2013 Nissan Juke

2013 Nissan Juke

Available in 9 styles:  2013 Nissan Juke 4dr FWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

juke NISMO, part BRZ part wrangler?

by rick from Chicago, IL | May 24, 2014

Im a 20 something year old that was looking into the sporty BRZ, but also live in chicago, where the weather kinda stinks for rear wheel drive vehicles. So I went the other extreme and looked at wranglers, great value, but were a bit too expensive for my budget. Then one day stepped into a nissan dealership and saw the JUKE NISMO, i had to do a double take, a Juke that actually looked cool? then I saw the interior,, perfection, it was compact like a sports car, but sat up high like a small SUV and AWD, the perfect blend between a brz and wrangler imo. the manual was FWD but had a nice little turbo with it. It is quick enough for my city and highway commute, especially being my first new car. Handles exceptionally well, the NISMO trim was crucial for me, added side skirts as well as navi/back up camera/ front LED lights and rear spoiler make this car seem unique but still reasonably priced. Like it more and more everyday.

If you like bold & different

by Dare to be different! from New Zealand | March 29, 2014

My previous vehicle was the Nissan Xtrail which I loved and had for 8 years. I fell in love with the Juke in 2012, bought one in 2013 and haven't looked back!! When my friends saw it they said " It's so you!" I do get lots of second looks and love it. I say, you lead, follow or get out of the way. Go for it!!!!! Have some fun!

Satisfied Customer

by Happy Momma from Norton, Ohio | March 20, 2014

I have been researching this car for a while and I finally got a chance to test drive it . I was hooked I love the performance and the look of the black interior and the blue black exterior with tinted windows gas mileage is excellent and it 's bucket seats are so comfortable. What makes it really sporty is the shifting of the gears I love my 2013 Nissan Juke

Meet My Juke --Kermit

by Juke Modifier from Oklahoma | March 11, 2014

Exterior design is great-looks sporty. Inside design needs upgrading--more storage ( alot more),armrest would be nice, bluetooth design takes more hands on (such as needing to push buttons for every command or wait for editorials) than onstar---I myself consider their design very hazardous for driving. Over all gas consumption has been lower than I had anticipated.

Exactly what i was looking for!

by Happy from Texas | March 7, 2014

I wanted good MPG's on the HWY for my long drives to work; i wanted something big enough for my family (2 little girls and tall husband, tall me) yet small enough that it feels light to drive... i wanted something different, stylish, smaller than an SUV yet bigger / taller than a car. THE JUKE was my answer. It ticked all of my boxes and then some. i can't get over the exterior look of it - it looks like a mouse! Many of my friends and family agree it is the cutest car ever. I'm 5'8 and hubby is 6'2, we both fit comfortably in the front, plenty of leg room and head room - the back is perfect for small children - our 2 carseats fit great in the back w/ no problems. It is very light to drive and to handle, yet very sturdy! Only down side is the lack of arm rest - but i can deal w/ that. It's perfect for my long drive to work - and perfect to carry my family around. Great MPGs on the HWy for something that is NOT a car. I'm beyond pleased!

Wait til your 65

by Sally from Townsend, Tn | February 27, 2014

I am 65 years old and have always wanted a little sporty car for myself. Well this is the one. It is Black on Black with leather interior stitched in red. Heated seats, sun roof, sirrus radio, am-fm radio, disc player, gps, backup camera, keyless entry. Three types of driving, normal, sport and eco. Great Gas Mileage. This is the best I've ever had.

Love my JUKE!

by mandi from baltimore md | February 24, 2014

I would say everything about this car is perfect except for the lack of storage. There is no place for things like phone, sunglasses, iPod, charging cords, etc. I love the interior styling but the makers really botched the storage aspect.

2013 Nissan Juke SL FWD Manual Trans

by 1959 from Medina, Ohio | February 23, 2014

Purchased in MN from OH drove it 820 miles home. Seats very comfortable on the drive home more so than the Chevy Malibu I rented for the trip up. Great performance. Plenty of power, I have never owned a turbo charged car before. Gas mileage 29+. Firm ride. Good turning radius. I really like the keyless entry and start. Small gas tank. Minimum rear seat room. Fun car to drive.

CUTE CAR

by LOVE RED CARS from Royalton, MN | February 23, 2014

I hate that all the doors lock when in park, cannot find the unlock button at night, because they do not light up. Very poor lighting inside, no light in back. Not the best on gas mileage yet, hope it changes. Very small gas tank. Like that you can take it out of all wheel drive, and go to two wheel drive, saves on gas hopefully. I was drawn to the look of it, very sporty, that is why I did buy it.

Own two know!

by Katah from Baltimore, MD | February 14, 2014

Just took delivery of our second Juke, work car for me! Did excellent in the snow we had here in Maryland! Yes, running regular gas, no issues!