2012 Nissan Quest

2012 Nissan Quest

Available in 4 styles:  2012 Nissan Quest 4dr FWD shown

19 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Dont know what Ive done without it

by soccer mom from Rural Eastern Tennessee | May 8, 2014

As a mom of two kids, I was ready to enter the "mini van" stage of my life. I did months of research and test drives before I settled on this vehicle. Im very happy with my choice. It is roomy, comfortable, drives very well and has many convenient features. As a mom that has driven Honda Accords for years, Im very please with my Nissan Quest SV. The rear backup camera has saved me lots of stress of backing up in tight places, the automatic doors have saved me in moments of having my hands full and loading kids in the rain. We can load the whole family for a 7 hour drive to the beach -or 10 hours to Disney and still not feel cramped. Tons of storage room. Havent even had to use roof rack (although it is a feature that I chose).

Roomiest

by Awesome ride from Edmond, ok | April 17, 2014

I wanted SUV with 4X4 option but my wife wanted a minivan, well you all already know how that goes.... We went to test drove Honda Toyota then Nissan quest. Before I start saying anything I wanted to tell everyone those in the market for 7 seater minivan that look no forther than Quest. The most beautiful. Cvt trans smooth, mpg is very impressive 24+ at 60-70mph... Visibility through front windshield is awesome. My kid loving it most. Very quite,interior quality is high and sharp. Exterior looks will dominates any other minivans in the market. Went on little long drive about 500miles okc to Huston tax my family enjoyed the trip now we can't wait till go for a nayagara falls trip. Anyway Nissan quest it the best minivan out there for everyone ....

Love my new (to me) Nissan Quest LE!

by FIrst Time Mini Van Driver from Houston, TX | April 16, 2014

What a smooth ride! Test drove the Odyssey and Sienna, and the Quest was by far the most comfortable. The rearview camera is also much bigger on the Quest than on the Sienna. Plus the Sienna's turn signal was oddly placed in a spot where I could not see it. The Quest is boxy, but when you get in side you understand why. It's very spacious with huge windows. I agree about the critics as far as cargo space/leg room goes... the bucket seats in the back are very comfortable, the trade off being they are also very large. Otherwise, I'm in love with this van... the boxy look is growing on me. Also, I was leery of the Honda Odyssey b/c of all of the transmission issues I read about... and it was a noisy drive. Nissan cars have such a great reputation... at least among the people I know who have owned one. Hopefully that will hold true for our new minivan... we love it!

first van with a van

by car nut from ky | September 14, 2013

needed something my wife & I & 4 grandkids could travel together in. has plenty of room . rides & drives very well. drove a Toyota - Honda - but did not drive the Chrysler. kids love that they have their own seats & the dvd player. have not had it long enough to see how well it will be on gas & how dependable it will be. hope it lasts along time, because they are not cheap. seems to be more van for the money than the other 3 brands that are out there.

Excellent vehicle for travel

by Family van from Oliver springs tn | July 16, 2013

Worked with a great dealer,made buying the vehicle enjoyable. Vehicle is exactly as described and worked with great sales people.

awesome mini

by Nissan owner from San Antonio, Tx | March 22, 2013

If you are looking to buy a minivan then the first and only vehicle you should look at is the Nissan Quest. It is very spacious. (And for my family, I'm 6' 3" and my sons are already nearing my height, it is perfect.)

Quest is a great Choice

by Van Drivers from Northeast Ohio | February 18, 2013

We previously have owned a Honda Odyssey and most recently owned a 2008 Toyota Sienna XLE. We started to look for another vehicle and had focused on another Sienna, recognizing the leg and headroom were not that generous. After looking at the newer Sienna's interior, my wife and I agreed that it was full of hard plastics and looked very cheap. We considered the Odyssey but it seemed rather expensive and we were not crazy about the lightning bolt look. We had also heard about the abrupt shifting five speed automatic on the Odyssey. We dismissed the Chrysler products given their much worse than average repair ratings. I researched other vans and came upon the Quest. In addition to being recommended by a leading consumer magazine, the initial quality ratings were best in class among minivans. At first the exterior was a bit off putting to my wife, but up close the Quest was better looking. The interior is first rate and of luxury car quality. Fit and finish is better than the competitors. There is plenty of leg and headroom and the seats are extremely supportive. On the road the van is very quiet and acceleration is excellent. The steering is quite good as well. In terms of convenience, being able to open the side doors at a push of the button rather than pulling a handle is helpful when you have your hands full. At first we thought the push button ignition and proximity key were just gimmicky features, but we really like the ability to unlock and lock the Quest with the push of a button on the driver's side door. All in all, we are very pleased and the pricing was extremely competitive. Using Cars.com our final cost ended up being well below sticker and thousands less than a comparably equipped Honda or Toyota. If you are in the market for a van, I would suggest you add the Quest to your list.

Best Minivan Yet

by DLE_AU88 from Birmingham, AL | February 10, 2013

I have owned my 2012 Nissan Quest for a month now and love it. I have owned 3 other minivans but the Nissan is a better value in my opinion. The interior has a better layout, the leather seats are softer and more comfortable, the dvd player is better, the van feels faster, Nissan reliability is top notch, and I saved a ton over other comparable minivans with incentives. Very please with my Quest.

Why I love my Quest

by hank from wisc | February 5, 2013

I just traded in a 09 Mazda 5, a very nice car but not quite as economical as I thought it would be with its 4 cylinder. Eventually, I think probably because of age, '74', I grew claustrophobic and couldn't manage climbing down into it. I very much enjoy the height getting in, and the flat floor ei, no well to try to clean out. The tranny is also a dream. I got the base model but am still very satisfied with the appointments included.

just what we wanted

by manny from laurel , MD | February 4, 2013

Me and my wife decided to shop around for a minivan that would have all the features we were looking for. As a previous honda odyssey owner i went to test drive the 2013 honda odyssey i liked it but too much plastic in the interior, then the toyota sienna i did not liked it at all because the dashboard looks kind of funny. last one the new nissan quest. after driving the nissan quest me and my wife could not believed how luxurious the interior is and when driving it feel so smooth you can even hear nises from outside or from the engine and it had any feature you can think of and the price is perfect . after driving for more than 3 months we really do not want to drive another car except the nissan quest. the engine is so strong that when you step on the foot it feels like a sport car. we are so happy that we picked the nissan quest.