The Armada and its sibling, the Infiniti QX, are full-size SUVs that can carry up to eight passengers. The Armada comes in SV, SL and Platinum trim levels, and its competitors include the Toyota Sequoia and GMC Yukon.
New for 2011
For 2011, the Armada's trim levels are reorganized, with the SE being redubbed the SV and the Titanium becoming the SL. The Platinum remains the top trim.
There is a distinct slope to the roofline behind the second-row seats, breaking up what would otherwise be a conventional SUV shape. There are also standard chrome roof rails.
Exterior features include:
- 18- or 20-inch wheels
- Standard running boards
- Standard power side mirrors that can be heated and folded
- Optional integrated turn signals for side mirrors
- Optional fog lamps
- Optional moonroof
- Optional power liftgate
The Armada can seat up to eight people.
Interior features include:
- Cloth or leather seating
- Available faux wood or metal trim
- Standard dual-zone automatic climate control, plus rear controls
- Standard leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Standard eight-way power driver's seat
- Optional power passenger seat
- Optional navigation system with XM traffic information (subscription required and sold separately)
- Optional heated steering wheel
- Optional heated front seats
- Optional Bose audio system and hard drive
- Optional rear DVD entertainment system
- Optional Bluetooth hands-free phone system
Under the Hood
The Armada has only one powertrain offering, a V-8, and it comes with a standard five-speed automatic transmission. The vehicle is available in rear- or four-wheel drive and has a maximum towing capacity of 9,100 pounds when properly equipped.
Mechanical features include:
- Standard 317-horsepower, 5.6-liter V-8 with 385 pounds-feet of torque
- Standard five-speed automatic transmission
- Standard speed-sensitive power steering
- Optional auto-leveling suspension
Safety features include:
- Standard front, side-impact and side curtain airbags that cover all three rows of seats
- Standard antilock brakes with brake assist
- Standard electronic stability system and traction control
- Standard rear backup sensor
- Optional rearview camera
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Nissan Armada
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.