2013 Nissan Maxima

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Performance like a boss!

by My first Nissan from Emigsville, PA | May 8, 2014

Purchased my 2013 Maxima in November 2013 and I love it! Previously owned an Acura TL, never wanted to buy anything other than Acura until I test drove the Maxima, done deal from that point. Love the handling, acceleration and smooth ride. Took me some time to get used to the CVT transmission (bothered me that I couldn't hear the car shift gears). This car is great in the snow. Roomy interior (my fiancé is 6'1" and fits comfortably) controls are laid out well. Exterior has a very classy look to it. There is one minor flaw in the design of this car...that is when backing up (unless your going straight back) it is very hard to see due to the head rests and design of the exterior. If you in the market for a new car, test drive the Maxima, you won't be disappointed!

Perfect Car

by Teh Max from PA | March 12, 2014

I bought the 4 door Max in may 2013. First off one of the reviews gave this car 2 out of 5 for the head rest. You don't give a car rating of 2 out of 5 because you didn't test out the car before you bought it. It seems to me that is a minor detail at most drop one star off the total. I am 6' 2" and I have a lot of room. I took a 3 hour drive with 4 passengers in heavy snow and I would say this car is the best I ever drove in the snow. Lots of room for everyone in the car. Handles really well. The power is really awesome but if you punch it too much you will get really bad gas miles but that is not the reason why you get this car. I drive highway and can get around 27 MPG without punching it. I would have to say most of you would get around 23 - 25 mpg. This is based on the car's MPG display. As for the look of the car, I think the body is very nice. I have had no problems so far and can't complain just yet. If I do have problems I will write another review.

Sleek but not made well

by Kcookie from Fayetteville, Ar | November 26, 2013

The first month I had this car it was in the shop 3 times! The interior is not put together well and it has lots of rattles. The passenger front seat squeaked and rattled, the clips that hold the front seat on vibrate, the back passenger window made a noise and now the dash where it meets the window is making a noise. The body shop cant seem to fix the front seat and it seems a new noise pops up every day! Wouldnt spend this kind of money on this car again. Very disappointed

the best car ever

by dream car from orange grove texas | November 1, 2013

happy happy happy with my new car it is ever thing you need all in one car I have had over 20 car in my life time but I am happier with this one

Great Sporty Sedan

by Former Acura Driver from Austin TX | August 15, 2013

Having driven two Acura's over past 17 years, I was due for a new car. Looked at Infiniti, Acura, Lexus and Audi for 4-door adult sedan with style, performance and quality. Overall, the 2013 Maxima SV Premium was easily the best choice, and was many, many thousands less in price than the competition. After 6 months, am very happy with my choice. The engine revs quickly, runs strong, the CVT manual mode is a blast to drive, the interior is equal to any of above, the quality is definitely there, the ride quality is smooth without being harsh like the Infiniti but still feels very much in tune with the road. This is a great car for anyone looking for a very sweet ride for under $40K, and with incentives can be had well off list price.

3RD Maxima

by Wyatt from DC | August 13, 2013

This is my third Maxima, and over all they have been good vehicles. I have had a 2004, 2011 and just picked up a 2013. The 2013 and 2011 are the same exact vehicle with the exception of some very minor cosmetic changes and the center stack is different because of some added options to the 2013. The one thing I will say, i am six feet even and I found that my driving position (2011 and 2013) has massive blind sports to both sides because of the A-Pillars. I am used to this now, so getting in the 2013 I was not bothered by this. The OEM tires will wear out pretty quickly and they are summer tires, roll over to all season and you will be happier for it, its labeled a sports car, but it really is not. It is a good car for getting around in and on long trips, but also serves me and my family well with the spacious back seats. It handles well and has more then enough power when it comes time to make a pass or get in to traffic. Overall smooth ride, handles well and has a quite ride with the windows up. Easy to carry a conversation at highway speeds.

Best Performance Car I've Owned

by Love This Sports Car from Texarkana, AR | July 1, 2013

This is my second Nissan Maxima that I have purchased. The one that I traded, for this one, was a 1995 and I purchased it new. It was a great car and performed well. This 2013 have improved tremendously and is awesome in performance. The driving techniques is great. The smooth ride is great and the overall premium package is totally great. It is easy to see that I made the correct choice, AGAIN.

I love it

by queknight from New Orleans | March 27, 2013

I bought one in 2008 even though it was the brand new 2009 body style and fell in love with it. Best car i ever had and looking to get a 2013 in about a month.

Looks can be deceiving

by Love2drive from Midwest | September 20, 2012

The Nissan Maxima is a beautiful car from any side. The problem I found was on the inside. Put the headrest in its highest position then place your head against it. From within the seat you'll feel a piece press against your back. It's really strange because it feels like the seat is broken or something. I didn't check this out during my test drive. When I brought the car to the dealership to have it repaired the service department said it was built just fine. They said don't move the headrest to its highest position and I won't have a problem. If you're tall, take the time to check out your headrest. Everyone of the Maximas I've been in since I discovered this in my car has the same problem.