2014 Nissan Pathfinder

Available in 8 styles:  Nissan Pathfinder 2014 shown

Overall

Nissan Pathfinder SL

by Nissan Pathfinder SL from Rochester, NY | July 19, 2016

Travel to NJ from Rochester, NY to get Nissan Pathfinder SL at a great price. The car is an excellent condition and the ride home was very good

i got what i want

by miss happy from nissan of lake charles la | October 30, 2015

i when to nissan of lake charles looking for a pathfinder sl used at a great price and i did. my saleman desmond really help me pick out the pathfinder. im very happy with my suv.

The paint is literally falling off my Pathfinder.

by Disappointed from Belleville ON | September 28, 2015

I have 40,000 km's on my Pathfinder. It's city and hyw driven only and has over 400 paint chips. Nissan refuses to do anything about it. Nissan was great to deal with until something went wrong. Never again!

Think twice before buying this vehicle!

by Tricia M. from Gulfport, MS | September 3, 2015

I bought my Pathfinder last year, it had 26 miles on it and I just loved it! At 10,000 miles I started expierencing the shutter every now and again. At 15,000 miles the "shutter" started happening EVERY time I drove the vehicle! I have been to the dealership many times and they put it on the computer and I have no shutter for about 10 days. Of course it comes back and I take it back to the dealership and they just put it back on the computer and guess what??? I have to go back to the dealership!! I completly regret buying this vehicle and wish I could just get rid of it! Because the dealership will do nothing more for me than just put it on the computer, I will NEVER buy a Nissan again because the warranty means nothing!

Great SUV That is Worth a Look For the Price

by Jimbo from Orlando Florida | May 7, 2015

My PF has 32K miles on it and I have not had any issues with it except for a few recalls. The SUV is very roomy and very comfortable although I've never sat in the third row. Great ride although the engine power could be a little increased. I have heard about the shuttering issue but have not experienced it . I do mostly drive highway though. It has lots creature comforts but not overdone on the electronics. I've seen mostly mixed reviews on this SUV and have never understood why.

Do not buy a Nissan

by No More Nissans from Oklahoma | April 16, 2015

Worst car I have ever owned. Its been in the shop 4 times and has only 12,00 miles. It rattles and has more road noise than my 87 Chevy Truck. MPG is around 13-14, not at all what they claim.

Great vehicle for the price

by Hockey Hauler from Minnesota | April 6, 2015

We have owned our 2014 Pathfinder for 14 months and 26,000 miles. Great fun Suv to drive. Tows the boat great. Only issue has been rear parking sensor in below zero weather, or road salt coating on sensor. Avg mpg 21-23 combined, and 24-25 on hwy trips. We have loaded it up with 2 adults, 4 kids, and 3 hockey bags. It is comfortable, handles well and rides nice. Winter driving has been very good. Love the 4x4 capability. Great price for 7 passengers and fits great in the garage. Comfortable size for both of us to drive, and good size for both hwy and city traffic. Third row great for kids, easy access. Tail gate height is great for shorter adults to be able to reach.

False gas milage

by First Nissan User from Staten Island, NY | April 4, 2015

Even though I am please overall with this SUV, the gas milage advertised is not correct. I have a 2014 SL model for 13 months and my driving habits are excellent. Needless to say the average I get is a horrible 16 mpg between city and highway. Next month I'm driving to Florida and will see what I get on the open road.

Very Pleased

by Love Autos from York, PA | January 3, 2015

Bought 2014 Pathfinder in Oct. '13 & have not been disappointed. My wife and I are very pleased with this SUV. It is comfortable, handles well & the controls are laid out perfectly. We have had no issues with this car what so ever! We reviewed & test drove many models when shopping to include Highlander, MDX, CX9 & Explorer & the Pathfinder which is hands down #1 in our opinions.

Reliable Value of money

by Noman from Doha, Qatar | October 27, 2014

I own a 2014 SV US based Model in Qatar only 12000 Kms driven in a year. Its a beautiful mid range SUV with excellent interior and good exterior and smooth drive. However, I noticed few things 1. The Black molding on the roof is coming out. The issue was there since beginning. When I reported the dealer said, its a design issue. 2. The front bumper both edges under the indicator have poor alignment, its a bit outwards. The dealer said the same for this. 3. Is the common issue on this forum: Shuddering on 40Kms speed and 1000 RPM since the very beginning. When I reported they replaced the CVT but with the new one, It happened again and they changed it again. So far, I have driven it around 100 kms.. didnt notice it happening again. Lets See... Otherwise... Its the best Family Size vehicle and I recommend it.