2014 Nissan Murano

Starting MSRP

18 city / 23–24 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Solid, good quality, good value.

by AK from North suburbs of Chicago | June 20, 2014

I bought Nissan Murano 2014 SV AWD since I consider it the best value - S lacked some important features (backup camera, bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, etc.) and SL (next higher trim) price was at least $6000 more. I did not want to pay that for leather (has pluses and minuses), heated seats, power liftgate (thank god I can lift the darn thing without and problems), etc. $2000 - maybe, but 6K?! Having said that, the quality of cloth on the seats and door trim could be better. This is probably my only gripe (I found 2-tone beige interior to be much more attractive than plain black). Other than that Murano has plenty of power, smooth powertrain, excellent interior quality (much better than Toyota Venza, my second choice), it is not huge and not too small. I looked at many different vehicles (RAV4, CR-V, Venza, Highlander, Outback, Forester and many others. Each has advantages and disadvantages, but overall I found Murano to be the best package and the best value for the money (SV trim). Excellent dependability rating from JD Power was also very important for me. I paid about $8,500 below MSRP.

Extremely Comfortable and Reliable

by Nissan Lover from West Columbia, TX | June 13, 2014

My wife and I have owned 4 Nissan vehicles, over the past 10 years, and are just in love with their performance. This is our 2nd Murano, and we are extremely pleased with the overall ride. I would certainly recommend the Murano to anyone looking for a nice crossover SUV with a great ride!

Pretty nice

by Sue from Arizona | June 8, 2014

The ride is really nice and quiet too. Front intererior space is a little small. I have to sit close and that makes it tight. Console area is a little small, two large drinks will not fit properly. Make my husband drink a medium;). I had an Altima and it seemed more roomy in the front. Back seat is roomy even when seats are pushed back Overall. I do like it. Just thoughts for next design

Hallelujah for the Nissan Murano

by Nissan Forever from Carteret, NJ | May 27, 2014

Earlier in the year, I spoke with a beautiful woman named Alicia who took out the time to tell me what my options were in purchasing a Murano. I knew I wanted a Murano however, I wasn't sure of the year. Ms. Alicia guided me through different prices that would potentially accommodate my finances. Two to Three months later, I went into the Nissan Dealership in Hillside where my first encounter was with a Kind and respectful man named Eligio. Eligio took me by the hand and asked what it was that I wanted and what I wanted to spend. Through that he guided me to a couple of Murano's that helped me to make a decision of which one I wanted. I truly felt like I was sitting down with my brother, he was breaking down the features; he went beyond my expectations. Eligio then took me to a man named John who finalized all of my paper work however, in doing so, John made sure I understood exactly what I was about to pay for by going over everything in a more detailed manner by giving me the opportunity to read and ask questions before "signing off on the dotted line". Most important I believe, was that this process was for only 3 hours. I went into the Dealership at 11:30 am and left out with a new car at 2:30 pm. The entire experience was awesome, I watched other customer's look like they were as comfortable as I was. No one was getting frustrated by sounding off and every time I looked up, there was a new customer being serviced. I want to say THANK YOU to everyone at the NIssan dealership in Hillside for making my experience comforting and pleasurable. Everyone that I spoke to about this particular dealership stated the level of professionalism is 100%. I recommend this particular dealership to all those who are looking for a NIssan and a great experience for your money.

Wishes do come true

by The Queen from Chattanooga, Tn | May 3, 2014

I have liked a Murano for several years. Wanted one but couldn't get it until now. It is a dream come true for me. Only having it a few days I am not sure that I am a good critic.However, I love driving this beautiful car. It has lots of wonderful extra's and I am striving to learn how to use. The dealership, Hunt Nissan in Chattanooga, was great as well as the salespeople and the F and I man. No complaints whatsoever.

Impressed

by Nissan believer from North Royalton Ohio | April 6, 2014

I am very impressed with my new Nissan Murano Platinum. I have recd many compliments the latest thinking it was an Infiniti. Interior staying is a pleasant upgrade from other SUV

Love this vehice

by Marty from Wheaton, IL | November 27, 2013

Liked my 2007 Murano. Really liked my 2010, and wished it had blind side and lane changing warning. Opted for a 2014, and I have these features and still have a quiet, smooth riding, comfortable vehicle. Lots of standard features not found on comparable crossovers. I thought I wanted something different and test drove the Acura, Lexus, Mercedes and Audi. Best ride and value was still the Murano.

Great all around SUV

by Murano fan from Inverness,Illinois | October 24, 2013

This is my sixth murano....great all around product...beats the Lexus rx350 hands down!ride quality,quietness and all around comfort at a highly competitive price.on top of all that,it is a highly reliable product.