2013 Nissan Altima

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car

by Hoot from MD | October 11, 2014

.This is my first Nissan and I am very impressed .Very stylist four door car that handles great thru the turns on back roads .38 MPG on the highway with push button start , blue tooth ,XM with great sound system , remote start back up camera , Looked at the Honda Accord first ,then purchased my Altima .Very comfortable on long trips . Nice value for the price. You will be very happy with this car

Reliable

by Lobo from San Diego | October 2, 2014

Good condiccions.Good price,good ofert,good deal.Please call me to make business.Am waiting for yours answer.

Hate the inside!

by sehhansn from Centennial, CO | September 24, 2014

The inside looks really nice when you first get it, but it gets dirty really fast. And it attracts hair like crazy everytime my dog gets in the car I have to go over the seats with a lint roller otherwise it gets set in.

Fierce Car...

by MzFierce1 from Northeast | September 16, 2014

I have to say ... sometimes I do not want to get out of my car. I bought my car in July new/used(it was a dealer's car at the dealership and had less than 6K on it). I was going from an SUV to a car and was pretty apprehensive but as soon as I got into my black 2.5 SV I fell in love!!!. This is a solid car. From the interior that drowns out outside noise to the exterior that is sleek. Owners of this car will love the gas mileage and the "kick" that it gives when acceleration is needed from its CVT engine. I have so many favorite features... I can't list them all. Everything from the push button start, to the information system on the dashboard that literally makes you think your car is talking to you... to again the sleekness of the car and solid feel that I'm going to get to where I need to go without any problems and in style.

bad navagation

by retired in minnesota from minnesota lake, mn | September 12, 2014

we really like the ride, roominess, trunk space. pretty much everything except the navigation. it has not worked right from day one. took it to the dealer and was told to contact Nissan to get it updated. called, and was told it cost $150 to update something that was off from day 1. we will use our garmin for that. we have 11500 miles on it and haven't had it a year yet. skip the navigation if you can.

Best car i have ever owned!!

by Luvn my Altima13 from Rapid City, SD. | August 15, 2014

A+++ After several mths, Excellent MPG, Sporty & FUN!! Lots of options that on most cars have to purchase. Nissan Rocks! Highly Recommend, great car for anyone. Young or Old.

Brown's Nissan

by Brown's Nissan from Ashburn, VA | July 28, 2014

Bought used at Brown's Nissan, highly recommend Michael Fletcher. Great sales knowledge and extremely helpful!! Definitely will be a repeat customer...

First CPO Car

by Nissa from Houston | July 18, 2014

Bit Hesitant to buy non new car, but clean car fax makes me sure I am not doing any mistake, it had gave me a great MPG rate ( i have brand new SUV ) this car is better at it, average audio but good as overall

2013 Nissan Altima SL

by Billy Buck from Chapin sc | July 13, 2014

Bought in Sept 2013. I have 11,000 miles and is a great car. Getting 38 MPG on flat ground. Really enjoying.

Save the time and aggravation

by Warp from Indianapolis, IN | May 27, 2014

I leased my Altima 2.5SV on June 8, 2013. I choose it because of the advertised mileage was almost the same as the 2013 Hyundia Elantra. Little did i know that Nissan was way into false advertising. I currently have 15,000 miles. I just went on a 226 mile trip. Only 20 miles of the trip was city driving and the car was not stopped for more then 1 minute at any time. The car stated I had only averaged 34.8 MPG for this trip. When I returned home, I immediately filled the gas tank up expecting only 6.5 gallons (226 divided by 34.8). Instead, the car took 8.2 gallons of gas. So I only got 27.5MPG. so what happened to my 38 MPG? Your guess is as good as mine. And Nissan is not doing a thing about it. BTW, I was averaging 35 MPG in an Elantra prior to my Altima and have not changed my driving patterns...