2006 Nissan Quest

Available in 4 styles:  2007 Nissan Quest 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Wow!!

by Boss from Annapolis, MD | August 7, 2014

This is the best car! I love the fuel economy and the design. Some of them are really cute. I think it's cool about the Skyview Roof in my model is awesome! This will fulfill your desires and you will, 95% guarenteed, cry when you sell, give away, etc. Everyone who loves family travelling must get the car!

Awesome

by Not just a soccer mom vehicle from Brunswick, Oh | December 3, 2013

We were looking for a reliable, comfortable, affordable use van that would allow room for our children plus friends. We have never owned a vehicle that had so many features. We have not owned it for long but are totally pleased.

Long Distance Cruiser

by Overlander from San Diego | November 7, 2012

My 2006 Nissan has 158,000 miles on it and runs perfectly. I bought this vehicle used with just over 100,000 on it. In the past 6 months I have completed 2 trips from California to Florida and return carrying a full load of boxes and furniture. That is more than 5000 miles round trip. Its a long hard road with hills and heat and you would not want to make this trip in an unreliable vehicle. It will cruise all day at 80mph and climb those hills well under full load. The engine and transmission give me a feeling of reliability. Its a big heavy and powerful vehicle that if treated well will last for years.

nice

by maya from delaware | January 30, 2012

its very nice van and for gas mile also lcd tv dvd player like it..............................................................................................................

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best Car We've Ever Owned

by Not Your Avg Soccer Mom from Fort Worth | June 1, 2011

I've had 3 vans now and this Quest is by far superior to the Kia, Sienna and even our Town & Country!

Best Van I've EVER Owned!

by Punkineddie from Tumbling Shoals, AR | October 12, 2010

I've owned 4 minivans. This is the BEST by far! Extremely smooth ride, hugs the curves, gas mileage keeps getting just a little bit better as time goes by - about 26 mpg. I love the center controls - thought I wouldn't like it, but I no longer have to look under the steering wheel at the gauges anymore - I just glance to the right. Lots of cup holders, seats lay all the way back - not halfway like other vans. Love the way the rear bench seat folds into the floor for extra room. The seats are very comfortable. Can not find anything that I do not like about this van - purchased it with only 30,000 miles on it and have owned it for 4 months. Love it more and more every day. My husband brags about it to everyone saying "I never thought I'd get excited over a mini-van - but this thing is awesome!"

Hate Minivans...love this one!

by forced2bminivanmom from Bowling Green, KY | October 13, 2009

I had a 2005 Altima and loved it, cried to see it go and hated the idea of a minivan but now that I own it I love it. TONS of room, easy to get in and out of good gas mileage, looks better than other models on the road. Center console is weird but liveable. Automatic doors, hatch, and back up camera ROCK. DVD player needs to be mounted somewhere other than under passenger seat...hard to change movies en-route.

Wonderful Family car

by Domo15 from Raleigh, NC | July 7, 2007

We traded a 2000 Quest for a 2006 in July 2006. We love it, the dual LCD displays along with the ability to listen to music while the kids wear the headphones is a wonderful feature. Electric doors empoyer the little ones who can open and close doors (when in park) with a finger touch. The cockpit takes a little getting used too (center console) but once use to it, you miss it in your other car. We have owned 2 Xterra's and 2 Quest's oil and tires, not a single problem. Current Quest 25K miles, current Xtrerra 135K.

good

by someone from canada | October 4, 2006

It was pretty good, reliable, good warranty. Pretty much everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!