We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

21 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Buy it!

by Ricksters from Boston MA | June 30, 2016

This is my 3rd Murano. I owned a Gen 1 for 6 yrs and LOVED IT. even tho it started to have some problems, but I traded it in at 117K and the engine was still strong. I bought a 2013 Gen 2. Loved the styling. But when I saw the new 2015 and the total new design..I kept eyeing it until I found a great deal and traded in the Gen 2 for the new Gen 3. The styling is awesome. The technology is fantastic. I will say the only thing I miss is the AWD LOCK button. I liked that, being in New England and the winters here, This new Gen 3 drives so smooth, and handles like my Audi's used to. VERY responsive. I hope to keep this new one for a long time.

Great SUV!

by Psand from Albuquerque, New Mexico | June 8, 2016

I bought the 2015 Nissan Murano Platinum, now that the 2016 have arrived at dealerships, LOVE this car, it is my second Murano previously had 2003. I have had the car 3 weeks and took a road trip to lake mead and the car performed beyond anything I could have imagined. Nissan has truly taken this car to the next level! I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to get more bang for their buck!

Well done, Nissan!

by Luv Cars from Dallas, TX | June 4, 2016

Took advantage of an excellent trade-in opportunity, great offer from dealer inventory, along with 0% financing to purchase a nicely redesigned 2015 Platinum edition Murano. Through a little less than 12K miles, really happy with the purchase. Ride is smooooooth, performance is more than adequate, and cabin is incredibly comfortable. Ample room for 4 adults (maybe 3 children in rear seat). Front seats are especially comfortable and ventilated feature on the Platinum edition works well and is a clutch feature in a hot climate. If you're willing to go for the SL trim, spend the extra $$ to get the Platinum - well worth it. And gas mileage is as advertised - consistently around 20-21 MPG around town and have only taken one highway trip where average was about 25-26. Cargo space is excellent - this is a "big car" without feeling like you're driving a big car. There are many great cars out there but to me what sets Nissan apart is 2 things, styling (you love it or hate it) and technology. This car is a perfect example. The NAV screen in this car is nearly as big as my iPad and the around view monitor makes parking and backing-up a breeze. It should be standard on every car. The driver assistance technology is also a great feature, blind-spot warning, collision warning, smart cruise control.....all makes me wonder how soon it will be before we have driver-less cars. The only drawback I can force myself to point out (so far anyway) is the legroom in the rear may be a bit tight for tall adults, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. If you are looking for a 7-passenger non-minivan, this isn't it, check out the Pathfinder. But if you don't need more than 4-5 passenger capacity and want a nicely designed, comfortable, smooth-driving, technology-rich car - that happens to get decent gas mileage, keep the Murano on your list.

Excellent value for the $$$

by Mura_Dim from Tampa bay | February 3, 2016

Comfortable vehicle with very nice interior(all soft padding and nice materials). Engine has enough power and torque. My previous car was a 2010 Passat wagon(had thinner cheaper plastics that creaked in the heat and the engine suffered from carbon build up/hesitation due to Direct Injection, plus the DSG transmission exhibited lurching/bucking forward when hot, very un-refined). The CVT compared to that is day and night. Also, the Murano engine is port injected, in theory i shouldn't have the same issues. Only thing missing, compared to my previous vehicle, is Sport mode on the transmission, but I do understand this car is mostly built for comfort/touring. I avg 26.5 mpg in mixed traffic(some days with really bad stop and go traffic). Have seen 33mpg on the hwy. So far no major complaints, the car comes close to be near perfect for what was built for.

beautiful, but dissapointing

by Suv grandma from Louisiana | February 3, 2016

I have a 2015 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD. This is by far the most attractive car I have owned. I have driven 3 Toyota Sienna vans in the past 15 years and I finally picked an SUV instead of a van! The styling is gorgeous and the inside trim is beautiful! I love the cameras and the driver assistance. After only having the car for 48 hrs it was leaking a blueish oily substance underneath it. Took it in and it had a cracked radiator hose. It had maybe 100 mls on it! I then took it on a trip out of town and the radio just stopped working. It ended up working once I turned car off and then started it again. There is a lot of glare that makes it hard to see out of front windshield on sunny days. The way the hood bulges in areas makes it hard to see when turning too. My passenger airbag always says it is turned off no matter if there is a passenger or not and my carpet has already had to be re- glued on drivers side. My tail lights had condensation in them and were changed. I went through the complimentary car wash and discovered that there was water in tail lights after the wash. Engine lacks punch to me compared to my sienna which was a much heavier car. Engine is also kinda loud when driving about 35 mls an hour. I have to say that I am worried about the longevity of this car :(

I LOVE my Murano!!

by 2015 Murano Platinum from Florida | January 23, 2016

This is my 2nd Murano. We traded in my 2010 Murano with 120,000 miles. I loved my old one, but the new 2015 is much better. Love all of the technology. This one rides better and feels more comfortable. I would highly recommend this SUV.

Love my Murano!

by DancingGal from North Carolina | January 19, 2016

This is a new Nissan purchase for us and we love our 2015 Murano! It handles the road with FWD efficiency, great gas mileage so far, and the comfort and spaciousness is fantastic. The safety features are wonderful and, therefore visually, I do not feel that blind-spot issues are a problem for me. The seats and ride are the most comfortable of any SUV (Edge, SanteFe, Venza, etc.) that I test drove and I can't say enough about the beautiful interior! What a great job Nissan did with their re-design of this very nice truck! They thought of everything!

Great car

by EMDoyle from Colora MD | November 22, 2015

My wife knew that I was eyeing the 2015 Murano and so for my 60th birthday she bought one for me. Imagine my surprise when I saw my new Platinum Murano in Pacific Sunset with a big red ribbon on top waiting for me in the garage when I got home from 3 weeks on the road. I really like this car. It drives great and has a lot of power. The blind spot safety feature is great, and I love the technology package. I'm 6'1 and don't fell cramped in. The seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room. The interior has a quality look and feel. There are so many nice features I can't name them all but if you're considering a Murano you will not be disappointed.

2015 Murano

by Ashley from Idaho | October 7, 2015

Amazing stylish very futuristic!! Inside not so good: very stiff steering wheel. The 2014 Murano steering wheel is so responsive and light. I'm 6'2'' and I have no issues into my 2014 Murano but the 2015, my right leg hits the new padding installed, so lower leg room. Front A bars and rear styling has reduced visibility. 2014 Murano: much better visibility. Also the gear D plus minus is slightly confusing for new users and even dealers here don't know very well.

First Murano but not the last

by LKeith from St. Paul, MN | October 6, 2015

Really enjoy the 2015 Murano Platinum style, ride and quality. No other car on the road turns heads like this SUV.