1997 Nissan Quest

Available in 2 styles:  Quest Passenger Van shown
$247–$5,319

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Best minivan at the time

by Quest fan from San francisco, ca | November 30, 2007

it's been a pleasure owning this car. No problems what so ever. Best engine in it's class I have over 190K miles and it's still running strong. Worst thing about it is that I think about buying a new one but mine still runs great so I can't buy a new car.

'97 Nissan Quest

by leah from Bay Area, CA | August 7, 2006

I purchased this van used with 72,000 miles on it, it now has 114,000 miles on it. This has been an overall excellent car. Very reliable and very comfortable. The driver seat has adjustable lumbar support, I can't over emphasized how nice this has been, especially on long road trips! I say my car has the most comfortable seat in the house. I hate to drive other people's cars now, mine has me spoiled! The one frustrating problem I've had with this car is recent. On long road trips, and only sometimes, it will just stop accelerating. After about 2 hours it runs fine again so no mechanic has been able to find the trouble.

Featured Services for this Nissan Quest