2009 Nissan Rogue

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Car Enthusiast from New York, NY | May 20, 2013

Most Reliable Car I've Owned Ever :D I Used This Car Everywhere And I Real Love This Car. This Is The Best Car I Ever Owned. :D

Rouge or Vouge?

by playtowinp from Whitestone,ny | December 13, 2012

Purchased car used nice style,good handling, not alot of pick up spped when needed remember a 4 cy. engine i feel like a rogue shouls be a 6 or 8 with the tough name. Great on gas i must say and for the most part a smooth ride. I feel the name is tough but relalize when you open the hood its more like i am driving a Vouge.

excellent dealer

by cj from south river,nj | December 1, 2012

very trust and amazing place to buy a car i recommend ,great cars and great place just check that out!!

Great value

by NHfamily from Belmont NH | July 24, 2012

We bought our 2009 Rogue SL used (may 2012) with 28000 miles. It has been a fantastic car so far. No problems, runs very quietly, and is very easy to maneuver. Trunk space is great, backseat is a little tight with 2 carseats. Leg room is good though. The front, because of the sloping design is lacking head room; tall passengers need to put the seat much farther back.

Perfect for me

by average joe from Phoenix, AZ | April 23, 2012

I'm a stay at home mom and my needs are pretty simple. I did want a car with good gas mileage, great reliability and sporty but comfortable for 4 people (at least). The car also needed to come with bluetooth, which this one did. I'm very happy with my purchase and feel that for the price it was an excellent buy. I also appreciated the overall experience of going through cars.com.

so far so good!

by car gal from wi | January 27, 2012

I have only owned my rogue for a week, but so far I really like it. It is the first suv I have owned and it was easy to adapt to it. Acceleration noise is a bit loud but once you get to speed it is fine. The seats and interior are comfortable. After looking at the RAV-4 and CRV, the rogue is a great small SUV for the money.

Car I've Least Enjoyed in My Long Lifetime

by Experienced but disabled old lady. from From Chicago, IL to Denver, CO | November 29, 2011

I bought this car new 2 years ago, mainly because I needed an AWD hatchback, got over-charged by dealer, and found the car, while it is a real "power-house" car on the highway, it was just too bulky and cumbersome for me in the city. Lacked: outside temp guage, took forever to warm up, and interior just so-so. I never knew how much space it was taking up, constantly scraping fenders, and running over corner curbs. Also, not so great mileage. After 2 years I got fed up with trying to handle it, and traded it for a 2011 (other make and model) (which I really love!)

Best Value SUV

by skipatrol from Buffalo NY | November 14, 2011

After leasing various Jeep models for over 10 years, deceided to downsize our SUV and after many test rides in competitor's models choose the 2009 Nissan Rogue. Loved the styling, the CVT transmission was unique (took a little getting used to), gas mileage was decent for an SUV (compared to the Jeeps) and overall it was a good little SUV. It also holds it's value. Turned the vehicle in 5 months early as a trade in and was credited with about $1400.00 above the lease closeout. I don't think that happens with most leases. We enjoyed a good experience with that Rogue.

great 4 the money

by grinderdogg from Northern Vermont | October 11, 2011

Gets good highway milage 30, city about 22. If u tow a 6x12 duel axle enclosed trailer...expect 11mph(dont recommend this cause its hard on the car. Only complaint is it gets confused on take offs now and then(sometimes to take off u have to floor it sometimes u don't. I'm blaming it on the CVT transmission. Oh and one other thing I absolutly hate is that you can't keep AWD locked in even when u hit the button. It desides when it wants to kick out....could b 60 mph, 40mph....it varies and upsets me off when I want to keep it engaged for snow cover road decents.

Great vehicle

by Love my Rogue from Great Falls, Montana | July 16, 2011

I bought this Rogue used with 23,000 miles. It is very comfortable. I have taken it on many long road trips with a bad back and never had pain. It has a sleek design and very nice interior. This is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. My only complaint would be no power when you need it to pass other cars on the highway. Also at times the keyless start won't work and I need to hunt my keys down, otherwise I love it and would recommend it everyone. The gas mileage is very good.