2013 Nissan Altima

2013 Nissan Altima
Available in 8 styles:  2013 Nissan Altima 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

My Nissan Altima Experience!!!

by Sports Car Fanatic from Long Island, NY | May 18, 2016

This car is amazing and i love everything about it!!! It is easy and drives well when i am on the road!!! I love the all black interior/exterior look!!! It drives so smooth and i don't feel the road under my behind!!! This is my first time driving a nissan altima and i am never going back to any other make, model, or design!!! Team Nissan all the way!!!

Just bought

by DSiebert24 from Grove, Okla | October 18, 2015

The first thing I noticed about this car is the great exterior body style. Very classy in my opinion :) As soon as I opened the door, I loved the interior. And the one thing I haven't seen people commenting on is the plushness of the seats. The seats seem to absorb you. lol. Very comfortable. I have seen comments about the inside getting dirty very fast , I have noticed this too. I have also noticed the engine gets noisy when accelerating. This is not my first 4 cyl engine car and I know they can get pretty "raspy" but this car seems to be a little louder than anything I have ever owned. But the noise does subside once the speed is up to where I want it. I don't know if I should be concerned over this or not??? The car is great though, other than that concern. I bought it used with 55k miles. Great acceleration , comfortable ride. Seems to absorb a lot of road bumps. Great on gas.

Awesome car so far!

by 2013Altima from Massachusetts | July 11, 2015

I had been researching for close to a year and a half on cars. I went from small cars, to midsize, to crossovers and back. If you are like me wanting to get the most for your money, then you are doing yourself a disservice by not looking at the Altima. People's biggest turn off about this car is the CVT which is understandable, but the CVT works very well with these engines and getting the best out of them. Other cars have great things about them, but also some things that lag behind. For instance the Optima/Sonata cousins get you a lot of features for the money, but the long term value isn't there and the gas mileage isn't great. The Camry and Accord give great value throughout their life, but are seen as boring and the styling is lacking. The Altima took the list of things that people want in a midsize sedan and systematically crossed everyone one off the list. I've had the Altima for a few weeks now with no complaints and I recommend it to anyone.

I loved it at first but now not so much

by Sam in an Altima from Turnersville, NJ | May 2, 2015

I bought a brand new Nissan Altima S 2013 and at first I loved it. It drives great and is a comfortable car with a great look. But the longer I've had it the more problems I find with it and it's only been 2 years exactly. First of all, there's been about 3 recalls since I've had it and now my driver side handle inside is broken! If I was the Hulk maybe I could justify this but it's a fairly new car so this shouldn't have broken. The guy told me this is common for these cars and I'm thinking, 'it's 2 years old! It shouldn't be an issue.' Another thing I dislike about the Altima is that there is no option to keep the car radio on when turning the car off, if say you're at a gas station waiting for the tank to be filled. The only option is to turn the car completely off or on. Additionally, the car does get super dirty quickly. Not easy to maintain bc of the interior material. The type of cloth attracts everything under the sun including the plastic material used to cover the center console. I feel like I have to clean it every day! I hope with the newer models Nissan will update the car and fix the issues mentioned in this thread. Otherwise I won't be buying again.

Must have the Altima,would not take anything else!

by Chloe from Charlotte, NC | March 31, 2015

My Nissan Altima was totaled by a truck crashing into the back passenger door. I walked away without a scratch. I was determined to replace it with EXACTLY the same car. (And I have.) 2013 was this models first year. The older models don't have the features... and new models look the same, so I think 2013 is the best value for money. It gets amazing mileage and I love the variable transmission feeling of power whenever I want it and great gas mileage. (I did have to adjust because I was waiting to hear gear changes that do not exist with this transmission.) Once I got 46 MPG coming from Knocksville to Charlotte! (It's normally in the mid 30s). I got the leather seats and technology package with back up camera, bluetooth and navigation. It even lights up under the car when I open the door. I can't imagine anything else you could want in a car. Love it! (Also, trunk is gigantic, and laying down the seats I can fit almost anything.)

Outstanding Vehicle

by raven from Kentucky | January 31, 2015

Nissan's Altima is a excellent vehicle in durability, comfort, performance and great gas mileage. I have owned Nissan vehicles for many years and keep going back to them due to cost, performance and long life of their vehicles.

Very disappointed

by Mimi from Springfield, Tennessee | January 6, 2015

The outside of the car is beautiful, but the performance is very disappointing. I bought a 2014 Nissan S in August 2014, new. For the first 2000 miles it drove great. It now has 4700 miles on it. When the car get to 1500 RPM to 2000 the car ROARS underneath and the steering wheel and floorboard vibrate. My 9 year old granddaughter asked one day "what is that sound". I took it back to the dealership and they kept it for a day and advised the car was designed that way to get good gas mileage. My daughter and son both have an Altima, but there will not be another one in this family.

Great car

by Hoot from MD | October 11, 2014

.This is my first Nissan and I am very impressed .Very stylist four door car that handles great thru the turns on back roads .38 MPG on the highway with push button start , blue tooth ,XM with great sound system , remote start back up camera , Looked at the Honda Accord first ,then purchased my Altima .Very comfortable on long trips . Nice value for the price. You will be very happy with this car

Reliable

by Lobo from San Diego | October 2, 2014

Good condiccions.Good price,good ofert,good deal.Please call me to make business.Am waiting for yours answer.

Hate the inside!

by sehhansn from Centennial, CO | September 24, 2014

The inside looks really nice when you first get it, but it gets dirty really fast. And it attracts hair like crazy everytime my dog gets in the car I have to go over the seats with a lint roller otherwise it gets set in.