2012 Nissan Altima

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

comfort at its best!

by heather from tennessee | May 27, 2014

We just recently purchused our 2012 altima! After previoulsy owning a 2003 altima older body style, We decided a nissan was best for us. Our previous altima still had 300,000 miles on it and still running! and still booking for 3,000 dollars. I hope this car will do the same for us. Very comfortable & has some spunk, very quick. So far we are very happy with this car. Perfect for a small family!

My First Real Car

by Loving My Altima from Colorado Springs, CO | March 17, 2014

I'm a college student so this 2012 Nissan Altima is the first car that I've had, other than the hand-me-down minivan from my parents. I absolutely love how the car drives. The van I mentioned is also a Nissan and it is 13 years old and still running so my family and I really trust the Nissan brand. The Altima is so roomy inside and the outside just looks great. I am in love and obsessed with it.

It's not a Maxima but it's ok

by JayTee from Chicago Illinois | March 5, 2014

I bought it with 35K miles it now has 55K. I paid 24,000 for the car, so needless to say I paid wAy to much, which is completely my fault. Other then that the car drives and handles pretty good. I didn't know at the time of purchase but it can act as a manual stick..this if you know how to use it makes the car get up and go quick. I don't like the noise that the engine constantly makes..It can sometimes sound like an airplane

Nissan Altima

by surotch from Rochester, NY | February 21, 2014

The stick moves in towards the drivers leg to go into manual transmission mode. A few times I have accidentally slipped it into manual. Also if you are going about 60MPH slip the trans into manual and shift up to 6th gear. I do this for extreme gas mileage. Great car!! Has AUX, and cruise! I paid a little over 11G for mine!! Great deal Love it!!

Not a good bargin

by GTS from New Jersey | December 8, 2013

I bought this Altima SL new 2012 The cars blue tooth is a waste. The engine is a 2.5 Noisy clank clattering for the first 5 minutes cold! Oh and if you start it cold and shut the engine down after a minute good luck starting it. I had to move the car 20 feet started it cold and in the morning it wouldn't start! Its a known fact about Altimas! Overall this car was $27,800 dollars on the sticker and not worth it. Car now has 33,000 miles. Not Worth it you'll see for yourself. Bad on wet or snow roads!

Awesome

by Tonette from Lousisiana | October 20, 2013

I have a 2012 pre certified Altima. I love, love my car, I have traveled to Houston from Baton Rouge two times the gas mileage is wonderful. I filled up in Baton Rouge and when I made it to Houston 280 miles later I had only used a half a tank of gas. The ride is smooth, really smooth, I didn't realize I was going as fast as I was until I was stopped by the state trooper. But I still love my car.

Great

by Sports car from Lithia Springs, GA | September 28, 2013

I have only had my Altima about a month but so far I am very happy with my purchase! I purchased it for about $15,500 it had a little over 46,000 miles it used to be a rental car but it handles great. The sales person Ceci worked with my finances and knew everything about the cars i was interested in.

The best car I ever had

by NISSANDRIVER from Cleveland OH | August 25, 2013

I've been driving Altimas since 2008 and I am really satisfied with this make. I enjoy driving nice designed and good on gas car. I recomed to buy NISSAN ALTIMA.

Worst Car I ever owned!

by fah2011 from St Augustine Florida | July 9, 2013

This car is dangerous to drive on a windy day, the car has too high of a profile and the lightest wind gust will toss the car. The other problem is the cabin is too noisy, road noise and wind noise.. Terrible car, I hate it.

BEWARE !!

by milkel from Hunt Valley, MD | June 29, 2013

Cook Auto quote a price as internet price and when you reach their place to view the car you are told that the actual price is $2,500 - $3,000 higher than what is shown as internet price. This happened to me when I saw the internet price of $13,884 for a 2011 Nissan Altima, and was told the price is actually $16,900 when I reached there. Upon asking what the difference is for, I was told it is the cost of reconditioning the car, transportation from their point of purchase to their Showroom, paperwork, etc. This is simply ridiculous, for the reason that ALL the above stated costs have been incurred BEFORE the car has been advertised and are hence very well known to the seller, then why not include them in the price??? For me, I felt cheated for the time, efforts and costs I had to put in to reach there in order to view the cars.