2010 Nissan Rogue

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Nissan Rogue 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Transmission problem ??

by Chris from mpls.,mn. | July 13, 2015

I to thought i had a transmission problem. The slippery road light came on then started have trany problems. Found a solution on a website saying to replace the brake switch(behind the brake peddle twist and pulls out) The next time i drove it i had severe trany problems.The car slowed way down had a burning smell,i stopped the car and restarted the problem got worse. I had the car towed to my dealer he put in a new brake switch and the car has ran fine since. I had got my brake switch from a car parts store and it was the wrong size i found out, so get yours from the dealer. The part is only $10. I truely had thought i to had a serious transmission problem. P.S. I didn't tell my dealer i had already changed the brake switch.

great car buying experience

by carlover from npr Florida | February 15, 2015

I went to nissan in new port richey and did not think I was going to get a car that day but thanks to the salesman Otto and his expertise in second chance finance, I drove out with my 2010 Rogue, oveall the most pleasant car buying experience and no nonsense! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to be blessed when buying a car!

worst car I've ever owned

by dissapointed from Manchester,NH | July 19, 2014

The Nissan rouge has transmission issues that Nissan cant seem to fix. My 2010 has already had 2 transmissions and now needs a third. Nissan does not stand behind their product. DO NOT BUY!

A Great Find

by Jemdesign from Hanover, PA | June 24, 2014

This is a great vehicle for anyone to have and I was lucky enough to purchase it before anyone else laid their eyes on it. It has All Wheel Drive and inner mechanisms that function to the fullest degree (this includes air conditioning, heaters, window washing/wiping, etc.). Plus the passenger doors come with Child Safety locks that work perfectly and a front mirror that provides an actual video recording of what lies behind the car whenever the vehicle is put in reverse. The Brakes and Steering run smoothly and both the head lights and brakes lights illuminate with no delays or dimming. Every day I find something new about the car I bought and each detail pleases me. There could not have been a better purchase that was as good as this.

doc fees are a sham

by wareagle from | February 7, 2014

great vehicle. Getting fleeced with dealer add ons and doc fees do nothing to keep me in the Nissan camp

Rides Smmoth

by Zoom..... from North Haven, CT | December 31, 2013

Love My Rogue and the Customer service at Executive Nissan in North Haven, Ct was beyond my expectations. Lauren that works at executive Nissan was very helpful and patient. please do not buy your Nissan / Jeep any where else...

Nice Upgrade from a 25 Year Old Jeep

by Former Cherokee Driver from Park City, UT | October 3, 2013

I wanted something to replace my aging and failing Jeep Cherokee. Improved fuel efficiency and having the same capability of hauling gear to the trails were my main needs. After over two months this car has worked out great. It handles great, the interior layout is good for the driver, has the capacity to haul my bikes, has good clearance and has even gotten to splash a muddy puddle. The CVT transmission makes the drive smooth. Now I have to watch out for speed traps, the drive is much smoother than I'm used to. The only things I miss are the tighter turning radius and the ceiling light in the back.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Beware

by Disguisted from Maitland, Fl | September 26, 2013

Nice vehicle, but beware of Bill Ray Nissan in Longwood, florida. After agreeing on a price they added $1400 fee for cash, trade or equity. Now cant seem to explain what it is! And $699 for administrative fee, making the car $2100 more that the negotiated deal. These fees were never mentioned

Bait and Switch

by Nissan Rogue from | February 5, 2013

Advertised 2010 Rogue for $6900 on cars.com,,,,come on guys....there is no such vehicle available out there.

Amazing car

by Vegas from New England | September 14, 2012

This car is awesome. Extremely Safe. -I came out of a 60mph T-Bone with only a sore hip. Comfort -I drive A LOT, Still Comfy. Performance -Better than anticipated. Value -Defiantly very happy with the choice and will be buying another one shortly. Reliability -No Issues. Other notes -Great in the Snow!