2013 Nissan Altima

Starting MSRP

Overall

bad navagation

by retired in minnesota from minnesota lake, mn | September 12, 2014

we really like the ride, roominess, trunk space. pretty much everything except the navigation. it has not worked right from day one. took it to the dealer and was told to contact Nissan to get it updated. called, and was told it cost $150 to update something that was off from day 1. we will use our garmin for that. we have 11500 miles on it and haven't had it a year yet. skip the navigation if you can.

Best car i have ever owned!!

by Luvn my Altima13 from Rapid City, SD. | August 15, 2014

A+++ After several mths, Excellent MPG, Sporty & FUN!! Lots of options that on most cars have to purchase. Nissan Rocks! Highly Recommend, great car for anyone. Young or Old.

Brown's Nissan

by Brown's Nissan from Ashburn, VA | July 28, 2014

Bought used at Brown's Nissan, highly recommend Michael Fletcher. Great sales knowledge and extremely helpful!! Definitely will be a repeat customer...

First CPO Car

by Nissa from Houston | July 18, 2014

Bit Hesitant to buy non new car, but clean car fax makes me sure I am not doing any mistake, it had gave me a great MPG rate ( i have brand new SUV ) this car is better at it, average audio but good as overall

2013 Nissan Altima SL

by Billy Buck from Chapin sc | July 13, 2014

Bought in Sept 2013. I have 11,000 miles and is a great car. Getting 38 MPG on flat ground. Really enjoying.

Save the time and aggravation

by Warp from Indianapolis, IN | May 27, 2014

I leased my Altima 2.5SV on June 8, 2013. I choose it because of the advertised mileage was almost the same as the 2013 Hyundia Elantra. Little did i know that Nissan was way into false advertising. I currently have 15,000 miles. I just went on a 226 mile trip. Only 20 miles of the trip was city driving and the car was not stopped for more then 1 minute at any time. The car stated I had only averaged 34.8 MPG for this trip. When I returned home, I immediately filled the gas tank up expecting only 6.5 gallons (226 divided by 34.8). Instead, the car took 8.2 gallons of gas. So I only got 27.5MPG. so what happened to my 38 MPG? Your guess is as good as mine. And Nissan is not doing a thing about it. BTW, I was averaging 35 MPG in an Elantra prior to my Altima and have not changed my driving patterns...

I'll never buy anything other than a Nissan again!

by Newest Altima Owner from Upper Marlboro, MD | May 19, 2014

I absolutely love this car! I bought a 2013 Altima SV a month ago and love it to pieces. Although I bought it technically used, it's new to me because it only had 6K miles (was a lease turn in) and is under the manufacturer's warranty for 3 yrs/36K miles. I previously had a Mazda (which had multiple issues within the 1st year of ownership) and when I was ready to buy something new, I narrowed it down to Toyota & Nissan. While many will argue that Toyotas are better built and last longer, they just don't have the styling that I like with their cars (the new Camry is too box-y). This car is stylish, sporty, but still has the roominess of a sedan. All the features rock: backup camera, Bluetooth, etc. but my FAVORITE feature is the push button to start. Being a mom, I LOVE that I never have to fumble around my purse to find my keys...there's even a button on the trunk and door that you can just push and it unlocks. The only time I take my keys out are once I get home to unlock the door! And this car looks just like the new Lexus ES350...but is much cheaper!

2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL UPDATE: 15,000

by 23 with a new car from Chicago, IL | May 1, 2014

I wrote a review a while back when I first bought this car. I gave everything 5 stars except for exterior staying, but that's only because I liked the ford fusion better in terms of styling. Obviously I was very excited I just bought my first new car and I loved everything about it. Now, after 15,000 miles, its my car that I get in everyday and go to work or go on road trips with, so now you won't smell new car, but more likely my gym shoes and there is probably a couple lost fries that fell down the sides of the seat. It's now just my car and after 15,000 miles, I still love it. I said before, ignore the NASA sales pitch on the seats, they are just really comfortable. A lot of "expert" reviews say the inside is bland, but I like that I know where all my buttons are and they will respond quickly so I don't have to stare at the screen when I'm driving. I'm getting a total of 30.1 MPG in almost exclusive stop and go traffic (I don't push the throttle that hard). I've had zero problems with the transmission or the engine and I still love the CVT. Because I stop and go, I never liked how new gears shift gears so quickly and in stop and go traffic that can get really annoying. My car just accelerates and stays steady and smooth. Yes in the lower RPM, it sounds a little raspy, but since I have the radio on, I don't hear it. My advice for buying a new car is to go out and try them. I test drove 7 of them in the midsize sedan segment and I didn't settle for the Altima, I loved it. I love how it drives and how comfortable it is and how easy the tech is. Besides, test driving cars is just an enormous amount of fun, especially when you do it with friends. Don't listen to reviews, make your own opinions. People will only write on these if they really love a car or if they really hate a car and really thats just one review. This is review #144 on this website and Nissan has sold hundreds of thousands of these cars. Not everyone puts their reviews online. Go out and drive. I just want you to give the Nissan Altima a chance before you make a final decision.

ABSOLUTELY HATE THE CAR

by Fran from Poconos, PA | March 27, 2014

2013 Altima has a delay in the transmission, and they said its normal. Engine is so noisy the blue tooth dont work from all the noise interference and they said its normal. Nissan wont recognize the problems so they will never be fixed

Don't do it

by Sue in Cleveland from Twinsburg, OH | March 22, 2014

I bought this car brand new in Nov 2012. Within months I had a bad front wheel bearing - had to get a rental....a few months later bad back wheel bearing, had o get another rental. Months later again, the car is revving up to 3000 RPMs when I'm going down hill and there are knocking sounds underneath. Also hearing rattling in the dash. Black interior with pets or life in general is a BAD idea, always looks dirty. Never again.....I will trade it in as soon as I don't get hit too hard on the trade in.