2012 Nissan Pathfinder

Available in 9 styles:  2012 Nissan Pathfinder 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Bob Rohrman Nissan

by llou84 from | July 11, 2014

They want $28,800 for this Pathfinder. My husband and I went and looked at this one last weekend. It has to many issues for the price they want and they wont come down on the price.. Do not buy from them, everyone that I have spoken to that have bought from them have had nothing but problems with their cars.

It Saved Our Lives

by Chickie from Houston, Tx | October 26, 2013

My 2012 Pathfinder was recently totaled in a serious accident. I'm shocked to see it only scored a marginal rating for rear impact. We were at a full stop (red light) and rear ended by some idiot going over 60mph. The extreme force of the impact pushed us into the full sized pickup in front of us. The various officers on the scene of the accident basically said we'd be dead if it weren't for our Pathfinder and its truck frame. Miraculously, we all walked away...the entire cabin was intact...not even a bit a glass broken. The frame in the back had bent all the way underneath and was kinked in several sections, but we're living proof that this vehicle can withstand a serious rear impact much better than the IIHS tests indicate. Waiting on my insurance $ so I can go buy another. Very disappointing that the 2013 is no longer on a truck frame. In fact, it's been one of the 3 rental vehicles I had in the insurance nightmare related to this and the 2013 Pathfinder is a joke compared to the 2012. Beyond the accident matters, if you don't have a lead foot, it is quite possible to get the 22mph fuel rating. I have also sat in my 3rd row, and while cramped in the legroom area...there was lots of headroom. The seat fabric leaves a lot to be desired, but the actual seat design is comfortable. We'd taken ours on several long road trips as well as camping trips and found it to be wonderful. The cargo area is awesome!

MILEAGE

by LOOKING FOR QUALITY from ST.LOUIS,MO. | August 2, 2013

UNIT HAD 800 MILES MORE THAN REPORTED BY CARS.COM ,BUT PRICE WAS REDUCED. FOUND ANOTHER CAR AT ANOTHER DEALER WITH THE SAME PROBLEM OF MILEAGE. MILES NOT UPDATED.

Love it!

by Mom of 3 from Phoenix | May 12, 2013

This vehicle is perfect for our family of 5. It's a smooth, comfortable ride, and there is room for friends with easy to collapse third row seating when it's not needed. I like the height, and it's not a huge SUV that is difficult to park or drive. The kids and I love it!

Excellent Value, Roomy, Rugged

by maz94protege from Woodbridge, VA | January 2, 2013

Purchased this vehicle new a few days ago, Dispite all the negativity against the vehicle its never really looked at for what it is. SUV built on the Armada/Titan Truck frame so it is a rugged stiff ride. Body has had little change since 2005 (but has sold relatively well) 3rd Row seats are helpful with small children, Seats 4 adults confortably and 2 car seats in the 3rd row. Excellent towing capability. Ground clearance and ride hight is ideal. Easy fold-a-way seating in the 2nd and 3rd rows. The only downfall on this vehicle is the MPG. According to fuelly, majority of owners are recieving 18mpg (combined) but not everyone is light footed so this is decent from the EPA 14/20 sticker rating. Veryy happy with the vehicle, a NICE upgrade from our 05 FX35 End of the year savings with almost $9k off the truck made it an ideal purchase.

2012 Pathfinder

by Texas 1 from San Antonio Tx | December 30, 2012

Just took 1000 mile road trip. Pulled a trailer no problem plenty of horsepower rides great. 4 wheel drive works good very good car so far.

Like the car

by DONT "THINK..." from Sa TX | December 29, 2012

Great car looks cool. Has great pick up. Perfect for a family of five. As always be aware who you are buying the vehicle from And don't "think" go with your gut. For a car enthusiast like myself this car is fun to drive.

Expensive for what I got.

by Car Guy from Texas | September 24, 2012

Purchased a new 2012 Nissan Pathfinder S from Ingram Park Nissan, San Antonio. Their advertised price on that vin specific model was $22,994 on Cars.com . The dealer salesman's manager concentrated on the monthly payment, and sold me the Pathfinder for about $25,500 not counting taxes nor any kind of service contract. Then the finance person on the back told me that they were not making money on the deal, which they were and sold me a service cont. and GAP adding another $2800 to the bill. Needless to say I cancelled those two things. However, I still paid about $2500 more than the advertised price.

2012 Nissan Pathfinder

by Not a Happy Customer-2012 Nissan Pathfinder from Lewisville, Texas | August 9, 2012

We purchaes our new 2012 Pathfinder on May 28th, 2012. After driving the vehicle for 1500 miles, the idle is high and the steering wheel vibrates anytime I am stopped at a red light or stop sign. After Nissan having my vehicle for a week, all they can tell me is that this is normal and there is no fix. This new pathfinder did not do this off the lot or the first 1500 miles and they can't explain that either. Not a Happy Customer