2009 Nissan Murano

2009 Nissan Murano
Available in 5 styles:  2009 Nissan Murano 4dr AWD shown

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Very nice car, my wife loves it too

by I was looking for this car from CA | November 29, 2013

Is a very nice but you have to be aware about the gas consumption I feel is kind of expensive. Other than that is a very nice car

Comfortable, dependable, and stylish

by Bone from Titusville, fl | September 16, 2013

Very nice vehicle with leather interior, dual sunroofs, and navigation. This vehicle has all the features you would want on a dependable ride. An optional all wheel drive which I may not need in Florida, but will come in handy if making any winter trips to the north. The gas mileage is not great at about 20 mpg, but I'll sacrifice that for comfort and safety. I also own a 2005 Murano with almost 200,000 miles on it that I feel is a pretty bulletproof package. I would recommend anyone looking for an SUV to strongly consider a nissan murano.

Love My Murano

by MuranoLover from Oregon | June 4, 2013

Just bought our 2009 Murano in Washington, had to drive 6 hrs to pick it up but saved a lot of money and we love it!

Murano Rocks!

by Mikkimutt from Rapid City, SD | September 1, 2012

I bought this 2009 Murano LE on Cars.com in June 2011 from a gentleman in Dothan, AL (I'm in SD) and it's the most awesome vehicle I have ever had. Always liked the looks of Murano but it's an outstanding vehicle. Not a lot of cargo room but what a dream to drive.

Another great Nissan

by Nissan Freak from Arlington, Texas | August 13, 2012

After purchasing a Armada & Pathfinder, I went ahead and purchased a crossover for my daily driver. Wife took it day 1 and will not give it back! Not too bad driving the Pathfinder, but the Murano is the best car I have had so far. Comfortable, great looks (LE package), and kids love the back seat legroom. I am 6'4" and fit very comfortably back there.

Great find

by Chia15 from New jersey | May 30, 2012

I was driving a 1999 Honda Accord and I loved it, but it just wasn't big enough for me, my husband, and our new baby. I wanted an SUV that wasn't too truck like and I felt the smaller SUVs were too small. I always had Hondas in the past, but they didnt have the size I was looking for. I love the murano for its classy look and size. I got the LE and couldn't be happier. We love the leather heated seats and fold down back seat. I didn't think I could drive a big truck, but now I feel small when I'm in a car. This car is comfortable. The back up camera is a must! We had an issue with rattling in the wipers, but the dealer took care of it. I do have to put an extra tank of gas in a month than my previous car, but it is worth it to me. I also feel safe in this car.

One of the Best

by SUV Driver from Allentown, PA | April 24, 2012

Had a 2004 Lexus RX330, before my 2009 Murano LE. Bought is used with 43,000 miles. So far it drives and handles better then my Lexus. Different type of vehicle, but overall drive is much better. It has more bell and whistles then the Lexes. I can not say anything bad about this SUV. I love the looks of exterior and the interior. You can control almost everything from the steering wheel. I would highly recommend this SUV to anyone.

More than I expected.

by Patrice from | April 9, 2012

I went to test drive a 2012 Murano because I was looking for a step up in comfort. To my surprise the Murano has a Lexus-like feel. However, the current year was quite expensive, so I got a 2009. I seriously love it although in previous years disliked the exterior style. With so many features you'll get caught up. If you're big on comfort I'd advise the Murano. I love mine.

Nice Ride

by New Murano Owner from Boulder, CO | January 16, 2012

After looking at Muranos for several months, finally pulled the trigger on an base model. I've had the car less than a month, so this review is the impression so far. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but still has many of the basics that make the Murano a sound choice. It handles great, the best car in the snow that I've ever had. It corners well, feels luxurious and is a very quiet car. The rear visibility is limited, so I suggest buying a model with the back up camera. I would make this decision again and have recommended this car to others. I will most likely upgrade to a more recent year and include more creature comforts in the next one.

great ride

by sue from wausau, wi | January 2, 2012

a lot of interior room, smooth ride, gas mileage not so good (have to give somewhere) now that the snow has started we are not concerned about visibility--we are happy with the Murano

Featured Services for this Nissan Murano