2012 Nissan Juke

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Superbly stylish car

by Car lover from | September 27, 2013

Hi, About a year ago I purchased a Nissan Juke (2012 model) from hertz car sales. I found the vehicle to be in excellent condition and the price demanded was quite reasonable. Its been almost an year and im quite happy with the car. Its my first Diesel vehicle which makes it cost effective as well. The car has completed 32,876 kilometers and I expect it to go wayyyy looongggg. It is a good choice for SUV lovers which look for style and stability. :)

New owner

by Cotton from New York ny | January 27, 2013

So far I love the newness of e car. Everything works well. The car offers very little storage, there's no armrest and it appears use more gas than my old car but I can not accurately judge because I have been driving a lot more.

Sporty yet 4 doors

by Sport fulfillment from Bath, Maine | December 1, 2012

I love this vehicle, It is brand new, so it has no age on it, but the Nissan name has a great reputation. It has the sportiness of a sports car along with being a 4 door vehicle. It has spunk!!!! This vehicle fulfills my middle age crisis sports car yern.

Jet car

by Bonifacy Kocipala from Itasca | November 1, 2012

If you are looking for something super confortable - get yourself a Cadi because you are not right for this car and this car is not for you - just the same way a motorbike is not for you. Otherwise the car is awesome. One of the most innovative things in this car is, in AWD, Vectored 4WD meaning that the car senses G-force and switches drive to correct wheels to counter it. That may be left wheels, right wheels, front or rear wheels. I haven't seen any other car equipped with that. This provides exceptional handling. Other thing is almost 190 hp from 1.6l 32 mpg hwy engine. The car has a little turbo lag but you just need to learn how to work it. I wish it had central arm rest but even without it it is quite all right. SV and SL models have programs for sport, normal and eco driving. In sport setting the car is like a jet!

different but not a box,2, all wheel or locked 4 w

by former pd from Fairfield glade, Tenn. (retired) | October 11, 2012

I needed an suv (small) that will go in any weather and ride and handle great on back Tenn. roads and interstates. Other than the small gas tank (9.75gal) I love it. Better handling than any other small suv's Brakes are smooth and predictable, high speed are amasing for this type of vehicle (I used to drive a crown vick w/lights/ I have 10000 miles (all put on by me or my wife who also loves it. No squeeks, rattles, etc GPS is excellent and "g" force etc. are fun.

head turning style and fun to drive

by just got juked from fort dodge iowa | September 5, 2012

i just got my juke and love it..i saw one about 1 1/2 ago and had to get to the dealer and see for myself... the interior with the black and red leather stitching is gorgeous. with all the bells and whistles of the sl version my only complaint is the lack of a arm rest..i find it comfortable for a 6 ft 1 guy and love the handling and acceleration.. i probably paid a little too much and feel like i was baited and switched from a offer but wasnt leaving without this car and found out later they actually loaned this car out but still sold it as new.. buy one...you wont be sorry!!!

This car looks like me!!!

by LaRonda527 from Atlanta, GA | September 3, 2012

I bought this car 3 weeks ago. I researched several vehicles before I found this one. I was driving a very large SUV, that got horrible gas mileage. Being on the interstate, and traveling all around the Atlanta area, gas prices were really taking toll on the wallet. I'm averaging almost 30 mpg over all in this car. It's so much fun to drive. It's new to the market, so no one really knows it yet. It handles well, looks fantastic, and my husband being over 6' tall, fits well too! An added bonus, I must add.

Very Reliable

by Barb from Ga. | August 30, 2012

I love the comfort, easy to drive. It's got great road comfort. I am very pleased. The comfort and room for a small car is great. I would reccomend this car to anyone. People stop me in parking lots and ask me about it, I really build it up. I am very proud of it.

Sexy and Stylish

by The Rave from Bethesda, MD | August 24, 2012

This is a really unique vehicle from the styling to the performance. It is very cool on th technology while being comfortable to drive. I wish it had a little more storage but aside from that the car is a fun vehicle to drive.

The car I've been looking for

by Love that Juke from Webster, NY | August 24, 2012

I love my Juke. I have not found anything I don't like about it. Keyless entry- I no longer have to fumble for my keys. I love having the abiity to choose between Tubo and Economy setting. I love also having the choice of All wheel drive or not. I have a red juke and love the way the interior looks so sporty with the red and black on the inside. I feel like I'm in a little sports car when I'm driving this car. 0 to 60 mpg in 5 seconds. I would and have recommended this car to many and any people. I was stopped by a woman in a parking lot who just raved about the look and when I told her about some of the features she looked sad because she had chose a different car recently.