See Also: 1993.5 Nissan 4x4 Truck | 1993.5 Nissan 4x2 Truck | 1993.5 Nissan 4x2 Truck

1993.5 Nissan 4x4 Truck

1993.5 Nissan 4x4 Truck

Available in 3 styles:  King Cab Truck XE shown

Kelley Blue Book Retail
Get Value

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The truck that never dies

by Bullet proof from San jose | November 14, 2013

This truck has no quit in it . I bought the truck with 150,000 miles it now has 215,000 and still running strong. In that time which was 4years this truck always started everyday not once did it not . Ball joints battery brakes tuneup oil changes that it . Nissan got it right on this one can't go wrong purchasing this one!

1993 nissan truck 4x2

by 1993 nissan truck 4x2 from massachusetts | September 20, 2009

perfect. can't kill it. strongest 4cyl engine ever built. approaching 200k and never had an issue. ready for another 200k. very high gas mileage.

The truck that wont die.

by Bear from Strickler, Ar. | April 16, 2007

In 1996 when I bought this truck, it had 70k miles on it and the body was in perfect shape. It cost a little more money than we wanted to spend but i told my wife I'd drive it till it blew up. Eleven years, two white tailed deer and a snowy backward ride into a ditch later, it has 340k miles on it, the body is about to fall off and it will still pull the steepest hill with a full load in 4th. gear. It uses one gt. of oil every 6-7K miles. I stopped changing the oil 2 years ago. I'm sold on Nissan.

Great little truck!

by codswallower from NYC | November 28, 2006

I bought my 93 SEv6 in 2003 with 100,000 miles on it. I've since put another 36,000 miles on it. All mechanical systems function smoothly and reliably. It starts immediately even on the coldest mornings and runs well. I'm a carpenter so I put lots of weight in the bed on a regular basis with no discerable loss of power. I drive it from NYC to Maine and back at least once a month and it gives me no cause for worry. I put from $500 to $800 a year in routine maintenance into the truck. shocks/pads/hoses/checkups/joints etc. There's a little rust starting to come out above the wheel wells. The turning radius is wide due to the FWD and the ride is a little bumpier than some might like. Once you factor these into your driving style you forget about them. My brother drove his Nissan pickup for 200K and then sold it to a friend. It's still on the road. That's one factor that led me to this vehicle and I haven't been dissappointed.

Featured Services for this Nissan 4x4 Truck