2014 Nissan Frontier

2014 Nissan Frontier
Available in 18 styles:  2013 Nissan Frontier 4x4 King Cab 126" WB shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

My dad bought a brand new frontier

by frontier from phoenix,az | October 30, 2014

I really like my new nissan frontier. Everybody was really nice to us raul garcia took care of us. I would highly recommend anybody to come and buy a nissan.

First Mid-sized and Happy

by RacrFanNY from Upstate NY | October 15, 2014

I’ve always owned full size Chevy or Dodge p/ups. Now that kids are moved on it was time to downsize. I needed to still have the pulling power to haul a trailer and car, as well as 4wd (not AWD) capabilities. Looked at the Honda (no locking 4wd over certian speeds) and Toyota (less towing, HP and MPG) and settled for the Nissan. I'm very happy with my choice. Recently towed a Boxter hour and half and couldn't have been happier. The truck towed without hesitation. The power was more than adequate and the ride was great. I hear complaints of fuel mileage but coming from a full size I'm used to it. Currently averaging 17 around town but reached 24 on my last highway trip to Charlotte. My biggest complaint is the transmission is tuned (for mpg) to shift too quickly at around 40 mph. The tranny in that speed and rpm range shifts up and down constantly. I’ve kind of learned how to control throttle and RPM's to limit this but can be annoying when driving over hills in that speed range. This was not a problem while towing as I locked out the overdrive. If my wife drove manual I would have opted for the 6 speed. Ride is stiff but yet compliant. 4wd works great. Very smooth in its engagement and driving feel. Overall I'm really happy with my 2014 Frontier.

Frontier King Cab SV 2.5L 4cyl automatic

by White Guy Blue Collar from Kansas City | August 23, 2014

I bought this truck new and have driven it about 4 thousand miles so far. No problems. No issues. Very satisfied with this truck. Fit and finish is outstanding especially for a vehicle in this price range. Interior is comfortable and all of the controls are very easy to use. Great visibility and a firm but not rough ride just like a truck should be. The 2.5L 4 cylinder engine works just fine for me since I am mostly commuting to work and doing light hauling. If you are hauling heavy loads or doing serious towing you will need to get the V6 engine. 5 speed automatic transmission shifts very smoothly. My driving is roughly 80% highway and 20% city. I am consitantly getting 23-24 MPG which is right in line with what the sticker says it should get. The SV package with the 4cyl engine is the best truck value I could find and I shopped all of the other brands too.

This truck blows me away - that's a good thing!

by Just Dave from Atkins, VA | August 10, 2014

Not quite 1000 miles yet but I just love this truck. Everything that I need. Got the SV crew cab, 4x4, 6 cyl, towing pkg, xm radio, running boards. Everything you could ask for. Getting 17 mpg around town (sometimes with a trailer behind), got 17.9 last tank with a little more expressway time. This thing is very responsive, roomy and comfortable. My partner has a Toyota 4 runner and this truck drives and rides just as nice. I will post an update when I roll over 250,000 miles. Keep smiling!

Finally, switched from Ford to Nissan

by FIRST TIME NISSAN BUYER!! from Womelsdorf, PA | August 3, 2014

Been driving Fords for years. Finally bought a slightly used Nissan Frontier with 55 miles on it. Couldn't be happier:) my salesman, Terry Dinger, is the best in Berks County.. No pressure, very knowledgable , got the vehicle I wanted and the deal I wanted. My family and friends will hear how great Eisenhauer Nissan in Wernersville , PA Really is!! Best car buying experience I've had EVER!!!

Just bought a new Frontier crew cab

by Bluesman from Escondido CA | July 26, 2014

Nice truck, Looks good and lots of people ask about it. Mine has the 4.0 L V6 automatic. Gets up to speed real well. No problem with power. Room for 5 adults. Plenty of head room and well appointed. The folks at Nissan treated me like a human and the service was great so far. Only have 290 miles on it so far so I cant comment on the fuel mileage.Get back at you.

Still Under 1,500 Miles Traveled

by Desperado from Ferndale, WA | July 18, 2014

Got everything that I was looking for in a small pickup at a good price: 4wd, good gas mileage, crew cab, spray on bed liner, A/C, 6500# tow package, lots of tie down points, good storage, blue tooth, steering wheel controls, etc. The only two minor disappointments that I have is that the headlights are not automatic (although the dash lights are) and there is not a lumbar support - you would think that in 2014 that both of these would be standard equipment.

TnT

by GOOSE from St Louis, MO | May 22, 2014

Terrific Nissan Truck made in America! Let's get the not so terrific out of the way... I drove a 4x4 version of what I purchased in a 4x2 for several days while my vehicle was being delivered. The typical ride of a tight 4x4 was appearant and the handle did not disappoint, yet. Then the 4x2 came into my day to day life that the critics had pointed out the handling is sluggeshness, became a major disappointment! That being said, the prowess of 260+ HP V6 and the rest of what makes a vehicle the complete pacakge make up for the engineers over-looking the stearing and handling aspects of the design. It's not easy to descriibe what a confident manner this truck exhibits my instincts to accelerate and get where I want to go! I went from a spunky front wheel drive with amazing power to weight ratio, into this terrific truck by Nissan America. So I realize I am getting use to longer wheel base and being in a rear wheel drive again. I use to drive a truck made by a company with 4 letters in the name. I'll let the stearing issue slide for now and just enjoy the truck I'm for the most part thrilled with!

Love It

by Andrew from Albany, OR | May 18, 2014

So Far so Good. I bought my Nissan Frontier SL a few days ago. I had rented one about 8 months ago and really wanted one. I love the way it handles and is much better on gas than the full size SUV I traded for it. I am 6 feet tall and about 300 pounds and the seats support my back very well. My wife is shorter and the steps make it very comfortable for her to get in and out. We bought the Crew Cab Version and my sons who are 22 and 26 can sit in the back comfortably. In the one we had rented, we loaded 1 ton of hay and the truck handled it very well. I would highly recommend

Best bang for the buck!

by NJ Truck Driver from NJ | May 15, 2014

Got this Frontier SV with the extra value pkg. This is my 5th Frontier since '97. They keep getting better and better every time. The exterior metal is harder than the Toyota and Honda trucks. This is a great value for less than $31,000 list. Nissan dealers will work with you. Trucks from Toyota and Honda will cost you $5,000 more with the same equipment. Toyota is still pricing their trucks as if they were still paying the "Chicken Tax". That's why they are still trying to claim "higher resale value". The Frontier has a higher driver's seat position and a smoother ride. The 4.0 ltr V6 delivers excellent power and fuel economy.