2010 Nissan GT-R

15 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Road Rocket

by JVegas from Long Island, NY | April 3, 2012

Fastest Car Ive ever driven...that being said, its also the most expensive in terms of maintenance...but worth it if you can afford it!

AWESOME RIDE!!!

by GTR LVR from Long Beach, CA | July 5, 2011

This car is a Monster in disguise. The ride is comfortable enough. Its what to expect from a stiff suspension. Interior and gadgets looks nice and fancy. Can get overwhelming at first but after you get used to it, its not as complicated as it looks. Performance wise... OUT OF THIS WORLD... I own a 2008 Ferrari F430 which I also love however, the GTR has my heart. Accelarating from a dead stop not even using the launch control feels like you're bunjee jumping. Ive never ever experienced anything like that from a car under $100,000. If you're having any doubts purchasing this car, dont.

Wicked Fast..

by Zazu-GTR from NJ | April 27, 2011

I had Honda S2000 CR. Loved that car. But one day while driving on Route-9 South Jersey. I was beaten badly by a Turbo Careera. I was not racing in the first place. i was just having fun and this dude from no where was enticing me. This defeat was one of the reasons which inspired me to buy GTR. I am not a wealthy person.. just a mediocre software guy. I Started saving some money for down-payment for GTR. I recently got a dingy town house in Jan 2010. i am pretty sure i will not get loan unless i put large sum of down-payment. Finally from Red-Bank of Nissan. I got this Red GTR in Sept 2010. This car is phenominal. Its easy to drive. When i drive this i get lots of accolades. I like stick shifts esp of Honda S2k. But paddle shifts is equally fun and it lot faster. Its very forgiving.. At 145 mph. I didnot feel a thing. Thanks Nissan bringing a super car to a comman man.. I use this for everything. Take it work, grocery and FUN.

Godzilla is here!!!

by Munkey from Myrtle Beach | February 9, 2011

I was looking forward to getting this car for a long time & when the came to the states I was thrilled! I own a 1997 Nissan GT-R vspec & was ready to add another GT-R to the stable. It's diffrent from the skyline but it so much easier to drive fast around a track. I wanted to go out & buy one in 2009 but I wanted to see what the reviews were going to be like. It's a great car!!! One of the best cars I have ever owned. After driving it you will know that you need to look no further for a great car.

good

by GT-juke from | December 12, 2010

Fast,comfortable,but not stylish exterior.overall good car.I would rather have this than a Porsche 911 and it's $130,000.

GT-R SMOKE

by haynwahine from WAIMANALO, HAWAII | May 14, 2009

i have been anticipating the arrival of this beast and when i finally purchased mines a month ago i had to unleash it, i mean after the break in period that is! i like to see every other car in my rear view mirrors! I THANK YOU NISSAN!

Featured Services for this Nissan GT-R