2004 Nissan Pathfinder

Available in 4 styles:  2004 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 shown

Overall

Best SUV I've Owned

by Pathfinder Lover from Denver, CO | July 3, 2014

I have owned my 2004 pathfinder for over 5 years and I'm still so pleased with it. It has great power, sleek look, comfortable interior and has been so reliable. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking to buy a used quality SUV.

Pathfinder se

by Rayssa from Denver cl | October 4, 2013

Bought a few months back I live in colorado winter just started handling the snow perfectly has heated seats windows even mirrors. Runs great and decent on gas for a smaller suv. Leather interior and room for 7 already been on a few road trips and did wonderful

GREAT CAR

by SMOKEY from nashville tn | April 4, 2013

Looked for some time. Found the car I was looking for.'.Pathfinder is great . not super on fuel but is very reliable for my needs... great value...................

NISSAN KNOWS HOW TO BUILD EM

by Wild Bill from Grapevine , tx | April 11, 2012

I just said goodbye to my 2000 Pathfinder LE. Loved it, and It just saved my life. Got rear ended while waiting to make a left turn. Guy was doing 40-50. Spun me around 180 degrees. This SUV broke, crumpled and died ( totaled). It took all the impacted and spared me. Thanks Nissan. GREAT GREAT CAR. Very well make. Very reliable. Can't go wrong. Just watch that timing belt on 2000 and earlier. Little thirsty ( 16MPG)... but hey. It's quality.

Pathfinder LE Platinum

by Weekend Work Horse from New York, NY | January 25, 2012

This car was babied and it shows. I knew what I was looking for and the price I wanted to pay. The car has had some recalls but nothing major. I was in the market for this particular vehicle and waited for the right one to show up. Great car. I wish gas mileage was better but I love the look, the ride and all the features.

Great Mid Size SUV

by AG from Seattle, Wa. | November 8, 2011

I purchased my 2004 Pathfinder (Platinum 4wd) in early 2005. The 4wd is excellent, have driven in mud and snow and better than just about any other car that was out there with me. Reliability has been awesome, other than normal oil changes and tires at around 75,000 miles have not put any extra $$$$ into the vehicle. I wish it was a little more roomy, back seat is cramped for adults or even small kids if they are in car seats.

The Best SUV Ever

by bigdog from | May 18, 2011

I have owned my pathfinder for over a year now it easily fits my family comfortly, and i love the extra compartments in the back! I have taken my pathfinder down snowmobile trails and off roading and still no proublems. The 4wd in this SUV is 2nd to none! The power is beast! Recomended to everybody!

What a great suv

by Sharky from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada | February 17, 2010

Great suv, reliable, no problems of any kind. Awesome BOSE stereo. In my opinion '04 are so much better looking than '05+. Gas millage is not bad at all. If you cant decide if you should buy this vehicle I will tell you DO!. I'm sad that I have to sell it. (Got a vehicle from work)

Awesome truck

by IndyChris from Indianapolis, In | January 25, 2010

I bought my 04 Pathfinder in 06 w/18000. I'm close to 80,000 now and I've had no problems what-so-ever with this SUV. I feel very comfertable driving in in all conditions. I've also taken it on many long road trips and I can get 370miles on a full take using regular grade fuel. Everyone who rides/drives falls in love. I couldn't agree more that this year/style is by far a lot better than the 05-current pathfinder in both style and quality. The only thing I would change would be leg room for passengers in the back seat. If you're bigger or taller than average, than it'll be a little cramped. I would with out a doubt recommend this vehicle to anyone, friend or family.

Best looking of ALL Past/Future Pathfinders

by Mr. NismoRider from New York, NY | May 20, 2006

This is the best looking PF of them all, or of all Nissan SUVs. Better looking than the ambulance-roof Xterra, the 2005 boxy PF, the giant bulky Armada that try to steal its good name. Very reliable, no problems so far, decent interor, not too big, not too heavy, very solid body,very stable on the road during windy day,very firm on the snowy ground, very powerful from the stop light. Fuel economy is just okay, I guess you can not it have both ways: power and fuel economy, and I prefer power myself. Don't listen to J.D. Power or any other so-called experts, they are entitled to their opinions, listen to the REAL owners and draw your own conclusions !!! Thanks to some minor tunings along with the K&N FIPK GEN2 cold-air intake & custom designed 2.5" stainless steel dual exhaust using Gibson super-flow muffler, this baby sounds mean & blasting away from 0 to 60 in less than 6 seconds. As a hot rod enthusiast, I am very happy with its performace on dry roads and in the snow (I would be stuck in the snow had I bought the Ford Mustang GT). I would definitely buy this SUV again without a second thought.