2014 Nissan Rogue Select

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car

by Fast Gram from Mahaffey, Pa | August 13, 2014

I LOVE MY ROGUE! Honestly, I didn't expect to love this car. I have only had it for about 5 weeks but so far I think its amazing. It rides smooth, handles well and picks up speed very fast. (as in passing another vehicle). I just checked my milage and got 26 miles per gallon of gas...and it's AWD. It is cobalt blue. Everybody likes the color. And, what is best is that I bought it for $21,0029.00. The Rogue truly is a great car. If needed, you can get more "bells and whistles" with the SL package but I like mine just the way it is.

rogue select-neat, not too petite

by slightly disabled from southern California | July 10, 2014

I wanted a small SUV-something with adequate load capacity, decent fuel mileage and adequate headroom. this little jewel filled the bill for me. with two bad legs and a bad disk in my back, I do not like to need to bend over a lot to get into one of these dinky little new cars. At my age and physical condition bending is bad-I understand the manufacturers problem-gov regs and rules, but understanding does not help me. I live with almost constant low pain-I do not need to agravate it. This little jewel fills my needs perfectly. I dont need swift pick up-this one is not too bad. I am not a greeenie-I do not want 100 miles per gallion, but I like to go to Vegas once in a while-no 100 mile distance restriction for me. this vehicle is a little rough riding-its built on a pick-up chasis. Its high enough to suit me, not fancy, but neat enough to suite me-the rerar seats fold down to increase the cargo space-price is right-so I bought it-no regrets-works fine.

A great automobile

by treejammer from | May 10, 2014

The salespeople were friendly and professional. I find this is a great automobile. It's easy to drive, great on the road, and at a good price. I cannot tell you how many people have told me what a great car this is.

Great car Great price

by crossover from Manheim. Pa. | May 9, 2014

Went to Eisenhauer Nissian Inc. in Wernersville and what a great experience with the dealership and the knowledge of the Rouge Select. The salesman worked hard to find us a great deal and exceeded our satisfaction on all points. The car is good looking and i love the way it hugs the road with all 4 wheel drive. Runs smooth and quiet and takes the bumps well, no jarring around. I am looking forward to good gas mileage and great bumper to bumper service for 6 years.

Safe and fun to drive

by SUV Gramma from McKinney, TX | April 16, 2014

I bought the Nissan Rouge after my short search for an SUV because I had a grand daughter on the way. I actually bought it on her due date but she wasn't born for another 4 days. It is so much easier to get her in and out of than my previous sedan which I loved and didn't really want to get rid of. The Rogue drives great as it goes over bumps more smoothly and has a great turning radius. Instead of having to bend down to get the baby into her car seat it is just a straight shot into the back seat. The back space makes it easy to get her car seat in and out. I was surprised that it does not come with floor mats though!

Sadly underrated

by JasonG from Morgantown, WV | April 4, 2014

I really do not know what car the other reviewer is confusing for the Rogue S, but my 2014 has been a great vehicle. It may not have a super high performance engine, but for a work commuter/family car, this SUV is excellent.

Going back to Audi

by Beatles from | February 17, 2014

Faulty transmission horrible gas mileage and feels cheap never should have left luxury cause its worth it