2008 Nissan Maxima

Available in 2 styles:  2008 Nissan Maxima 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

nice ride, but terrible in the snow

by Jay from Nebraska | December 9, 2011

I purchased this car fully loaded last year with 20k. I traded my 07 Charger because I wanted to get around better in the winter so went for Front wheel drive. Well, I get to stay home when he have a slight bit of snow or ice on the road, simply doesn't go anywhere. Bought new tires a few months back in hopes it would prevent this problem, but no. Other than that it's great. Sharp look and quick! Turning radius is not great.

Maxima to the Max!!

by Bird from Farrell, PA | June 30, 2011

I bought this car new off the show room floor sonoma red with chrome wheels and leather seats. Too Sweet!! I really enjoy the handeling and the power at highway speed. In other words, I've never had a problem with passing. Great car!!

Best Car Ive owned

by Love To the Max from Meridian, ID | March 22, 2011

In the past sixteen years I've owned a different car every one to two years. Couldn't really find one I liked so I'd trade. Not economical but it's what I did. Last year we bought my husband a new truck. I had a Suburban and both didn't fit in the garage. I wanted a car again not a gas guzzling SUV so I said goodbye to the 07 Burb and bought an 08 Max used with 32k miles. I love this car. Best car I've ever owned and I've owned a lot. I'll never buy any car other than a Nissan. Put snow tires on this winter and handles like a charm in the worst weather conditions. Safe for my kids and roomy enough for all the soccer gear. Nothing I love more than driving my car I can't say enough about it.

Fantastic Automobile

by Tex from | January 7, 2011

This is simply a great car. I bought mine used with 60k miles about 6 months ago. It has exceeded my expectations. The car is absolutely solid; no squeaks or rattles anywhere. The engine is superb with plenty of power and torque at any speed. The CV Transmission is flawless and smooth. The overall fit and finish is outstanding. My only beef is the wide turning radius. (My buddy's Escalade turns tighter than the Maxima.) Other than that, I could not be happier with my purchase.

Best car I bought so far.

by borgy from Channahon,IL. | January 30, 2010

Everything is great on this car,except for the paint.(seems to be very thin)Other than that the cars interior features are awsome,handles great and a great engine.(performence wise & maintenance wise)

So far - great

by Maxima guy from Calgary, AB | January 28, 2010

I've had the car for 6 weeks, it's been outstanding. Love the look, the way it drives, and all the bells and whistles. I looked at the Infiniti G35 and after driving them both choose the Maxima for room, look and comfort.

Excellent Vehicle

by Tex from DFW, TX | December 13, 2009

Some member of my family has had a Maxima since the late 80's, and none had issues. I narrowed my search to the Maxima & the TL. After driving both, the Maxima had less road noise, and it cost a few grand less - no brainer. 16 months and 17K of flawless service. I just LOVE the heated steering wheel. The 07-08 were much improved over the 04-06 (with even more room than the 09), and the CVT is now covered for 120K miles! If you don't like the Altima-ish grill (which was still better than the 04-06), then replace it aftermarket. Great Car!

08 Maxima SE

by The family man from | August 10, 2009

Purchased my used Maxima 1 month ago and still love it. It has the space and comfort for my family (2 kids) along with handling and power I desire. Price was much more reasonable then the Acura TL with more power and handling then Accord or Camry. I believe anyone that drives this vehicle would be pleasantly suprised.

Wonderful Car

by pookielou from West Monroe,La | July 5, 2009

I love this car. This is my first nissian and really love this car. Highly recommend this maxima to anyone. One test drive, You will be in love.

great car

by joe from | March 23, 2009

very reliable, safe car, fun to drive very comfortable seating and powerful i would recomend this car to anyone thatt wants a top notch vechile that's classy and sporty

Featured Services for this Nissan Maxima