2012 Nissan Murano

2012 Nissan Murano
Available in 8 styles:  2012 Nissan Murano 4dr AWD shown

18 city / 23–24 hwy

Overall

Love my new Nissan-Dream Car for me!

by Kelsey from Commerce, GA | August 26, 2014

I have wanted a Nissan Murano since 2009 when an old boss of mine purchased a new one! After graduating college and gaining employment, purchasing a home, getting married and gaining a step daughter I was finally able to trade in a smaller crossover for my dream car! Jasper Jeep in Jasper, GA helped me make this happen! I highly recommend this vehicle for anyone with a growing family and I highly recommend Jasper Jeep!

Overall Nice Car

by 2nd Murano from Wisconsin | March 23, 2014

I owned an older Murano, and had very few problems except for a passenger window that sometimes refused to stay closed and a transmission that gave me some problems toward the end (I guess common with older Muranos). But I am even happier with my 2012 and all the extras it offers me!

Don't let reviews fool you

by Traveling people from Lake Bridge La | October 5, 2013

We owned.... 3 Muranos none never gave us any problems my husband decided to buy a new 2012 Murano end of last year we love it more. It's more fun with the performance and a full sized luxury SUV with its earned money in quality. Bose and Navi are amazing as the heated steering wheel is perfect on with a much more quality ride. The Murano has lots of room space as the second-third row seating folds flat into floor giving bit more room space for the trunk or putting something larger inside the cabin. It gets mint mpg and i love the bluetooth settings, 6 disc in-CD, leather seats, panorama moon roof, rear view camera, heated outside mirrors and seats, 20" wheels are perfect. It's a nice top of the line SUV with more comfortable seats and interior. We owned a 2005, 2009 and 2012 model but we loved the last model more from better upgrades and it has a much quieter firm ride to it none never given us trouble with maintenance and oil changes this one seems reliable as well with 33K miles mostly is highway as just had taken into service garage for oil changes and tire rotations.

Most luxurious car I've owned

by Wilsy from Adams County, Ohio | July 15, 2013

Love to drive this vehicle, so smooth and easy to handle. great gas mileage taking into account the size of the engine, very luxurious car. My husband loves to drive it!

Great car to drive.

by Bricke from Green Bay WI | June 27, 2013

I bought my 2012 in May 2013. Handles like no other SUV I drove. Quite drive train and a smooth ride. Love this ride. I am in Real Estate and I am in my car alot.

My first Murano

by Storm from Denver, CO | April 30, 2013

Very reasonably priced! Stylish and sophisticated SUV without breaking the bank! Looking forward to driving it until its unable to go any further and purchase a newer one!

Live this carry

by Mel from Erie, Colorado | March 16, 2013

Love the styling, the comfort, the features this car has to offer. By far, its superior to any vehicle I've ever owned. Feels like a luxury SUV but priced more afforably.

One of the best cars I have owned

by Nissan/Honda Lover from Cihcago, Il | January 14, 2013

This is our second Nissan Murano, our first murano was 2005 SL AWD- also a truely nice car. We have roughly 2000- 2500 miles on it so far and just like the '05 it's very nice. I really like the fact that you can get so many options on the SL AWD now that was not available unless you got the LE AWD- that is very expensive! I do wish that the wood trim was available on the SL level as well, though.My wife is the regular driver of the Murano as well as the previous Murano, she said that she would only like to have another new body styled Murano, RX350, or a very over priced MDX ( which we like very much, but the price!). THe gas mileage is very good- have not taken on a long trip to check highway mileage, but only city mileage is 18-20 MPG! Would definately own another Nissan!

Murano SL AWD with nav

by Renegade from NYC | January 10, 2013

Love the Murano, first time with the Nav, and it is great. The UI could be better. and the nav should offer re-routing on the front map page.

Holds its value.

by NewMurano from Baltimore, MD | December 24, 2012

I brought this car as a replacement for my 2004 which was demolished by a deer. The 2004 after 7.5 years held 40% of its value when it was totaled. The 2012 is an updated version of the SUV. It's fun to drive, has excellent pickup and has good hauling capacity. The updated dash is a little confusing, because of all of the features and personal setting at your disposal (keep the manual handy). The power cloth seats are comfortable and provide excellent back seat riding for my 6'4" son. What I love most about this vehicle is the way it handles. It drives like a car, yet give you lite hauling capacity and is stylish.