2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

17 city / 22 hwy

Overall

Great choice!

by Erika from Moline, IL | August 24, 2014

I bought an 2011 Nissan Murano CC and I just love love love love it!!! It gets a lot of looks so I am pressured to always look my best :) I feel awesome in it. I am not a small girl and this thing hugs my curves perfectly. It's stylish and time won't affect it. It will still be a stylish vehicle in 10 years. The interior is beautiful, takes some getting used to. Watch the DVD. I would highly and I have highly recommended this vehicle. Very happy with my purchase. You will need to dedicate time to keeping it up though, it is a convertible and caring for the fabric top is essential. You won't be disappointed :)

Best car / SUV ever

by Car and watch lover from Syracusr New York | August 21, 2014

Nicest car I have ever owned ! You get the best of both worlds - convertible in summer and all wheel drive in winter. Being from Syracuse NY it works for everything. I love being up high. Ride is like a luxury car . Very smooth to drive. Very roomy inside both front and back seat! Four adults can fit with no problem. The exterior of this car is beautiful! It is very unique looking. Everyone stops and stares. I love the way the top goes down into the trunk. I have people stop me all the time and ask about it or comment about how beautiful it is. Just this week I had at least five people stop me and a few wanted to take pictures of it. This car attracts a lot of attention all the time. The best thing about this car is I never have another one next to me. There are very few around. And I love that!!

Fun to Drive,

by Midlife Crisis III from Washington DC region | August 16, 2014

We call it the EGG. Fortunately, you can't see how ugly it is from the drivers seat. Today convertibles are either too cheap or too expensive, and too small. I bought it because it was cheap, a deal, a give away. What I didn't expect was how much fun this one is to drive. After 3 hours of tooling around on some rural roads, I have to say, this one's a keeper. It's fast, smooth, heavy, and safe. When my grandson gets his license, I know he'll fight for it. I can't blame him.

EXCEPTIONAL

by AWDfun in colo from colorado | August 7, 2014

I was looking for an awd when I came across this vehicle at dealer beautiful sport and AWD w/the bonus of it being a convertible. It's rides like a luxury vehicle and has too many features to count. I am not sure why it gets a bad review I LOVE MINE.

perfect for our needs

by Hill Country from Kerrville , TX | June 17, 2014

The day after I purchased this there was a horrible review about this car on Yahoo implying anyone who bought this car was a fool. I felt embarrassed at first then I realized the people who write these reviews don't live where I do, in th shill country of Texas. These "critics probably live in L..A , Detroit , or some other metropolis. I probably would not like this car either if i lived in an urban environment. But cruising the back roads of the Texas hill country, it is the perfect vehicle. When were are cruising to wineries or just viewing wildflowers, this is a great car and perfect for our needs. It is stout enough that I'm not too worried if a deer jumps in front of our path. We have owned two Solara convertibles previously and this has so much more room and is more responsive on our windy back roads. Again it is perfect for our lifestyle and needs.

Incredible Car

by Florida Girl from Clearwater, Fl | May 27, 2014

I purchased the Cabriolet yesterday. I was looking for a convertible but was used to driving an SUV and being 50+ wanted the vehicle to be comfortable and easy to enter and exit. This vehicle had everything I ever wanted. It is only my second day of driving and I am truly in love with it. The only negative is the small back window but I live in Florida so top will be down most of the time anyway.

LOVE my Cross!

by VonRell from Washington, DC | May 5, 2014

Purchased my 2014 the first week in March after having lost out on three used versions on the East Coast! So glad I drove 4 hours to get a great deal on a "used" 2014 (it had 900 miles on it but was previously titled). It's not even summer yet, but I LOVE sitting high and looking at the sky in my convertible SUV. It's definitely an attention getter, and as a 50+ yr. old 5'9" female, it is a breeze getting into and out of and it's even easy to wash! Good mileage, smooth ride, lots of gadgets to play with and an overall joy to drive and own. So far, I'm in love with this new vehicle!

Cool Fun In The Summertime

by Loving It In Rockport from Rockport, Mass. | April 21, 2014

I traded in a loaded Toyota FJ Cruiser for the Murano Cross Cabriolet and couldn't be happier. I live on a rough, unpaved road, so a rugged vehicle is a necessity. A convertible top is a luxury (some would say necessity) living in a coastal town. The Cross Cabriolet is the answer. It has plenty of authority and seats four adults with ease. The white exterior with saddle leather interior gets plenty of approving looks. Anyone who comes to visit will volunteer for running errands without hesitation. The ride is quiet with the top up, even at highway speeds. I just can't say enough good about this vehicle. But, don't take my word for it. Go out and buy one. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Little things are bothersome..

by Souette from Tennessee | November 10, 2013

Loved the look inside and out. Loved the idea of having an SUV to sit up high with room to boot and having a convertible which the grandchildren can sit in the back. I traded in my BMW convertible and GMC SUV Terrain for one all inclusive vehicle. Although the ride is great, it does have some getting used to. After being used to hands-free calling and turn-by-turn directions with ONStar, I know have to get to used to manually entering EVERYthing into the command center of the Nissan navigation system. it will take you at least 3 days to review the manual and then you will still have slip ups because you have to enter the info WHILE DRIVING. Very dangerous. Also, if you are not used to using your side mirrors, this will take practice as well because the rear window of the convertible is very, very small and you have a HUGE blind spot on each side. I travel nationwide by car and this past week in my city of Nashville, I missed several turn-offs because what appeared in my mirrors as vehicles behind me...they were actually in my blind spot next to me. Another issue I had not thought of was rain. Yes, rain. It was raining the other day and although I opened the door and put the umbrella up, water/rain came pouring in off the roof onto the leather driver's seat. I examined closely and saw that the seam of the convertible roof catches water from the entire roof and the rain drains to the side and directly into the cab of the vehicle. I don't mean a little...I mean a lot. Like a faucet has been turned on if the rain is steady is outside. So, on my busy days where I am too busy to have to think about every single move I make fluently...I have driven my husband's truck and the car has sit in the garage. It's like learning to drive all over again. Nervous that I'm going to wreck or cause a wreck. I highly recommend that you work with a dealer that will allows you to drive the vehicle for a couple of days at your leisure OR rent the vehicle for a weekend to see for yourself if these issues are a bother to you.

Top Down Fun

by New car purchase from Miami,Fl. | October 14, 2013

This vehicle is great! A perfect vehicle to enjoy the great weather in Florida. You sit up high for a great view and have more room than any other convertible. Excellent purchase!