2012 Nissan Maxima

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not bad for a Maxima

by Car Guy from Charleston, SC | September 7, 2013

Had a 2004 Maxima SE. Bought a 2012 Maxima SV. Loaded, all options including Sport Package, Tech Package and Entry Lighting etc.... It's a big car with a small car feel. Drives and handles well. I would say its a "Infinity Light". I would like more power and a all-wheel drive option. (GTR)

Best Car I've Owned

by R. Echevarria from Scottsdale, Arizona | May 22, 2013

It's been 3 weeks since I bought this car and so far my experience has been satisfactory. The car is so quiet and so smooth when you accelerate. The only gripe I have is the paint. I have to touch up some areas especially on the front bottom caused by flying small rocks. Also, the power passenger seat is different from the driver's side where you can also adjust the seat in so many ways. The power passenger seat is only capable of reclining and moving it forward & backward and you can't raise or lower the seat.

excellent car

by great car from hillside , NJ | April 19, 2013

The drive on this car is excellent. The car smooth and the very economical with fuel. We bought 2 of these because of the cost-effective of fuel. I recommend this vehicle. We purchased our vehicle at Route 22 nissan, hillside NJ

One of the nicest cars i ever owned

by Hollywood from E Chicago , Indiana | February 25, 2013

This car is sporty , Sexy ,attractive and comfortable. You will know when you drive it. It's not like any other maxima that they made.

Luxurious ride at reasonable price.

by Car Person from York, PA | January 16, 2013

My wife is the primary driver and loves her Maxima. She chose it over Acura, Genesis, Lincoln and Cadillac. Great looks, visibility, handling, powerful 290hp, quiet and easy entry/exit. Dual sunroof and Bose Sound are first rate. Only complaint is gas mileage, barely over 20 mpg. Also requirement for Premium gas seems excessive. Next time I'm certain Maxima will be at top of her "must drive" list.

BEST CAR I EVER HAD!

by luvmyMAX from New Jersey | January 8, 2013

I just purchased my 2012 Nissan Maxima on Dec. 10, 2012. I love it! The car I traded in was a 2003 Maxima, and I bought it brand new. I owned it for nine and a half years, and it was the best car ever OWNED! It had 137,000 miles on it. The reason I purchased another Maxima, is because it was a great car! I love my new one, and PRAY TO GOD it lasts as long, or even longer, then my 2003.

Fun and Stylish

by Jim from Hamilton Ohio | December 19, 2012

Wife has serious back issues and she can fall asleep quickly with the comfortable drive. A win for us both. Great acceleration response and handling. Pleased with my decision.

2012 Maxima

by Bear from Chicago | September 21, 2012

The 2012 Maxima is a good performance car. It is not as good as Maximas of past years, but holds it's own. My past car was a Volvo S80. I compared the Maxima to the new S60. My kids are grown so I no longer needed a car as big as the S80, so I was opting for the S60. In my opinion, the steering and handling was much better on the Maxima. That was a big selling point for me. The external styling is very sharp, especially with the Crimson Black color, and the interior instrument cluster is smartly designed. Overall it's a nice car.

A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

by dave from Houston, Texas | September 15, 2012

I travel a lot (2000 miles a month). Needed something comfortable. I got a great deal on a white Maxima with the limited addition package. Cloth seats, no navigation, no sat radio. Dealer gave me a great deal. Car has been flawless in its first 6000 miles.

Very nice car but leather seats are hard

by xanadu from Tennessee | August 23, 2012

We enjoy the car and its features but find the leather seat hard and gets uncomfortable on a long drive. We are hoping the seats will soften up over time.