2010 Nissan Murano

18 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Great SUV comfort and value

by Mom to be from Houston, TX | July 29, 2013

I love my almost new 2010 Murano SL. It has all the comforts like leather interior, moonroof, keyless entry and start, back up camera and auto fold seats. It also has power and is a smooth ride. It is my perfect Mommy mobile. I traded in my sports car for this SUV, so I wanted something with power, and the Murano delivers!

So far a great ride!!!

by Murano Fan!! from New Jersey | January 6, 2013

This is my 2nd Murano. I first owned a 2007 S Murano which I loved. I bought THAT car as a pre owned vehicle and besides having to change the battery, I had absolutely no problems with the vehicle! It was fun to drive and I was heartbroken when I lost it in the recent Sandy flood! Well, maybe it was a blessing in disguise because I have now upgraded to a 2010 Murano, and it is ver stylish, has many qualities of many luxury SUV's for 1/2 the price! It's a 2010, with 38,000 miles on it! Drives pretty good, but not as good as my 2007. Also has a push button start which I always get a kick out of! Great sound from the stereo, and to top it off, it has bluetooth for hands free talking. So far so good!

Traded in an '04

by Buy One! from Palatine, IL | September 2, 2012

I traded in an '04 silver Murano...cloth interior and little more, but did LOVE it. Traded it in for a black, fully loaded Murano this summer...leather, navi, dual moonroof...the works and will never, EVER regret the increase in payment. If you are thinking of buying one...do it! Worth every penny!

Love this SUV

by JesseJames31 from Knightdale, NC | February 27, 2012

By far the best vehicle I've ever own. Unfortunately my Murano had been totaled recently however we walked away with no major inquires. The vehicle was built very well and was designed to take the impact in increments which it did a great job.

Nice SUV

by MuranoMan from Lincoln, NE | December 19, 2011

Looked at them all and settled on the Murano for size, comfort and price. Car has plenty of get up and nice options, the back seat is a bit uncomfortable for long trips, but like it so far. The transmission is smooth in slow or fast off the line and looks nice at all times.

Most Impressive SUV I've Driven

by Manzano from Clifton, NJ | November 4, 2011

The Murano simply responds according to what the driver asks for. High performance, power, speed, surprising rate of pick-up and steadiness are all waiting at the driver's command. The manufacturer recommends use of premium gasoline to ensure top performance, but also states that regular gasoline can be used as well without causing any kind of damage. I look forward to engaging the wonderful, smooth driving experience offered by the Murano. This SUV reliably performs at top quality.

I'd buy another

by JJ from Washington State | September 10, 2011

I've owned a lot of different makes/models of vehicles, but this is the best car I've ever owned. It is the most comfortable car I can ever recall driving, and my bad back really appreciates the support and comfort of the adjustable seating. The visibility is good, and I like having the backup camera. It is peppy enough for the kind of driving I do. My husband drives an Infiniti crossover and other than performance, we both prefer driving around in the Murano. It's easy to get into and out of for tall or short individuals.

Great Car

by Walter from Longview,TX | August 31, 2011

This was my first SUV and it is a great car for the money, I had a wreck but the car held up great the car was a total loss but i am alive

solid choice

by jaceak from long island ny | June 23, 2011

cvt transmission dulls off the line acceleration. however drop it into low while rolling and rocket to 80, for passing and on ramps. little switch on gearshift turns off overdrive and gives you another gear for passing. handles well, good brakes, nice interior and lux features. like the double sunroof. gas mileage not great, nissan service is fair. vehicle is quiet quick and smooth. really does give the lux suvs a run for the less money.

Almost the best car I have owned

by First Time Nissan Owner from Northwest Pennsylvania | May 4, 2011

The Nissan Murano gives a marvelous ride. It is quiet, smooth, and comfortable. The CVT (continuous variable transmission) provides an added level of smooth to the ride and a lot of power for a 6 cylinder. We average around 21 MPG in our rural setting which is better than what we made with our former vehicle; a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a 6 cylinder also. The downsides include: 1) Instrument panel is not user friendly and some of the controls are awkward to get to. 2) Rear visibility is limited which in not a problem when parking because of the rear camera but is a problem changing lanes. 3) The on-board navigator is, at this point, useless. The routes selected using any of the available settings are neither the shortest nor the fastest routes. We have essentially gone to MapQuest and/or taking our Garmin with us. In the name of full disclosure, I am currently working with the head of service who is going to attempt to work something out with Nissan or he will take care of it locally. I would still buy another one at this point.