2007 Nissan Frontier

Available in 17 styles:  2007 Nissan Frontier 4x4 King Cab 125.9" WB shown

Overall

Don't Buy Nissan!!!

by Frontier Owner from Malta, NY | June 12, 2014

I recently experienced issues with my 2007 Nissan Frontier transmission due to radiator failure and coolant/AT fluid intermix. Of course this happened just past the extended warranty period (as I have found to be a common complaint) This is a known issue for several models of Nissan vehicles from 2005 -2010. Nissan extended the warranty to just before the problem tends to occur. After a little research I have found this to be a wide spread issue, there have been almost 3000 complaints to the NHTSA on 2005- 2010 Frontier, Pathfinder and Exterra. If Nissan had given notice of the warning signs for this failure and been upfront about how prevalent this issue really is I would have most likely been aware of the issue sooner and transmission would not have failed. Instead I am stuck with a $2500 repair and I am without a vehicle for at least a week maybe longer. This prevalent problem has earned Nissan 5 of the top 20 spots on carcomplaints.com/recent_trends/ in the past 90 days and I'm sure it has been there for some time and will continue to be. Nissan seems to think there customers are as disposable as their vehicles!

Best overall truck

by CLK430 from Yucaipa, CA | August 28, 2013

Had this truck for 4 years...its really a good truck, every bit as good as the Toyotas, with a savings of $1000's....At 48000 miles the fuel gauge stopped working, it cost $560 to replace parts in gas tank, ouch.

The truck I dreamed of owning..now I got!

by jim from whitney point, ny | March 6, 2013

Noelle wa very helpful with helping me find the truck I purchased at Mathews Import Center. From the time I meant her to the time I drove off the lot with the truck she was there to help me. I also should mentioned that the dealership worked hard to meet my payment requirements. I love the truck!!!! I will be sure to refer anybody I know that is looking for a car/truck to this dealership and to noelle. Also a BIG thank you to her sales manager Mike!

1998 & 2007 Frontier Nissan 4x4

by TheNissanGuy from Lapeer, MI | August 11, 2012

Had a 1998 Nissan Frontier 4x4, now I have a 2007 Nissan Frontier 4x4. Both are awesome! This new 4x4 I have now has a better design, plus it is a 4-door. The new truck is a V6 (old was a 4 cylinder), very powerful. Actually I have not floored the gas pedal, don't need to, it's super fast and powerful if I need to go. My wife loved the truck when I first bought it almost 2 months ago, but she was afraid to drive it because it is pretty high up. Now she got used to it and is driving my truck pretty often. Everything is great, expect the turning radius, but that's allright. Great gas mileage too.

Best Truck for a Family

by Nissan Frontal from Stoughton MA | June 21, 2012

This is my 2nd Frontier Crew Cab, the 1st was a 2001 and it was totaled in highway accident. Myself and the passenger walked away without a scratch. From that point on I knew I was going to get another one someday. We are an active family, and this is perfect for trips to the Beach, the mountains, camping trips. Also perfect for taking the kids and all their gear to and from Hockey practices and games. I gave a lower rating in performance and interior styling, because lets face facts it's a truck not a sports car. Though there is a lot of improvements since the 2001 model. I was concerned about buying a 5 year old used truck but I was able to take a long test drive on the highway and back roads and the truck performed better than I expected. In closing I love this truck and I'll keep buying them as long as they keep making them.

Need to fix radiator/transmission issue

by jbkailua from Honolulu | January 17, 2012

I have owned 2 nissan trucks and loved both of them until I had my transmission cooler in the radiator go out at 94,000 miles. Nissan knows this is an issue but will only warranty it for 80000. If you buy one replace the radiator or you will have to replace the radiator and tranny. Automatic transmissions only and also on the xterra and one more.

Best truck in its class for the value

by Tiobenix from Maui | September 27, 2011

I ve been looking for trucks for a while, wanted to get a toyota so bad due to comments of other owners. But as soon as i started to research about it i realized the frontier it was the same or even better than the tacoma and for a better price. The engine 4.0 same than tacoma has 20hp more than its competitor, not sure about the toyota's gas mileage but my frontier quad cab long bed 2wd 6 sp manual tranny gives me 19.5 or 20 mpg with stocks rims and tires. Also, the interior looks way better to me than the tacomas i feel toyota lost the japanese looking; it is more american looking now, while the frontier still having lots of space on the front seats due to a simple and tiny dashboard which still reminds me that japanese style i was talking about. Im really happy with my truck and I'd totally recomend it to a friend i think it is the best truck in its class for the value

newest truck i've have ever bought!

by dave the nissan guy from roseville,calif. | August 12, 2011

very nice looking and performs well for a 4-cylinder. I was very surpraised with the 4-cylinder compared to the 2001 nissan frontier. Surpraised as in happy!!

Never owned anything like it

by Truck Enthusiast from Northeasten Pa. | May 4, 2011

How true is it that they recommend you use premium gas?I never knew this until just recently.So far so good in the rain and snow using it for back and forth to work.

Excellent

by Steve from Highlands Ranch, Colorado | March 6, 2011

I bought my 07 Nissan used with 25k on it about two years ago. I drove it last year on a 1200 mile round trip excursion and, despite doing 80 mph, I still got 17 MPG. I have had not one single repair issue. I agree with the comments about turning radius. I can live with that.

Featured Services for this Nissan Frontier