2006 Nissan Armada

13 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

Best SUV on the Market

by SanchezFam from Bakersfield,Ca | February 5, 2012

This is BY FAR the best chice we have ever made! Very roomy! Perfect SUV. If u are thinking of buying one,do so,you WILL NOT regret it! BUT BUT BUT! Do not put bigger rims on it. I bought ours used and it came with 22"s. them 22"s suck the gas pretty good,and dents the comfort abit. keep stock rims.

great SUV

by Armada owner from Page, AZ | January 2, 2012

I have bought this car for about 1.5 months now, I bought it used, so there are some minor problem such as, small dense, spot on seats and door doesn't shut perfectly and I had to get new battery for it, but I like it so far, plenty of power, pretty roomy, we pull a trailer with three 4-wheeler on and it still have plenty of power. I like it. no major problem yet.

Uses car for Off-roading

Most reliable car I've drived

by emaromatic from New Jersey | September 19, 2011

Reliable,comfortable,good accelaration,fast respond on road condition specialy on 4x4 when its wet there,mine fit for 7 passenger,hopefuly nissan can improve fuel miliage,even just a little bit,its worth the money I paid for.I bought pre-owned,I wish I can get the new ones.

awesome SUV

by AL from Reston, VA | May 25, 2011

What to say about this car, with family of 5, I’ve drive this car up to Canada, stay one night and drive down to Key West, FL, none stop-No problem. Go off road private beach Corrola, NC 3 times now, handle smoothly in the sand. IL, OH, IN, Chicago, you name it, been to every place with this car & still running like a chump, with in 5yr I’ve put up over 95k, no major repair done, just did regular oil changed, only one time replace tire and brake. On 2012 our next long trip going to be Grand Canyon, keep you posted.

Perfect for family & road trips

by Virginia / New York Road Trips from Northern Virginia | July 5, 2010

I own an Armada LE with 70,000 miles now. It drives like a brand-new still. No issues so far. I used it to commute to work/home in Northern Virginia and visit NY every once a month. Plenty room inside for luggages and peace of mind for family safety. Although gas mileage is a little high but it's a big truck so I expected it. Over all, it's worth every penny of it especially for our safety and security! I am impressed how much power it got as soon as I step on the gas. It picks up real nice and smooth. I recommend this to anybody who is willing to invest their money a little more than average for the safety of their loved ones. At least it's better than driving a smart car! I mean who would want to drive that? You gotta be nuts. :-)

Love this car!!!

by New Momma to Be from Orange County, NY | April 2, 2010

Seriously there is NOTHIGN bad about this car besides the gas mileage. The seats are comfy, there is plenty of room, cup holders, the works! We bought the LE version and with the DVD Player and In Dash GPS it is awesome. Comfortably seats 8 with elbow and leg room! Also when you drive it it's as if you're floating on air. Any bumps in the road or potholes are pretty much non existent.

Excellent for big family.

by emaromatic from New Jersey | September 19, 2009

I drive this car since March/2009,06 with 54300 miles,perfect for my family.I agree with EPA Fuel Economy,but still the Armada LE is the most reliable car I've owned.

HIGHLY recommend an Armada!

by Nissan fans from Kansas from Paola, Kansas | November 15, 2008

Best vehicle we've ever owned! So comfortable, very roomy, went with the quad captains seats. LOVE IT!

Not That Great

by rip from Alexandria, VA | May 18, 2007

Expensive to run; interior layout so so; hard to get int and out; GAS EATER. Would not buy again; would not recommend to anyone. Tank size makes it unweildly in parking lots. Backup sensor not always reliable - you can back into a lot of things without warning. It;s a tank - if that's what you want and can afford - buy it otherwise forget it.

THE BEST FAMILY RIG OUT THERE

by The Big Shizzle from Oregon | May 6, 2007

After being a mini van mom for 12 years we decided to move into a SUV; not only did our family grow, but we were in a horrible car accident that totaled our van. We shopped for 3 months before purchasing. We rented cars or SUV we were interested in and did so much research. I ended up choosing between a Sequoia or Armada. The Armada won over power, and interior space provided. We love our car. We travel all over and take our kids. We have 2 DVD's and awesome sound system. It is a beautiful vehical and 2 years later I am so happy with my decision.