The Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet is a first: a convertible crossover that has four seats, including a roomy backseat. It's based on the midsize Murano, but it has a considerably higher starting price. The CrossCabriolet has no direct competitors, though some might argue it's in the same family as the Jeep Wrangler — a four-wheel-drive truck with a removable soft-top.
New for 2013
The standard 20-inch alloy wheels have a new design but there are no other significant changes for 2013.
ExteriorThe CrossCabriolet has the same overall length and width as the Murano crossover, and although it's almost an inch lower at the roofline, it can't help but look like the largest convertible you've ever seen. The door count is reduced to two, and the B-pillars are gone. The powered soft-top has a skylight above the backseat, letting light in even when the top's up. Exterior features include:
- Top in tan or black
- Standard 20-inch wheels with all-season tires
- Standard xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Standard front fog lights
- Standard LED taillights
- Standard heated side mirrors
InteriorThe CrossCabriolet is based on the Murano's highest trim level, the LE, so it has leather seats with front seat heaters and eight-way power adjustment for the driver. Rocker switches atop the front-seat backrests move them forward to ease backseat entry.
Although the CrossCabriolet is based on a crossover, its trunk is relatively small. It measures 12.3 cubic feet, which is comparable to a subcompact or compact sedan. When the top is down, the trunk volume drops to 7.6 cubic feet. Interior features include:
- Standard keyless access and ignition
- Standard heated steering wheel
- Standard dual-zone automatic climate control
- Standard Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Standard Bose stereo with iPod interface and satellite radio
- Available navigation system with Bluetooth streaming audio
Under the HoodMechanical features include:
- Standard 265-horsepower, 3.5-liter V-6 engine
- Continuously variable automatic transmission
- Standard all-wheel drive
- Premium gas recommended
SafetySafety features include:
- Standard side-impact airbags are incorporated into the front seats for torso protection
- Standard side curtain airbags deploy from the doors to provide head protection, though not for the rear seats
- Standard four-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Standard electronic stability system
- For rollover protection, active roll bars remain out of sight behind the backseat and deploy only if the car tips
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2013 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet.
Asking Price Range
Asking Price Range