1990 Nissan Pathfinder

See Photos & Videos

Overall

1990 Nissan Pathinder 4x4 SE-V6

by Red from Gainesville,Ga | October 12, 2009

I have had this SUV for about 2 months now and couldn't be happier with it. I am a delivery driver so obviously I drive this vehicle alot on a daily basis. I also hunt so it does get it's offroad time too. I bought this vehicle from a friend of mine for $500.00 and didn't have very high expectations when I did. I looked bad,stunk on the inside and was very dirty. Not to mention it was running really rough,but for the price I paid for it I couldn't complain. It took me about 2 day to get the truck cleaned to my happiness and I started to see a potential. I thought the motor might have a bigger problem than seen but I did a full tuneup(plugs,wires,distrubutor cap,rotor button, and plug wires). To my amazement this fixed alll the prolems with the missing and it ran like a top. I drove it for a few days expecting it to break down and to my amazement it's still running strong. I replaced the powersteering pump about a week ago but I paid only $30.00 for it from a pull-a-part yard. The four wheel drive works great and the truck rides very comfortably. Other than the gas mileage there is nothing on this truck that I can complain about especially since this vehicle has 235,653 original miles on it and has not had any major rebuilds or replacements other than routine maintenances. I would gladlly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a very reliable,roomy,vehicle.I hope this has helped you in your quest for a good vehicle or if you've already bought one and want to know what you got into.If you have gotten one and it was taken care of you have nothing to worry about.

Featured Services for this Nissan Pathfinder