2007 Nissan Armada

13 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

Love it!

by Outdoors Family Man from Utah | October 29, 2011

Our Armada has been great! Lots of power, drives well in the snow, plenty of room for kids and vacation supplies. At 60,000 miles we've had no maintenance or repairs needed. Very safe vehicle.

really nice s u v

by boo boo from hampton,va | July 2, 2011

i own a 2007 nissan armada and i am absolutely thrilled with the truck.however,the seats have to be the worst i have ever owned.they stain very easily and have no durability to them.the power options on the drivers seat are located on the side of the seat and if u are like me and u are above average size,then u will notice that the controls are loose on the seat.also i have worn a hole in the bottom part of the seat and the back of the seat.i hate the seats in this car,they are the worst.as far as the ride is,the best in its class.handles well and accelerates very easily.all tho i have noticed a knock whenever i try to turn or back up.just a loud knock like something is wrong.and the warranty is the worst.3 years or 36 thousand miles is a joke.if u dont get an extended warranty,u could be in trouble.too big of a truck to only have a 3 year warranty.may sound like im complaining but i love the armada.just little stuff that irritates me.lol.but it drives well,nice sound system,and plenty of room.

Armada 2007

by hawk from Rapid City, SD | December 15, 2010

I just turned 100,000 miles on my 2007 and have yet to have anything major done to the vehicle. Believe it or not, I got 100,000 miles out of my brakes. I have also been told by the mechanic that he has never seen the inside of an engine and he knows of several that are running with 250,000 to 300,000 mile on them. This by far the best full size SUV that I have owned and I think I have owned almost all of them at one time or another.

One year review mark for the 2007 Armada

by New Armada Fan from Seattle, WA | October 11, 2010

Simply the best car/truck I have ever owned. I would recomment this truck to anyone looking for ROOM. After owning our 2007 Armada for 1 year, I have to say that it has exceeded our expectations. We purchased it with 61k and now have 72k on it. No repairs, no problems and runs the same as when we got it. I give it 5 stars in every category except Value for the Money. This I gave 4 starts because to me it's still a very expensive truck (LE version new 55k and with 60k miles on it around $26,000). That being said, they hold their resale value well and it has done everything we wanted it to and more. Gas mileage overall for us is about 13 mpg. Realistically we get 11-12 in the city and surprisingly get 16-17 on the Highway. From what I have heard you want to buy 2007 and newer. Enjoy!!!

nice suv for money

by stormy21 from shorewood, il | April 5, 2010

i have had the car for just over a few months now and i really love every thing about the vehicle. it is loaded with all the options and i got what i consider the best price just by taking my time on cars and searching for a few weeks. the information i receive through the internet really helped me find what i wanted, and for a price i could afford.

Great family vehicle

by Bigger in Texas from Austin, TX | May 19, 2008

My wife and I have 3 kids. For us it was either a mini-van or an SUV. We looked at the Pathfinder and other smaller 3 row SUVs like the Pilot, but even though they had 3 rows it was really a tight squeeze. We happened to see this Armada in the used section of the dealership and fell in love the first time we sat in it. It is sooo roomy. It has decent cargo space, even with all three rows up. We looked at the Jeep Commander and it had like 3 inches behind the 3rd row, no room for groceries or a stroller. We can easily fit all our groceries in the back, or our full size stroller. I love the handling of this vehicle. Even though it is a full size SUV it handles really well. I was with some friends the other day and had to take a U-turn. My friends were amazed and the tight turning radius of the Armada. Made me proud! The gas mileage is not the greatest, but it's about what you expect from a large SUV. I do like the Flex-Fuel option, however I have not used it yet as E-85 is not readily available in my area. It's just a beautiful car. Very similar in size to Expedition, Yukon or Suburban, but much more stylish. I have been extremely happy with my purchase. We've had it about 6 months now and no complaints so far.

20,000 miles 9months Great car

by On the road from Michigan | October 3, 2007

No leaks squeaks or rattles. 16+ MPG driving 85mph. Has not gone back for anything. blows my Expedition away!

Awesome SUV for families!!!

by Coach from California | June 22, 2007

We bought ours new in April 2007 and have loved it so far. Taken a few long trips in it and the performance and handling was excellent. Compared to the Yukon/Tahoe and Expedition, the Armada has way more room inside. I know because I'm always driving either an Expedition or a Yukon when we go on our away games, I coach baseball for our local college. Performance wise you cant even compare the Armada to the others. Engine performance is amazing and has plenty of power!!! I know it's an SUV and not a sports car but it's good to know that the power is there when you need it.

WOW! Love this SUV!

by The TALL family! from Western Nebraska | April 16, 2007

I've had my Armada for just over 3 months and I've loved every minute. I've owned other SUV's and pickups and liked them well enough. But I can't say enough about the Armada. Tons of leg room for all 5 of us - and we are all tall. We test drove many different SUV's and this was the best for us. Great on dirt roads, Auto/4WD is smooth, decent on milage for the size, love the interior. Only a few kinks; don't like the headrests (you can't nap with those darn things) and the back windows need to be electric (even my old trade-in's 3rd row windows were electric!)

Good strong truck

by Love trucks from Arizona | March 5, 2007

317 HP!! This thing really moves when you want it. The interior is leather all the way around with buckets up front and captains chairs in the 2nd row, 40/60 bench in 3rd. The gauges are on the simple side, but that is functional for me. Plenty of leg room and head room in front and 2nd row, only children can sit comfortably due to headroom in the third row. Wife loves the heated, power seats and the memory settings for 2 of us is great. Smooth, quiet ride - only hear the V8 when you need to hear it. The Bose sound system is obviously sweet, and you can turn off the rear speakers when the kids are watching the DVD player in back. Love the separate captains' chairs in the second row: keeps the kids separted, and has a huge storage container between them for all their stuff. All in all, no problems here.