2015 Nissan Altima

Starting MSRP

Overall

Altima SL

by Treblig Leba from Grants Pass,Oregon | July 15, 2015

This is our 2nd SL the 1st was a 2009 the new has all options and for fuel economy it can't be beat 27 city 38 hwy in total comfort.Go demo you'll know what we're talking about. Sincerely, Gilbert and Naida Abel Grants Pass,Oregon

Great quality for the amount paid!

by Nissan Owner from Tampa, Fl. | June 22, 2015

I bought this car about a month ago and have already managed to put 2,000 miles on it. I am in love! I have had no problems with this car, previous models seemed to have a lot of issues but Nissan has set the bar higher by doing some minor changes. You get more features than you do in the majority of competitors. The only issue I have with this car is how often it needs to be cleaned, inside and out, for some reason the material used for the center console always has a residue seeped in that's hard to remove. I will say that the transmission and engine become loud after a while, but it sounds good when you put it into sport mode. The "shifting" amuses me, but the CVT transmission can really put out some power; for a 4 cylinder I can speed up pretty quick on the highway when needed. I owned a 2002 Infiniti G20 before I traded it in for a white 2015 Altima and it has exceeded my expectations immensely. I would definitely recommend this car and I will always buy from Nissan/Infiniti. Props to the engineers and designers.

take nothing for ranted

by old driver from Salton City, CA | June 14, 2015

I settled for the color I had the least dislike for. The 8 way power seat and quality interior are something you must experience. Words fail to convey how much extra comfort you get for a bad back and leg position strain. READ THE MANUAL. So many new good things that it will take a few days to learn them. A Sales person who greets you with a smile and a hand out stretched with" can I help you" Is where to start a good relation ship for the life of the car.

Excellent car for the price

by Marlins' Fan from Miami, Florida | June 7, 2015

So far I'm enjoying the car. The ride is smooth and I like the looks of the car. I also get great mileage.

Pleasant Surprise!

by runner12 from Warminster, PA. | May 13, 2015

I am the new proud "leaser" of a 2015 Nissan Altima. I have to admit, at first, I was a bit hesitant because I was coming from a V8 engine down to a 4 cylinder automobile. However, I had lots of surprises in store for me this day. When I walked into the dealership, I was waiting to be pounced upon like in the past visits from other dealerships. This dealership was cool with me just wanting to "look" around and get a feel first. Then when I requested assistance, they were happy and friendly to accommodate me. They answered my questions and enlightened me on the power of the 4 cylinder engines. Anyway, I took a test drive and was hooked. I was impressed by the comfort, smooth ride and "pick up" of the Altima. The seating is roomy and comfortable. The outside looked sleek and sporty. We sat down and I was surprised again by the ability of the salesman to work with me, so that my payment was something I could actually afford. In very little time, my paperwork was done efficiently and my salesman explained all the details and features of my new car and I was out enjoying the rest of my weekend. An experience I was not looking forward to, turned in to a quite happy and pleasant surprise!

2015 altima

by memo from las vegas nv. | May 9, 2015

Great interior style. I especially like the design that went into the dash cluster and it's monitoring system. I so wish Nissan does come up some with a more sportier version of the car or simular like they have does in the past with the SE-R back in 2006.

Nice Family Sedan

by Smitty from Kansas | May 8, 2015

2015 Altima SL....My wife and I have similar driving styles...cautious with light to moderate acceleration. We find the CVT to be an asset, delivering smooth power and a consistent 30 MPG city. Aggressive drivers probably won't like the CVT due to the engine revs. The leather seats are the most comfortable in any mid sized sedan that we drove. The suspension dampened the road bumps better than any other in it's class. As an engineer, I find the Altima, very well designed and a good value.

Excellent Car

by Motorguy from Wilmington, DE | May 5, 2015

Car: .2015 Altima 4 Door SV .4 Cylinder .Tech Package .Navigation .Back-up Camera Highs: .Terrific Gas Mileage: 37-41 Highway; 22-26 City .Regular Unleaded Fuel (Not Premium) .Large Truck .Spacious cabin .Acceleration power. .Comfortable Seating .Great Handling - handles like smaller car .Easy to parallel park with back-up camera .Great Radio .Intuitive GPS and other car performance related information Lows: .Needs an covered, quickly accessible space for spare change. .Acceleration drone under hard acceleration. After I purchased my car the dealer told me they sold a lot of Altimas. It is evident this is one very well envisioned and executed car.

most gas efficient car i've own

by ARACELI from Santa Rosa, CA | April 16, 2015

I love the way my new Altimas features, I really like the easy fill tire alert, blue tooth and the phone system. I love listening to my favorite music without messy wires in my new car, I can talk with out distraction, I feel safer knowing that if I have a low tire the car would alert me. Thanks Cris and Victor for all your wonderful help.

First time I bought two of the same car!

by taurmax from Louisiana | April 5, 2015

I've driven Oldsmobile, Chevrolet, Toyota, Volkswagen, Subura, and Hyundai. Just bought the 2015 Altima. It is my favorite car ever. After gas prices went crazy a few years ago, I traded in an SUV for a Nissan Sentra. I liked the car. One day I upgraded to the Nissan Altima 2012. I liked the Altima. It ran great until the battery died. While in the dealership getting a new battery (under warranty) I saw the 2015 and fell in love. I traded in my 2012 and got a great value on the trade. I love the larger space inside, the seats are amazingly comfortable, it handles even better than the 2012 (which was already great), the interior and exterior styling are beautiful. The other car in my house is an Altima Coupe. I am going to keep the 2015 Altima for a long time!