2013 Nissan Frontier

See Photos & Videos

Overall

be careful

by journey from sanford,nc | April 16, 2014

I had $3000 insurance put in with paper work to sign contract that I was not asked if I wanted it . nd cant get them to cancel so be careful when signing contract.

NIssan Frontier - my 2nd One

by Brewgrasser from Martinez, CA | February 17, 2014

When my 2001 Nissan Frontier reached 233,000 miles, I sold it and I knew I'd be getting another Frontier. I was surprised that the Frontier had become a mid-sized truck, but it's still a great vehicle. I prefer 4 cylinder engines because of the fuel economy so the truck a little gutless, but I don't pull trailers or anything, so I don't mind. I like the storage capacity and the size of the bed, and especially the visibility of sitting up so high with windows all around me.

New Truck

by Jeans Object from Ohio | December 26, 2013

Truck in great shape everything went fine. Thought gas mileage would be a little better. Overall truck is a good buy.

best truck for the money

by truk from Long Beach, CA | December 2, 2013

I got a great deal on this 4 door truck thanks to cars.com. I've driven Fords, and Toyota's before, but the dealers were reluctant to negotiate.

Great truck for the money!

by Frontier Andy from St.Paul, MN | October 23, 2013

I purchased a 6 speed manual 2013 Frontier SV 4X4 Crew Cab. I travelled about 200 miles to find a manual, but it was worth it. Great handling, great acceleration, really fun to drive! My wish list of improvements- a bit more legroom in back and a better sound system. Besides that, I couldn't be happier!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

great value

by careym from covington,la | October 21, 2013

a lot of truck for under 23K, great value a lot of truck for under 23K, great value a lot of truck for under 23K, great value

New proud truck owner honest review!

by Newtruckguy103083 from Fort Myers, Fl | September 21, 2013

I just purchased (9-21-13)a new 2013 Frontier SV 4x4 crew cab 4 door 4.0 liter. 6500 lb towing capacity Charcoal with grey interior. Short bed. This is my first truck I have ever owned! I traded in my 07 Sebring for this bad boy. A little bit about me. I'm 29 5'7 125 lbs yes thin guy. Live in Fort Myers Florida. I looked at a Jeep Grand Cherokee but didn't want to spend over 35k for a new suv. I looked at the Accords and Optima's but didn't want another car. My choice was based on buying another pwc or a small 21' jet boat Sea Doo or Yamaha. I wanted something small (Truck or suv)but something that could tow something with out a problem. I live on my own so kids are not a factor. So I started to look at mid size trucks. Only looking at 2. 1 being a Tacoma and then this a Frontier. Tacoma way over priced for the money! Frontier interior needs updating bad! Exterior soft on the eyes and a good looking truck! A good friend of mine is a mechanic at a Nissan dealer and got me into this truck. So he will be doing all of my future maintenance. I have a life time warranty on the power train and engine! The seats are cloth but very comfortable for me. Again I'm 125 lbs. I found the cloth more enjoyable over the leather. The radio is basic a back up camera is optional but I did not get that installed. I'm not lazy and can turn my head! usb interface works great. Just plug it in and go. Haven't tried the blue tooth. 3 power outlets. Power windows and locks. Storage underneath the back bench seats that fold up. 4 cup holders. Nicely placed fixed armrest. 6 speakers. No automatic lights. No up or down on the seats but that's fine with me. I have great visibility so far. Receiver comes with the factory hitch you just have to buy a ball. That was a nice feature. I can't say anything about the reliability yet about the truck but it feels solid. I'm not concerned about the mpg. I realize this going into the truck world mpg's aren't the best. Ride comfort is superb. You have to put into perspective that yes this is a truck and not a caddy. It does ride real soft not firm like the Tacoma. The 4x4 worked great off road. I felt like the truck had full control all the time on the test drive. Really no need for 4x4 when you have a traction control. I'm now glad I have both. Road noise and engine noise this is a very quiet truck. I almost feel like I am driving a car. The Nissan Frontier is a great truck for some one who is single like I am and can't make up their mind on what to buy. I plan on keeping this for 10+ years. I also do not have a garage so this is just the perfect setup for me.

Love My New Truck

by The Voice from Covington, GA | September 21, 2013

Great value for the money. Conyers Nissan outstanding to deal with. Highly recommend this truck and dealership to anyone. See Louie for a great deal.

So far so good

by Red dirt driver from Elk City, OK | September 9, 2013

I have only put a thousandiles on the frontier, but so far I really like everything about it. I drove a Toyota before this and it compares well. The only thing I would improve is the mileage, 16.9 on mixed driving, but since I needed a 4X4 that was to be expected.

Just what the doctor ordered

by Truck Crazy from Hobe Sound Fl | September 3, 2013

Excellent Seats for someone who has just had back Cayenne Red is a nice color Lots of very useful assesories

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)