissan Altima : A perfect car.

by Amit from Parsippany | March 26, 2014

The car has very good interiors much better than its competitors. Mileage is good , Love the keyless entry and Button start. Only thing which I did not like was that it did not have a USB Port where I can put my usb chip to hear songs.. It does not have MP3 player which was so surprizing. Thanks

My Burgundy Beauty:Vixen

by Happy Driver from Dallas TX | November 14, 2013

I love my new car! Its powerful yet fuel Efficient for a 4v. It's got a huge trunk and very roomy. I enjoy my car very much & I am extremely happy with my choice.

Altima 2.5 SL, good and bad

by New to Nissan from Rockford, IL | January 5, 2013

I got this car with 35k on it used for a decent price. I really love the style, and the SL interior is very good quality. I've had it for seven months now and still like it. BUT... It does have it's flaws, namely dissapointing fuel economy, and lack of power. I'm lucky to get 23 mpg in mixed mostly highway driving. CVT jerks at low speed when you accelerate. It also can get a little tricky on the midwestern snow and ice. Other than that it seems really solid and dependable. The interior is top notch. The ride is great but the engines strains under acceleration. We also tested the Camry and the Accord, I thought this one was a bit nicer!

very bad

by poor from pa | August 23, 2012

This nissan altima is for a young kid. The bottom of the transmission scrapes the road. The seats are horrible. Its hard to see over the dash board. The console keeps coming loose. The breaks go bad all the time. I have never hated a vehilce and the jerk that invented this one is stupid.

A very nice sedan

by gman72 from Centennial | June 13, 2012

I had occasion to drive the 2.5 model as a rental last week for 400 miles in southern Florida. I normally drive a 2008 Altima 3.5 coupe and prior to that a 350z. I found the 2.5 engine to be very peppy and had no problems driving on I-95 with 1 passenger and the air conditioning on. The car took only a few moments to cool down. The car I drove was a little more spartan than my 2008 model; no satellite radio, no steering wheel sound controls, cloth seats and the cooling system while very functional did not have the more precise temperature settings I am used to. Merging onto the interstate was not a problem at all, and while it didn't have the acceleration of the 3.5, it was certainly not under powered. I will certainly consider this engine when making future purchases. Think at times I was getting 35 mpg.

Excellent car

by Nissan Newbie from Philadelphia, PA | May 28, 2012

I've been holding out on getting an Nissan for a while. I'm glad I did! This Altima is AWESOME! Its got all the bells and whistles one can imagine, and it runs antastically. Gas consumption is great and its an all over fantastic car. I'm sure it'll still run this well at 90,000 miles as it does at its current 9000 miles.

1st Car purchase

by OCD car owner from Paxton, IL | May 7, 2012

Wife and I researched our purchase for almost a month. We drove all models in it's class and landed on the Altima. Our wants and needs: a gas sipper, great styling, peppy, and within our budget. We feel the car gets better than advertised gas mileage in town. It has more than enough power to merge onto the interstate with i's CVT transmission. We found a special edition in black with black interior. Exactly what we were looking for thanks to Cars.com