1993 Nissan Pathfinder

15 city / 18–19 hwy

Overall

reliable snow monster

by wizard0ne0 from Conifer Co | June 22, 2011

fantastic reliability, awesome in snow, reasonably comfortable, pretty decent stereo(when working), surprisingly good handling, I averaged about 17 mpg, on a motor that had 280,000+ miles on it. My tach acted a little funny(sometimes showing double actual rpm) the radio had had soda spilled on it at some point and the front speakers and display were intermittent, terrible center console and cup-holders. Back seats can fold flat which makes it able to carry alot more stuff than you would expect. I often used this to pull my friends out of the ditch in snow-storms, found the lack of a good hitching point in the rear frustrating at times, however the hook up front works fantastic.

I've had one since 1994 and it's still awesome!

by Cmac from Charlotte, NC | November 6, 2010

Gret car. I've had mine for 16 years. I drive a lot of renal cars in my job and I always like getting back into my Pathfinder at the end of my trips. I've got 215,000 on it and it still is my favorite car out of about five that I've had. Yeah, I've had to put some money into it to maintain it, but for the ride and for the reliability it's been well worth it.

great suv

by weekend off roader/ daily driver from SLC Utah | March 22, 2009

I have really enjoyed my 1993 Nissan Pathfinder. I drive it to work almost every day and every month or so I take it off roading. I also use my Pathfinder to pull my 19 foot camping trailer and it does a great job. I love my pathfinder.

great suv

by pathfinder lover from boston, ma | May 16, 2006

bought se in 1993 new. 157K miles later, it still runs. Great truck. Loved not having a car payment for last 8 years.

Featured Services for this Nissan Pathfinder