2010 Nissan Cube

Available in 4 styles:  2010 Nissan Cube 4dr Station Wagon shown

Overall

Lovin the Cube!

by Nissan Lover from Texas | January 31, 2014

Had a Pathfinder for 7 years and loved it. It was 15 years old and finally started needing things replaced rather often so we shopped for another Nissan. The Cube seemed small when standing outside it but once inside it is HUGE! Tons of legroom , even for a 6"1" son ...front seat and back. It rides great...much smoother than the 99 Pathfinder. Handles well. Excellent Crash ratings and a 4 Star for rollover...most SUVs we looked at were just 3 Stars for that. Hard to find a good used car for this price...all for the similar price were 8 or 9 years old with over 100,000 miles. We could not be happier with our Cube...only thing is it does have a really little girly horn LOL.

fun, good car

by animusmusic from Philadelphia | January 7, 2013

I have the 2010 Nissan Cube Krom Edition. It is surprisingly roomy on the inside, comfortable to drive and good on gas. It is a fun yet practical car with a nice set of features at it's price point.

Do Not Miss My Chevrolet HHR

by Box Master from | January 5, 2013

Owned a 2006 chevy hhr for 2years, traded it of on a 2009 nissan cube with 38000km best decision ever, i have always loved the looks of the cube from first time i seen one and after test driving one it had made my decision, I had to have one so just before christmas picked it up trading the hhr on it, took a christmas road trip back to parents got a whopping 36mpg even being -28 outside so im guessing once summer comes and warms up outside 40mpg shouldnt be out of the question, and amazes me how many people stare when they see it or ask what is that? lol very happy with cube i would suggest to anyone young or old

love it

by autumn from hollister, florida | September 2, 2012

Everyone thinks its little. But they get in and can't believe the room. This is an awesome car so happy I got one!!

Ugly Tuna I'd NEVER BUY IT

by LukeBaysideAudiQ5Luv27 from Rehoboth MA | August 23, 2012

UGLY AS HECK THE MAILMAN has a cube and it got stuck in snow lol horribile -Ugh i dont reccomend this car to a friend for many reasons

Cube-For the Young & Young at Heart! :)

by Cube2 from Stuart, FL | July 11, 2012

Not sure how to start this. FIRSTLY, I HATED and I mean I LOATHE Nissan vehicles! That being said, it took a LOT to get me to try another Nissan. We were car shopping for my daughter. She is the one who wanted to try the CUBE. It was during the test drive, that we fell in love with it! It's VERY well designed, well thought out and SUPER comfortable. We were blown away by how much room there is in the Cube. We are disabled and need the use of a walker and a wheelchair. All fit well in the trunk AND can fill the back seat with TWO FULL SHOPPING CARTS full of groceries!!! IF the Nissan Cube can win over this Grumpy Old man, it will win you over too! Simply, the BEST car for young & old alike. Safe & affordable! Get one while you can!!! You older folks, DON'T PASS UP A TEST DRIVE! You will be pleasantly surprised.

Small on the outside, roomy on the inside

by orangekrush39 from Arkansas | June 25, 2012

This is such a fun car to drive! I am not someone who enjoys driving, and when I was faced with needing a new car, I looked for a long time until I could find something affordable, reliable, and fun. I LOVE the Nissan Cube. Everyone thinks they are small and compacted, but once you sit inside one, you will change your mind! Definitely a crossover vehicle. The seats in the back fold down to give you extra space for hauling. There are lots of customizing options for this car- and I love the lit up doors and floor boards, it just adds more character to a car that really has it's own "personality." Decent gas mileage and a lot of open feel to the inside due to the larger windows. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants something fun, roomy, and reliable.

From Junkie the Jag to Clubbing Cube

by Cubeezy from Louisville, KY | May 30, 2012

Traded my 2003 Jaguar X-type for this funky and fun deal on wheels, I'm telling you I LOVE it. I had several problems with the Jag and knew it was time to start searching. When the Cube first arrived to the US I was a little unsure about them from looks, to performance. After test driving one of these bad boys I was set! The interior is so fun and roomie!! It has been a joy, No maintenance issues or anything. Go test drive a fun and quirky Clubbing Cube, and you won't walk away!

best vehicle ever.

by dr who mobile tardis from melrose park IL | March 31, 2012

traded in my nissan versa for the cube. Was very shock by the way the cube handled and more power than my versa. I like the 1.8L engine and the cvt transmission but still lacks power on start offs. the interior is great have more room than the versa. can fit a 6 ft person like me confortly. The only problem is that has blind spots. just say its the best vehicle ever.

the cubest car ever!

by fred silk from Las Vegas | January 20, 2012

hello fans, the cube is an incredible invention, it will smoke my cheverolet cavalier. the interior is sooo stylish. it has excess power, with a small chip it will chirp into 2nd. cornering is superb. gas mileage, out of this world. my wife loves driving it around as do all my daughters. the dealer gave us a great deal and are always over the moon to see us back when it needs repairs.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Nissan Cube