2014 Nissan Frontier

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great pickup, Great value

by klapool from Sun Prairie Wisconsin | April 15, 2014

Had my frontier for 1 week now and LOVE it. the utilitarck system is wonderful (Variable mounting points in the truck bed) The bed extender is a must have. Love the comfort, the heated seats, the power and towing ability of this pickup. Glad I bought it. One odd thing is that the pickup has a towing package and the warranty booklet states that Abuse will void the warranty and abuse is "using the vehicle to tow" I contacted Nissan warranty department and was sent a clarification email stating that the pickup is rated for towing and that as long as I stay withing the towing capacities the warranty is in force. My family has all stated that this is the nicest vehicle we have ever driven. Nissan hit this one out of the park!!! Great vehicle!

Great truck for the money

by Nissan Tech from Jacksonville, FL | April 7, 2014

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Frontier S King Cab with a 2.5L four cylinder engine mated to a five speed manual transmission. I had a 2008 Ford Ranger that treated me very well in the year and a half that I owned it and it only had 48,000 miles when I traded it. (It only 25,000 when I bought it). I wanted a truck with a little more room to it without going to a full-size and I wanted a manual transmission, The ranger was a regular cab with an automatic. I owned a 2008 Frontier that I bought brand new so I knew I wanted another one. This truck fits my life like a glove, Easy to handle, Comfortable, Capable, and the four cylinder has alot of torque and passing power. My daily commute is 43 miles round trip a day on the interstate and it handles it with ease. The space inside is awesome and all the controls are right there, easy to operate. It drives more like a car than a truck. My Ranger was a very rough ride and you felt every bump. I love this truck and hope to have it for a vey long time.

last pickup I'll buy

by Lt from Elk Grove, CA | February 5, 2014

After our current 1990 Nissan pickup went 240000 miles with only minor problems, we looked at the new Frontiers. They outclass the older models considerably. They handle like a car with creature comports that match. It's quiet and the doors close with a solid "click" the older model never had. The difficulty came in finding a 4wd model with a long bed. I was told by several dealers they weren't made anymore, but perserverence paid off and a 2014 model was found on this website. So far, we're happy with the purchase. It included the upgraded sound system and backup camera. Both a necessity. The interior could be improved with leather seats, otherwise, ergonomically, it 's a comfortable vehicle with more features than I found in any other brand of it's class for a similar price.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)