2008 Nissan Rogue

2008 Nissan Rogue

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Nissan Rogue 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Baby Rogue makes 3...Nissans!

by aeon Art from Greater NW Chicago | April 27, 2014

You know you love a vehicle when in the process of buying an Xterra (to replace a recently totaled collision, :() you stumble across a pristine Rogue you absolutely cannot walk away from. My "new" gem is a 2008 Rogue SL, one-owner vehicle with 77K miles on her and loaded to the hilt with all kinds of little luxuries (the ONLY way to buy a used car in my opinion), like Bose Sound System, the crazy CVT transmission that lets you change from Automatic to paddle-on the wheel shifting, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Sunroof, and let's not forget the 17" upgraded Alloy Wheels! I LOVE THIS CAR! In fact, if I'm not careful, I'm going to find myself holding some speeding papers she's got such a sneaky Get Up and GONE performance. You will not regret purchasing this vehicle. My only complaint is the 21 mpg but I'm willing to look the other way for everything else my "Fiona" offers. (Yeah, I did. I named her Fiona. What of it?) Drive one, and I dare you not to fall in love too.

Bought used in 2011 and it's been very reliable

by 6'-4" tall driver from Orlando, FL | December 17, 2013

I bought this car from my Sister and Brother-in-Law as they were moving out of country. I have the base “S” model with no bells and whistles. It has been a reliable car, but there are a few things that my wife and I don’t like about it. My wife thinks it is uncomfortable when we take trips. I don’t think it’s that bad, but it could be better. I am 6’-4” tall and I fit in it very well, with plenty of headroom. I find it easy to get in and out of. My biggest complaint when I got it was the obstructed view behind the vehicle. You cannot see anything behind you unless it sticks up higher than 5 feet high. After backing into a car in a parking lot I finally broke down and installed a video display stereo and backup camera, which has made all the difference. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR WITHOUT A BACKUP CAMERA (or at least adding one yourself). The stereo on the base model was very week, so when I added this new HD Radio stereo/video system that issue was resolved as well. The CVT transmission has not caused me any problems, but it is very loud (whiny) at highway speeds. I just reached 60,000 miles and had the CVT transmission fluid changed, which is more expensive than a normal automatic transmission fluid change. Lastly, for a 4-cyclinder engine I was disappointed at the fuel mileage. In the city I only get around 22 MPG and 24 MPG on the highway. These days they make 6-cylinder engines that get batter fuel mileage than that. Overall, I am satisfied with this vehicle and like the fact that I sit up higher than a typical compact car, plus I have some storage area in the back when needed.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

by Tim M from HARTFORD, CT | September 23, 2013

THIS WAS THE BEST SERVICE I EVER RECEIVED FROM A CAR DEALERSHIP EVER. THANKS TO MIKE SCHWEIKERT AND HIS INCREDIBLE TEAM AT EXECUTIVE KIA IN WALLINGFORD. THEY TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME AND MADE SURE I LEFT WITH A BEAUTIFUL NISSAN ROGUE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SERVICE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

CVT problems

by NV Rogue from Nevada | October 9, 2012

The car has MAJOR CVT problems, we are curently on our 3rd replaced transmision in only 40K miles, dealer was always problem free and replaced under warranty but still, last replacement went bad after 10K. Did a lot of research online and lots of owners have same complaint. Also the gas gage went bad, a lot of vibration while driving, when driving in reverse the CVT has a lag when pushing the pedal making it hard to back up, speakers went bad, airbad sensor for passenger shuts off if you dont sit straight upright on the seat. Very poor quality car, never expected this out of Nissan, will be the last purchase from this brand. Had a 06 RAV4 and was trouble free for 5 years we owned before we replaced with this, BIG mistake

Meets all our needs.

by LGB from Anthem, AZ | June 10, 2012

We are retired senior citizens and this vehicle seems to meet allour needs for safety, comfort, ecomony, and on and off roadability. We just bought this vehicle and it is really fun to drive. It feels solid and responsive and it has enough gitty-up to get you in and out of tight spots when needed. We are planning a lot of long driving trips with it.

Great ride, low price

by Sweet ride, gas efficient vehicle enthusiast from Merced, CA | May 7, 2012

I love my Rogue. Crossover vehicle that looks great and rides better. Satisfied completely with my purchase.

Love it.

by Nissan Rogue from Connecticut | October 21, 2011

We love the Nissan Rogue. It's basic but comfortable, roomy, and affordable. The only downside is that you have to buy a gas cap lock as anyone can siphon gas if they want to.

Nissan is the best

by mano from | July 21, 2011

This is a great outstanding vehicle. I bought it used. The ride is very quiet. The cvt has a great feeling. mpg is just as good my old Toyota Rav4 which was a very small suv and was very noisy. The Rogue is bigger, roomier and a much better ride. Awd works very well in the snow. I average 20mpg mostly, but I have got up to 28mpg on road trips.

I love my new wheels

by Beet Mobile from KNOXVILLE, TN | May 6, 2011

Seating is comfortable. Sunroof is my favorite,it is always open. Ride is comfortable AWD. I love it

sporty looking

by crossover to a suv from Fishers In. | May 6, 2011

My wife loves this car she fills comfortable in it she had been driving a van so she said this her favorite car so far cause it fits her style