2006 Nissan Frontier

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great truck

by ep from nc | February 27, 2014

118.000 miles,i changed tires 2x,and out a new battery in it,,that's it!!!! other than normal upkeep, (oil changes,front end alignments,etc).

Great truck

by Agua Gal from Lakeport, California | October 1, 2013

I found my 2006 Nissan Frontier 4-wheel drive truck through cars.com. It saved me a lot of running around to various dealerships trying to find just what I wanted. This truck has all the equipment that I need, is in great shape, has low mileage and I got it for the price I wanted to pay. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Uses car for Towing

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4 cylinder 5 speed

by saved2share from South Carolina | July 13, 2013

Love this truck. I had a Nissan Titan and loved it too, but needed better gas mileage. I ran across this truck after selling my Titan and swooped it up. It is great on gas (25 mpg) and has the toughest little 2.5 liter engine. It's not a Titan, but I did not buy it to pull an 8000 lb. tractor or race a corvette. It will do what I need and complete the task economically and with great reliability. Take care of it, and it will take care of you.

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab

by Big bill from Florida | April 24, 2013

I have own many makes of trucks but my 2006 Frontier is just a great truck. Nice interior good power very dependable. With just 57k on it . I payed $20k new next year I am selling it I think I can get $14k not bad for a 8 year old truck. I plan to buy a LE Frontier

Best Truck I've ever owned

by Out of my head from Port Angeles Washington | January 13, 2013

I bought my 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 SE new and today I love it as much as the day I bought it. It's extremely reliable and fun to drive. I worked at a dealership for 18 years and sold 8 Franchises and I choose this over a Toyota Tacoma. I've had 2 problems with the fuel pump and both replaced at no charge, it was out of warranty. All in all I've owned 3 GMC pick ups and 2 Ford F150s. This is by far the best Truck I've owned. I will not sell it, the current mileage is 83,248 and still going strong. Thank you Nissan. Out Of My Head.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Excellent Truck

by joeymiami from Miami, FL | January 11, 2013

I purchased a 2006 Frontier SE Crew Cab w/89000 miles and I must say I am impressed. It drives like new! My friend has a 2011 model and it rides just like my 2006! Great looks, ride etc.....

Truck Drives Like a Sports Car

by The Family Delivery Gal from Crystal River, FL | September 10, 2012

I love this truck! It's a 4-door pickup, but drives like a sports car. Has a 6-speed manual. I needed room for grandkids, but don't feel like a grandma driving this. It has such great pickup that I hope I don't get a speeding ticket. Gets about 19 miles per gallon so far. I bought it with 81,000 miles on it, but to me it's like new. My old truck was 15 years old. I would definately recommend this vehicle.

Great value

by frontier man from Hamilton, AL | March 28, 2012

This truck rides great and gets around 24 mpg. This is just what I was seeking. The Frontier is just the thing for an economial truck which has some big truck features.

Very good vehicle

by New Frontier Owner from Upper Marlboro, MD | March 6, 2011

I've owned the truck for 4 months now. It is a very good vehicle overall, spacious interior, excellent fit and finish. It looks brand new and is often mistaken for a new truck. Two complaints - the vehicle gets about 16-18 miles per gallon and the turning radius is terrible. I guess you have to give up something to get that high towing capacity. It really is a work horse. Overall, I'm pleased with the choice I made and would select it again. Too early to know about reliability and repair issues. I have acreage and have used it so far for hauling. Does a great job. I'm enjoying it a lot. Very comfortable for family except shorties. I don't have running boards as I'm tall. They can climb in with some help!

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab (Nismo)

by 2006_Nismo from TN | July 29, 2010

I purchased a 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo edition just a few months ago. I love this truck! My kids (age 2 & 4) love the ride height of the back seats, they can reach the window buttons and love being able to see out. The bed has enough capacity for my day to day errands and I love the utility track feature. Power is excellent from a strong V6 & mpg is decent for the mid-size class. It is much easier to park and manuever than the full size Titan I had in 2004. The materials are easy to keep clean with minimal effort and the number of storage bins, cubby holes, etc are great. I especially like the tool box under the rear seat. It has met and exceeded all of my expectations for enjoyment, daily usability, and cost of ownership. Get one!