2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

Est. MPG

17 city / 22 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Little things are bothersome..

by Souette from Tennessee | November 10, 2013

Loved the look inside and out. Loved the idea of having an SUV to sit up high with room to boot and having a convertible which the grandchildren can sit in the back. I traded in my BMW convertible and GMC SUV Terrain for one all inclusive vehicle. Although the ride is great, it does have some getting used to. After being used to hands-free calling and turn-by-turn directions with ONStar, I know have to get to used to manually entering EVERYthing into the command center of the Nissan navigation system. it will take you at least 3 days to review the manual and then you will still have slip ups because you have to enter the info WHILE DRIVING. Very dangerous. Also, if you are not used to using your side mirrors, this will take practice as well because the rear window of the convertible is very, very small and you have a HUGE blind spot on each side. I travel nationwide by car and this past week in my city of Nashville, I missed several turn-offs because what appeared in my mirrors as vehicles behind me...they were actually in my blind spot next to me. Another issue I had not thought of was rain. Yes, rain. It was raining the other day and although I opened the door and put the umbrella up, water/rain came pouring in off the roof onto the leather driver's seat. I examined closely and saw that the seam of the convertible roof catches water from the entire roof and the rain drains to the side and directly into the cab of the vehicle. I don't mean a little...I mean a lot. Like a faucet has been turned on if the rain is steady is outside. So, on my busy days where I am too busy to have to think about every single move I make fluently...I have driven my husband's truck and the car has sit in the garage. It's like learning to drive all over again. Nervous that I'm going to wreck or cause a wreck. I highly recommend that you work with a dealer that will allows you to drive the vehicle for a couple of days at your leisure OR rent the vehicle for a weekend to see for yourself if these issues are a bother to you.

Top Down Fun

by New car purchase from Miami,Fl. | October 14, 2013

This vehicle is great! A perfect vehicle to enjoy the great weather in Florida. You sit up high for a great view and have more room than any other convertible. Excellent purchase!

fun car

by fun car from sausilito california | May 24, 2013

this has the feel of romance and adventure along with the true value of true time spent with making and designg this vehicle along with the time towards the driving experience we want to spend time in this ride.. the fun car