2010 Nissan Rogue

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Nissan Rogue 4dr AWD shown

Overall

worst car I've ever owned

by dissapointed from Manchester,NH | July 19, 2014

The Nissan rouge has transmission issues that Nissan cant seem to fix. My 2010 has already had 2 transmissions and now needs a third. Nissan does not stand behind their product. DO NOT BUY!

A Great Find

by Jemdesign from Hanover, PA | June 24, 2014

This is a great vehicle for anyone to have and I was lucky enough to purchase it before anyone else laid their eyes on it. It has All Wheel Drive and inner mechanisms that function to the fullest degree (this includes air conditioning, heaters, window washing/wiping, etc.). Plus the passenger doors come with Child Safety locks that work perfectly and a front mirror that provides an actual video recording of what lies behind the car whenever the vehicle is put in reverse. The Brakes and Steering run smoothly and both the head lights and brakes lights illuminate with no delays or dimming. Every day I find something new about the car I bought and each detail pleases me. There could not have been a better purchase that was as good as this.

doc fees are a sham

by wareagle from | February 7, 2014

great vehicle. Getting fleeced with dealer add ons and doc fees do nothing to keep me in the Nissan camp

Rides Smmoth

by Zoom..... from North Haven, CT | December 31, 2013

Love My Rogue and the Customer service at Executive Nissan in North Haven, Ct was beyond my expectations. Lauren that works at executive Nissan was very helpful and patient. please do not buy your Nissan / Jeep any where else...

Nice Upgrade from a 25 Year Old Jeep

by Former Cherokee Driver from Park City, UT | October 3, 2013

I wanted something to replace my aging and failing Jeep Cherokee. Improved fuel efficiency and having the same capability of hauling gear to the trails were my main needs. After over two months this car has worked out great. It handles great, the interior layout is good for the driver, has the capacity to haul my bikes, has good clearance and has even gotten to splash a muddy puddle. The CVT transmission makes the drive smooth. Now I have to watch out for speed traps, the drive is much smoother than I'm used to. The only things I miss are the tighter turning radius and the ceiling light in the back.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Beware

by Disguisted from Maitland, Fl | September 26, 2013

Nice vehicle, but beware of Bill Ray Nissan in Longwood, florida. After agreeing on a price they added $1400 fee for cash, trade or equity. Now cant seem to explain what it is! And $699 for administrative fee, making the car $2100 more that the negotiated deal. These fees were never mentioned

Bait and Switch

by Nissan Rogue from | February 5, 2013

Advertised 2010 Rogue for $6900 on cars.com,,,,come on guys....there is no such vehicle available out there.

Amazing car

by Vegas from New England | September 14, 2012

This car is awesome. Extremely Safe. -I came out of a 60mph T-Bone with only a sore hip. Comfort -I drive A LOT, Still Comfy. Performance -Better than anticipated. Value -Defiantly very happy with the choice and will be buying another one shortly. Reliability -No Issues. Other notes -Great in the Snow!

A great little SUV for the money

by Rogue2011 from New Jersey | February 28, 2012

We bought our 2011 Rogue in December of 2010. We've had it about 14 months now and I've put around 18,000 miles on it so far. I do a lot of driving for work, including major highways and also back roads. What we love about this SUV are the available options. The heated leather seats work great. Also the GPS works very well, although I wish the screen were a little larger. The bluetooth also is a great feature. The sunroof is fine except I agre with others that it should have a larger opening. As far as the looks of the vehicle, the interior is a little bland, yet everything you need is in easy reach. The controls on the steering column are easy to use. The Bose radio is also excellent. I think the exterior of the vehicle is pretty sharp compared to some of the other SUV's of this size. The cargo area in my opinion is decent, although could be a little larger. I realize this is not a mid-sized SUV, but I wish they made it a little higher and wider. Before we bought this, we considered the Murano but it was way overpriced in my view. Overall, we really enjoy driving this SUV. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a smaller SUV. I did not like the Honda CR-V or the Toyota Rav-4. For the money, you can't go wrong with this vehicle. That's just my two cents thrown in the mix.

great car

by my nissan rogue from queens | January 31, 2012

I have a 2010 Nissan rogue the car is excellent in any way runs great, very smooth easy to drive. Beautiful interior and reliability better than Honda Cr-v.

Featured Services for this Nissan Rogue