See Also: 1995 Nissan 4x2 Truck

1995 Nissan 4x4 Truck

Available in 4 styles:  4x4 Regular Cab shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

College graduation gift to self

by DMyles from Lancaster, CA | November 29, 2012

I bought this truck new after graduating from college as a gift to myself. It has 236,888 miles on it and still runs great! I have thought about selling it many times but decided to keep it for my kids to learn to drive in two years. Great truck I often get offers to buy it but always have to say NO. Great Truck!!!

good

by luis from ceres ca | February 27, 2011

350.000 milles never have any problems oil changes and air filter fuel and proper air pressure 35 psi

the greatest small-midsize truck ever designed

by Moby from Madison AL | March 8, 2008

I don't think there is another truck on the market as reliable as any nissan. I also own a Buick LeSabre and a Mustang GT , but this Nissan is the king. It can handle any terrain and looks amazing.

252,000 miles and still runs like new.

by Trucker from Fort Worth | February 5, 2008

252,000 miles and it still runs like new. I expected to have some maintenance issues with a truck with this many miles but changing the oil, tires, and belts are the only things that it has ever needed. I thought that I might the power of the larger trucks but this truck's strength is incredibly deceptive it can handle mudding in 2wd and accelerate like you won't believe. If you aren't a Nissan fan already you will be after owning one of these trucks. It has never disappointed me with its performance on or off the road. Wish they made them all this well.

original owner

by james from Denver,Colorado | July 13, 2006

I bought this vehicle new and still have it today. It has been very dependable as I have maintained it myself. As a retired aviation mech it has been very little work for me to do. I have kept it in the garage when not driving it so the paint is like new.

Featured Services for this Nissan 4x4 Truck