2011 Nissan Pathfinder

Available in 9 styles:  2011 Nissan Pathfinder 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

What a pleasure!

by Ride in the Wind from Catonsville | June 19, 2014

I came to visit Nationwide after work. Dave Himmer had the car pulled up waiting for me! He even had the AC on, it was so hot out! I ended up buying the Sentra and IM so happy! Nationwide made my purchase fun and easy!

Great SUV

by rteckert from Poughkeepsie, NY | September 4, 2012

The Pathfinder is a great vehicle. Both reliable and dependable. Def purchase another one! The handling of the Pathfinder makes you think you're in a regular passenger vehicle.

love my SUV

by BikeRider from miami, fl | August 23, 2012

I am very pleased with my purchase. I bought it so I can transport multiple BMX bikes as well as my wife, son and dog. I have NO complaints. It does the job well.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Pleased with the purchase

by Pathfinder SV from | May 28, 2012

The SV trim level is exactly what I thought it would be. The rear view camera is great. The vehicle has a nice ride. The handling is firm but not too stiff and corners well. So far the gas mileage has been around 18 mpg in mixed driving.

Right decision

by Rider of good cars from Miami, fl | January 16, 2012

Highly reccomend made the right decision better than ever imagined wouldn't want any other vehicle A+++ car

so far so good at 6,000 miles

by tomboyteacher15 from | December 5, 2011

I had this 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4wd for 6 months now and i wanted to say im glad I decided this over the Toyota 4runner and honda pilot. I love how this thing is bulit. This truck handles excellent.I love the powerful 4.0 engine and its fast. The interior is very luxurious and spacious. I was just able to fit a 150 gallon 300 pound fish tank in this truck, but thats with all the back seats folded down. My favorite thing is the intelligent key system with push start. I feel like entering and exiting my truck with syle. The seats are so comfortable and the radio is sweet. I have to pay more for gas because it requires premium and my only complaint is the ride starts getting noisy after 30mph, but i can ask about it when its due for service next.

great overall value

by edspath from | November 1, 2011

I bought a 1 year old pathfinder - practically new - and am amazed that the interior looks like the inside of a mercedez or beamer. It has all of the bells and whistles, good road performance, a great 4x4 experience, safety features, sound....I could go on and on. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it considering a toyota 4runner cost about 5k more for essentially the same functionality

very quiet!

by mom of 3 from Tampa, Fl | October 23, 2011

I love the three rows! Also it's a very quiet ride! I do wish the Pathfinder was a little wider, and there was more trunk space. but overall great buy!!

Best SUV So Far

by NC MNT from North Carolina | September 30, 2011

I can't say enough good about my Pathfinder. I needed a midsized V8 SUV and after shopping several other companies I bought the Pathfinder. The refinement of the powertrain and responsiveness is unmatched. The interior is really nice and has held up well. I love the 9.3 GB hard drive for downloading music! Auto 4x4 works well in all weather conditions. I do not have any rattles or annoying sounds when off roading either. The only negative thing I can say is the second row seat is less roomy than some competitors. But the cargo area is larger. If you are looking at a truck based SUV, seriously consider the Pathfinder.

Worst SUV that I have ever owned

by Nick from Michign | September 23, 2011

The overall styling is not that good - Fuel economy is not what I expected, Lots of wind noise, fuel tank does not give it suffiecient range