2009 Nissan Maxima

2009 Nissan Maxima
Available in 2 styles:  2009 Nissan Maxima 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 26 hwy

Overall

POSSIBLY MY BEST USED CAR PURCHASE EVER!

by DMAD from verona, pa | December 23, 2013

In my almost 40 years of car buying this may be my most satisfying purchase. I love all the toys and this baby has EVERY available option. I purchased it with 46,000miles and it hasn't disappointed. The ride and performance are top notch as are the craftsmanship and styling. While fighting off car fever for about a year or so, I had narrowed my choices down to a 2014 Mazda 6 or a 2014 Toyota Avalon. After stopping on a used car lot and taking a Maxima for a test ride I was sold. I've always been a more bang for the buck person and I'm not disappointed. In addition the dealership and service dept deserve a pat on the back!

You Just Can't Beat A Nissian Maxima

by Nissian Believer from Glasgow, KY | April 4, 2013

We absolutely love our newly purchased 2009 Maxima! Our car has lots of really nice options offered like navigation, back up camera, sunroof, blue tooth capability connection, voice activation features, leather seats, and even to our surprise it records your CD's and places them on the hard drive of the car for you to listen to even when you don't have the CD's in the car with you. The only other option that we would have wanted was heated seats and better wheels as ours came with dull alloy wheels and would have wanted the shiny chrome like finish, but all in all we are very pleased. We can't say enough about this car! It rides and drives great with excellent steering and handling! We love the power of the V-6 engine! We test drove the 2009 Maxima's and 2009-2010 Altima's and we would have to say the better ride is the 2009 Maxima as it rode much smoother on a bumpy road and seems to have a better suspension and shock absorbency than the Altima's do. The only other thing we really didn't like was some of the interiors we've seen had the top of the dash being a dark slate type grey and the bottom being camel colored and we didn't really see how these colors went together. We love the dark grey on light grey interior of the one we purchased. This is the ultimate sports car and family car all in one and comfortably fits 4 people. This is by far the best value for our money and are very excited about taking it on vacation as the gas mileage we've been getting is really good for the V-6 engine.

great

by van from coopersburg | November 8, 2012

Wonderful Experience! I can't believe I need to say anything else..There really is nothing to say. It was wonderful! Love my car!

Ist Maxima Owner

by Tee from Housotn, TX. | October 1, 2012

Great car overall. I am pleased with everything about this car! I would definately recommend the Maxima to anyone thinking about purchasing one.

Great Buy!

by Nissan's Holds Value Fan from DC | May 29, 2012

In my personal opinion the 2009 Nissan Maxima is the best buy out of the series (10, 11 and 12) due to the minimal changes in the body and interior design. Considerable diffrence in the 2008 Body and performance. Nissan's hold value very well! 290 HP places this car in the TOP of it's class. It also compares to the BMW, Audi and Lexus body styles but not their performance, so no racing those :). There's a reason this car has such a high rating and its because it's right! simply right on the money!

More than I expected

by Stufig from Atlanta, GA | January 18, 2012

I purchased my third Maxima in 15 years, and I got more than I bargained for. I knew it would be reliable but had no idea that the performance and luxury would be so great. I got the panoramic package and love the view. A must have! I rode in my friend's LS 460, and I think I got an incredible car compared to his $55k model. The CVT works out beautifully, and it has plenty of power, but the style inside and out is what I like the best.

Got it all

by All about the power from Middletown, OH | December 19, 2011

I've owned this vehicle about 2 1/2 months. Glad I didn't settle for a lesser vehicle. Luxury, power, ride & beauty. Gas mileage not so great but knew that going in. Uses premium gas but only 20 cents difference at the pump per gallon. Just had remote start added which was a challenge to find someone capable but works great. If you're looking for a car that meets all of the above, this could be in the running.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Sports Car Enthusiast from | May 19, 2011

100-character mMinimum required characters left 53.inimum, 4,500-character maMinimum required characters left 17. ximum)

Almost Perfect

by Maxima Fan from CT | April 19, 2011

Bought the loaded 09 Maxima with 10,000 miles. The Performance, handling is superb. The Electronics, Navigation and Bose Hard Drive and dashboard is the best. The Engine is quiet and powerful. The CVT transmission performs well, BUT it is noisy and with 27,000 miles I am to the point where it is seems overwhelmingly noisy and now I feel vibration through the gas pedal. I am getting worried ! The first 20,000 miles were a pleasure BUT the Premium Gas and Poor mileage is killing me

Best Combination of Sport & Luxury for the Price

by Maxima Believer from Fresno, CA | March 2, 2011

I love the Maxima! It is the best combination of Sport & Luxury for the price. The exterior and interior is beautiful. The car is fully loaded and has just about every thing that a car can offer from Navigation, Bose audio system, 9 gig hard drive and one of the best iPod integration systems you find in a car. It took a little time to get used to the CVT transmission but i have come to appreciate it. The powerful engine responds well with CVT to deliver power quickly and whenever you need it. The steering is very crisp and delivers good feedback to the driver.