2011 Nissan Altima

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2011 Nissan Altima : A perfect car.

by Amit from Parsippany | March 26, 2014

The car has very good interiors much better than its competitors. Mileage is good , Love the keyless entry and Button start. Only thing which I did not like was that it did not have a USB Port where I can put my usb chip to hear songs.. It does not have MP3 player which was so surprizing. Thanks

My Burgundy Beauty:Vixen

by Happy Driver from Dallas TX | November 14, 2013

I love my new car! Its powerful yet fuel Efficient for a 4v. It's got a huge trunk and very roomy. I enjoy my car very much & I am extremely happy with my choice.

Altima 2.5 SL, good and bad

by New to Nissan from Rockford, IL | January 5, 2013

I got this car with 35k on it used for a decent price. I really love the style, and the SL interior is very good quality. I've had it for seven months now and still like it. BUT... It does have it's flaws, namely dissapointing fuel economy, and lack of power. I'm lucky to get 23 mpg in mixed mostly highway driving. CVT jerks at low speed when you accelerate. It also can get a little tricky on the midwestern snow and ice. Other than that it seems really solid and dependable. The interior is top notch. The ride is great but the engines strains under acceleration. We also tested the Camry and the Accord, I thought this one was a bit nicer!

very bad

by poor from pa | August 23, 2012

This nissan altima is for a young kid. The bottom of the transmission scrapes the road. The seats are horrible. Its hard to see over the dash board. The console keeps coming loose. The breaks go bad all the time. I have never hated a vehilce and the jerk that invented this one is stupid.

A very nice sedan

by gman72 from Centennial | June 13, 2012

I had occasion to drive the 2.5 model as a rental last week for 400 miles in southern Florida. I normally drive a 2008 Altima 3.5 coupe and prior to that a 350z. I found the 2.5 engine to be very peppy and had no problems driving on I-95 with 1 passenger and the air conditioning on. The car took only a few moments to cool down. The car I drove was a little more spartan than my 2008 model; no satellite radio, no steering wheel sound controls, cloth seats and the cooling system while very functional did not have the more precise temperature settings I am used to. Merging onto the interstate was not a problem at all, and while it didn't have the acceleration of the 3.5, it was certainly not under powered. I will certainly consider this engine when making future purchases. Think at times I was getting 35 mpg.

Excellent car

by Nissan Newbie from Philadelphia, PA | May 28, 2012

I've been holding out on getting an Nissan for a while. I'm glad I did! This Altima is AWESOME! Its got all the bells and whistles one can imagine, and it runs antastically. Gas consumption is great and its an all over fantastic car. I'm sure it'll still run this well at 90,000 miles as it does at its current 9000 miles.

1st Car purchase

by OCD car owner from Paxton, IL | May 7, 2012

Wife and I researched our purchase for almost a month. We drove all models in it's class and landed on the Altima. Our wants and needs: a gas sipper, great styling, peppy, and within our budget. We feel the car gets better than advertised gas mileage in town. It has more than enough power to merge onto the interstate with i's CVT transmission. We found a special edition in black with black interior. Exactly what we were looking for thanks to Cars.com

Best Value in Mid-Sized Cars

by Value Man from Dallas, TX | January 23, 2012

I have had this car for 10,000 miles and like it better all the time! After researching and driving the other cars in the segment, I picked the Altima SL and am glad I did. Why? Driving: Great acceleration! It really does drive like a 6 cylinder. Awesome suspension...not too soft like the Camry or harsh like the Accord, but "just right". It handles well too...really hugs the road. Comfort: Seats are perfect: not too hard like Accord or Malibu. The dual-zone AC is great as it offers an option for passengers and is great in the blistering Texas summer heat. Value: Avg. 28 mpg with a mix of 2/3 hwy and 1/3 city driving. I am happy with that. I have had zero defect issues. I have come to appreciate the curves in the styling...it looks sculpted in white. The interior is really nice for the class...not overly done with cheap plastic. Best "bang for the buck" I could find!

Most value for the money

by psp from Oak Brook, IL | January 7, 2012

I bought Altima coupe, 3.5L,6 speed manual and have been driving this for over a year. It is a real pleasure driving this little car. It has so many features other German cars charge extra for. Acceleration is incredible and I get about 420 miles on a tank of regular gas, averaging abour 24 miles on combined driving. I have driven a Boxter, BMW copue and own M-B and prefer driving this one. As for the looks, one can easily mistake this for Infiniti G37 coupe, which is of course made by Nissan.

Altima Coupe great little car

by jj from Antioch, Illinois | December 26, 2011

Bought this Coupe for styling and gas mileage. So far everything has been great. Got the price I was waiting for. Not a performance car with the 4 cylinder but it's fine for me (60 yo). Ride is smooth for it's size. Recommend it.