2015 Nissan Murano

21 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Excellent value for the $$$

by Mura_Dim from Tampa bay | February 3, 2016

Comfortable vehicle with very nice interior(all soft padding and nice materials). Engine has enough power and torque. My previous car was a 2010 Passat wagon(had thinner cheaper plastics that creaked in the heat and the engine suffered from carbon build up/hesitation due to Direct Injection, plus the DSG transmission exhibited lurching/bucking forward when hot, very un-refined). The CVT compared to that is day and night. Also, the Murano engine is port injected, in theory i shouldn't have the same issues. Only thing missing, compared to my previous vehicle, is Sport mode on the transmission, but I do understand this car is mostly built for comfort/touring. I avg 26.5 mpg in mixed traffic(some days with really bad stop and go traffic). Have seen 33mpg on the hwy. So far no major complaints, the car comes close to be near perfect for what was built for.

beautiful, but dissapointing

by Suv grandma from Louisiana | February 3, 2016

I have a 2015 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD. This is by far the most attractive car I have owned. I have driven 3 Toyota Sienna vans in the past 15 years and I finally picked an SUV instead of a van! The styling is gorgeous and the inside trim is beautiful! I love the cameras and the driver assistance. After only having the car for 48 hrs it was leaking a blueish oily substance underneath it. Took it in and it had a cracked radiator hose. It had maybe 100 mls on it! I then took it on a trip out of town and the radio just stopped working. It ended up working once I turned car off and then started it again. There is a lot of glare that makes it hard to see out of front windshield on sunny days. The way the hood bulges in areas makes it hard to see when turning too. My passenger airbag always says it is turned off no matter if there is a passenger or not and my carpet has already had to be re- glued on drivers side. My tail lights had condensation in them and were changed. I went through the complimentary car wash and discovered that there was water in tail lights after the wash. Engine lacks punch to me compared to my sienna which was a much heavier car. Engine is also kinda loud when driving about 35 mls an hour. I have to say that I am worried about the longevity of this car :(

I LOVE my Murano!!

by 2015 Murano Platinum from Florida | January 23, 2016

This is my 2nd Murano. We traded in my 2010 Murano with 120,000 miles. I loved my old one, but the new 2015 is much better. Love all of the technology. This one rides better and feels more comfortable. I would highly recommend this SUV.

Love my Murano!

by DancingGal from North Carolina | January 19, 2016

This is a new Nissan purchase for us and we love our 2015 Murano! It handles the road with FWD efficiency, great gas mileage so far, and the comfort and spaciousness is fantastic. The safety features are wonderful and, therefore visually, I do not feel that blind-spot issues are a problem for me. The seats and ride are the most comfortable of any SUV (Edge, SanteFe, Venza, etc.) that I test drove and I can't say enough about the beautiful interior! What a great job Nissan did with their re-design of this very nice truck! They thought of everything!

Great car

by EMDoyle from Colora MD | November 22, 2015

My wife knew that I was eyeing the 2015 Murano and so for my 60th birthday she bought one for me. Imagine my surprise when I saw my new Platinum Murano in Pacific Sunset with a big red ribbon on top waiting for me in the garage when I got home from 3 weeks on the road. I really like this car. It drives great and has a lot of power. The blind spot safety feature is great, and I love the technology package. I'm 6'1 and don't fell cramped in. The seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room. The interior has a quality look and feel. There are so many nice features I can't name them all but if you're considering a Murano you will not be disappointed.

2015 Murano

by Ashley from Idaho | October 7, 2015

Amazing stylish very futuristic!! Inside not so good: very stiff steering wheel. The 2014 Murano steering wheel is so responsive and light. I'm 6'2'' and I have no issues into my 2014 Murano but the 2015, my right leg hits the new padding installed, so lower leg room. Front A bars and rear styling has reduced visibility. 2014 Murano: much better visibility. Also the gear D plus minus is slightly confusing for new users and even dealers here don't know very well.

First Murano but not the last

by LKeith from St. Paul, MN | October 6, 2015

Really enjoy the 2015 Murano Platinum style, ride and quality. No other car on the road turns heads like this SUV.

Best crossover for price range on market.

by Muranist from | August 9, 2015

Fantastic vehicle. I've only owned for a month but I must say so far I can not fault this vehicle on looks and performance.. Extremely comfortable, responsible, and agile. Superb balance of everything you would want in a crossover, except that rear view visibility is not as good as I would like, which is the opinion of the professional reviewers as well, and there is a bit of a clicking sound coming from the sunroof which I am scheduled to have resolved.

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum

by Murano_Owner from Salt Lake City UT | August 3, 2015

This is my first Nissan purchase. My old vehicle was a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. I would've thought that the 2015 Murano Platinum was comparable to the Grand Cherokee Overland...boy was I wrong. The 2015 Nissan Murano rides like a luxury SUV, similar to the Acura MDX. The Grand Cherokee rides like a...Jeep. Here's my review of key features of each vehicle and which is better in my opinion... ENGINE/POWER: Murano...even though only 3.5L V-6, about 1500 pounds lighter. OFFROAD CAPABILITY: Jeep RIDE/COMFORT: Murano...hands down MPGs: Murano TECHNOLOGY: Tie QUIETNESS: Murano...hands down LUXURY: Murano PRICE: Murano SUMMARY: Compared to the Murano, the Grand Cherokee Overland rode extremely hard...you can feel every bump in the road. The Murano is so incredibly quiet and soft ride, it has the feel of a luxury SUV...think Acura MDX or Lexus GX.

driver

by driver from Washington/California | July 20, 2015

overall a nice car. Only had it for a few weeks. Also its my wifes car. Only bad thing at this point, its a bit tiney when closing the doors