2015 Nissan Altima

Starting MSRP

Overall

Bad air conditioner compressor

by Nissan Car Owner from Chicago, IL | June 21, 2016

I purchased 2008 Nissan Altima from Star Nissan dealer in August 2008. The car has been used for leisure and I have rarely used air conditioning system. My car is maintained very well, so far my car’s mileage is only 36,000 miles. There has been no problem for this car so far, however recently the car air conditioning does not make cooling air. I took the car into Nissan dealer for diagnostics, I was told by the dealer that the compressor is leaking and clutch is loosen, and that the compressor and clutch needs to be replaced. I am so surprised that my car with only 36000 miles needs a new compressor; it is hard to believe this is Nissan Altima. The life span of Nissan air compressors has been set only for $36,000 miles for this car. It changed the impression of me on Nissan

Love altimas

by altima fan from madison hieghts, VA | March 23, 2016

I love this car. I owned a 97 Nissan Altima before this car and loved it as well, but not like this! this is an all new kind of love! Love the drive and the ride, color and accessories. Couldn't have gotten better if I tried!

Nice Looking Car

by BekBek from Glen Dale, WV | February 21, 2016

Our first Nissan Ultima SV and we really love it. Great looks, very smooth ride and good power. We purchased this car from Straub Nissan in Triadelphia, WV and it was a very easy and pleasing transaction. Doug, the Salesperson was exceptional.

best car decision i've made

by altima lover from freehold, nj | February 11, 2016

the Altima handles the road with ease. extremely smooth ride. the interior features on the dash are very easy to locate.

2015 Nissan Altima 3.5SL

by Patrick from Nashville, Tn | December 30, 2015

Overall great car. Got it as a lease vehicle and I would say I was satisfied most of the time. Good power and fuel economy, very well laid out. My only complaints is the quality. The speaker housing in the center of the dash was starting to stick up (meaning it wasn't flush with the dash) also the Infotainment/Navigation system crashed a few times. My last complaint is with the keys. I have two sets of Nissan's Intelligent key one for the Altima and one for my 370z and sometimes the Altima's key would not detect in the car. I don't know if it's because they were so close to each other but it has happened on a few occasions.

Nicest car since my 1999 Lincoln Town Car

by Altima Driver from Texas | December 20, 2015

Got hooked on Nissan Altima after buying a 2011 for my daughter. Bought a 2014 for myself and the 2015 for my wife. The gas mileage has been great, especially on the highway, exceeding the 38 mpg EPA estimate by as much as 2 mpg. The 182hp engine has plenty of power for a four cylinder. The front seats are quite comfortable plus, having just ridden over 1000 miles in the back seat, I can attest to their comfort as well. Overall, a great car by Nissan.

Nicki Nissan Sport + Luxary

by I Got What I Wanted from Greenville, SC | December 19, 2015

I purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima at HQ Nissan in Columbus Ga from a salesman by the name of Marlon Colquitt and I have to say I got what I wanted. I call her Nicki Nissan. I have never had a more sporty looking car that still has the comforts of a luxary Car. The service that at HQ Nissan is unsurpassed. Everyone is so very friendly and helpful. They make you feel like family. Marlon, the salesman went to work to get me the best deal possible. He didn't try to sell me the car they felt I should get but the one that I wanted down to the color of the interior to the wheels. Thanks Marlon and HQ Nissan

Great car

by Kookla from Venice FL | October 23, 2015

I'm enjoying my new Nissan Altima tremendously! It's comfortable, beautiful, has all the features I need. And it's quite affordable, so there is no financial strain on my budget. It has a great gas mileage, which is another unexpected bonus. I'm very happy I decided to go with Nissan/Altima!

trade lincoln off

by trade lincoln off from Taylorville, il | October 10, 2015

Very happy with our new car. Only thing we aren't happy with is the apps on the stereo. They don't work the way they are suppose to, still have some work to do on them. Nissan customer service says they will call you back, don't count on it. One option they could add is mood lightning on the interior

So far, so good.

by VERY first Nissan!!!! from Mississippi | October 9, 2015

I just switched over to nissan after a bad experience dealing with Toyota in trying to get a newer model Camry than the one I previously owned...I LOVE the new car. I have only owned it for about a week now. I have the nissan Altima S with the special edition package added. I love all of the features. The gas mileage is OUTSTANDING for the size of the car. I enjoy the steering assistance as well as the CVT options when it comes to driving the vehicle. My only complaint (and I am even hesitant to call it a complaint, as much as it is just a preference) would be that the wheels on the special edition are only 16", which seems too small for the size of the vehicle. The rims have a nice design. I just wish they were a little bigger. I also just wish that the NissanConnect app integrated with more apps, and worked as well with the new iphone as it does with android phones. Other than those two VERY SMALL issues, that are HARDLY a deal breaker for me.... I am IN LOVE with my new Altima.... Nissan; you have won me over from Toyota.