2013 Nissan Quest

19 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Nissan Quest

by Swagger Wagon from Apex, NC | August 3, 2014

This car is AWESOME. Firstly, the new body style of the Quest is gorgeous- I love how the windows appear to flow straight through to the back of the vehicle like one unit. It is aesthetically the best looking van on the market. I purchased the SD model with some additional upgrades, so the van I got has a ton of bells and whistles including leather, DVD, Bose stereo, back-up camera, dual sun-roofs and more... But for the amenities, I think this car is a better value than the Sienna or Odyssey.

A cut above the rest

by Practical Dad from Hilton Head, SC | June 14, 2014

By far the most comfortable minivan. Seats are great for long trips. We have the LE model which is richly appointed...similar to the Infinity interiors vs Nissan interiors. Like the Chrysler Town an Country the rear seats all fold flat but the Quest seats don't drop in the floor. As a result the seats are more plush and comfortable. The downside is there is slightly less cargo space. However in the time I've owned the Quest I've never had a shortage of cargo space. Also like the permanent storage well behind the third row seat. Only suggestion I have is Nissan (and all manufacturers) should have a real center console like in the SUV's and a second glove box like the Town and Country for more front seat storage.

Super Van

by Badcad from Panama City, FL | November 7, 2013

My partner and I needed a bigger vehicle for trips as she is handicapped and when we travel we take a lot of things with us. There is lots of room for storage and packing, comfortable seats. I like the back-up camera and the dual temperature controls. It is very roomy and my spouse can get into it easy. Best purchase we have ever made. Highly recommend it to a future buyer...you won't regret it.

Smooth, quiet ride

by minivan lover from Spring Valley, IL | October 21, 2013

The Quest passed the first test: I had to be able to make the driver's seat comfortable for me. I'm short, and had to reject some very nice cars because the front of the seat was cutting off my circulation! The Quest has a smooth, quiet ride, great handling, and more power than people driving a minivan might ever need. The controls on the dash are clearly marked and easy to reach. The interior is versatile and thoughtfully designed, whether you are bringing people or cargo. There is an ample running board where passengers can step when getting into the rear of the car, another feature appreciated by the vertically challenged! This vehicle comes in tan, black, and three shades of gray! I would like to see Nissan add a rich red, or a seafoam green, or a sky blue...enough with the gray, already! However, the interior is a pleasant shade of gray, not too light or too dark. This vehicle is a little shorter and a little wider that the Venture I traded in. It is probably a little wider than it needs to be. Just a tiny bit of trimming of the width might make it appealingly sleeker, and a tad easier to park in narrow places. The front doors are a bit longer than the Venture's. I find myself watching more carefully to leave more space between my car and the next so as to be able to get out of my car, and not to ding the next person's door. The side mirrors are gi-normous! This provides great visibility, but also interferes somewhat with the driver's line of sight, especially when turning left. The little, triangular window where the vent used to be in olden days is a little help, but not the solution. Speaking of visibility, another feature I love is the back-up viewing screen. Not only does it provide valuable feedback about what might be behind the car, but also lets me see how well I have parked, so I don't have to open the door and stick my head out in the rain! The model I have does not have automatic lights. I had them on the old car, and was glad to get rid of them. I prefer to decide for myself when to put my lights on. A design "feature" on almost all of the new cars which I hope will disappear is the very wide gap between the edge of the car and the edge of the seat. It makes it hard for people with any kind of disability to get into their seat. One reason I rejected the Dodge Caravan in my search was that the running board was a slick as ice! As I was boosting myself into the driver's seat, I couldn't get any traction, even though I was wearing sneakers! The same was true of the area of the floor mat by the gas pedal. I didn't want to have to cope with that on a daily basis. The Caravan was the only car I tried that presented that problem. As for reliability, my 2013 Quest does not even have 200 miles on it yet, so that remains to be seen! I tried quite a few vehicles before selecting this one, and so far, I am very happy with my choice!

Wow - Did Not Expect This!

by 4Boys from AL | September 25, 2013

I've been on the lookout for 12 months now - waffling between Sienna, Sedona and GC. Did not consider Quest as I thought the 'Infiniti engine and refinement would be a sticker shock. I knew the Quest had an Inifinite-esque quiet ride and high price. Was looking at an 8-seater - but 99% of the time, we only have 6 passengers. The GC and Sedona had all the electronic bells and whistles at a certain price point ... but I was so turned off by their reliability. I test drove both - just didn't feel durable / reliable down the road. I've kept my cars/vans up to 10+ years and my wife drives the van 95% of the time - so this was very important. Ultimately, it all boiled down to reliability. The special price was a bonus (year end clearance etc.) The features that really shone - 1. Smooth CVT 2. Infiniti-esque feel inside 3. Plush and quiet inside (minimal road and engine noise) 4. PERMANENT storage with a total 36 cubic feet (11 of which is hidden). Since the seats fold forward (not backwards, you always have 11 cubit feet of storage. 5. Excellent trip computer (could not get this with GC and Sienna unless I go up by $3-5K). 6. Great mileage! We are averaging 21 in the city after a week of driving. 7. Excellent initial quality 8. Push start ignition even at the base model 9. Easy to close sliding doors (just a tap) - mine are NOT even powered sliding doors.

i love nissan quest

by sam from new jersey | June 1, 2013

i just bought it i love it.this is very good minivan.my all family members like it. cargo space is is small ,but over all is very good.

Please don't go here to buy cars

by Never ever from VA | February 28, 2013

I had the worst buying experience in this dealership. I went here to buy a car from them after speaking and negotiating for 2 days over the phone. The so called sales manager Sam Wally is a big LIAR who just quotes you ridiculous prices over the phone just to get you in the door. When you arrive they hook you up with a new salesman who is totally unaware of the phone dealing/promises. You would have to explain to the new salesman the entire conversations that you had over the phone only to have him start negotiations at the MSRP price. This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with and I hope no one else has to face such an awful experience as I did. They automatically add all the incentives like military and new grad to the their quote without even asking you. These people are very unprofessional and don't care about other people's time.

Pleasant change from Oddyssey

by windsurfertr from New Jersey | February 18, 2013

I am delighted with my new Nosson. It seems to be a superior replacement for my 2011 Oddyssey. I like the cvt transmission-smooth and powerful. The fact that I can fold down all of the second and third row seats is a plus, as is the extra deep storage well behind the back seat, which is available even if the back seat is folded down. The car is comfortable and quiet on the highway. Lots of cup holders and storage spots for long trips. The digital controls and read-outs for outside temperatiure, trip info, available range, etc are easy to use. The only downside I see as compared with my Oddyssey is that the highway mileage is about 2 mpg lower. This is consistent with the manufacturer's ratings. Overall, we are very entusiastic about the car.