2012 Nissan Rogue

Available in 6 styles:  2012 Nissan Rogue 4dr FWD shown

Overall

Love the Car

by Good Value from Melbourne, FL | May 6, 2014

Love the car but the Nissan of Melbourne is the worst dealership. They turn customers away with the sales pitch. I went to get a car ready to buy and they spent more time trying to push me in a new car I didn't want then refused to work with me until I bought from another dealer and then I see online one week later they dropped the price to my range. Love the car, comfortable and good on gas, would never recommend the dealer...

Fill up with premium

by Yanks from | February 17, 2014

I don't know why they just don't tell everyone this car is premium only when I was filling with regular I was getting 13.4 mpg when I went to premium I was getting 15.7 mpg improvement but still not good thank god I do mostly high way driving I can't imagine if I did a lot of city

Safe Vehicle

by Larry from San Antonio, Texas | December 29, 2013

This automobile has been a life saver for my wife and myself. We got rear ended and very little damage was done to my Rogue, the other auto was almost totaled.. Our seat belts saved us from being killed. The car that hit us went under us and hit my back tires. The 2012 Nissan Rogue is by far One of the safest SUV'S on the road. I highly recommend this Nissan Products

Great Vehicle!

by Check Check from | November 11, 2013

This vehicle provides the comfort and reliability I've been looking for. The Rogue gives you the feel of a full size SUV, combined with the feel of a smaller car. This car is also very fuel efficient and great for traveling. I haven't had the car for a very long time but so far I love it! I also hear nothing but good things from my fellow Rogue owners. I'm a fan of Nissan to begin with and I definitely recommend!

Never buy another Nissan

by Average Jane from Austin, TX | November 4, 2013

I bought a 2012 Nissan brand new, worked fine for the first 6 months, then the problems began. First my transmission acts funny and like a comment from another reviewer, it is like it doesn't know what gear it needs to be in. They can never solve this issue. Then a few months later my ABS and VDC light starting coming on. After SEVERAL to the dealer, they finally replaced the sensor. Few weeks later, the lights were coming back on and now accompanied by my e-brake light. While driving on the highway, my acceleration just cut out!!! Later that trip my brakes starting acting up. DO NOT FEEL SAFE driving this car!

Shifter Issue

by Not Liking It from Calgary, Alberta | September 18, 2013

It's not so much the Rogue as Nissan that I have a problem with. This car is not at all good in winter unless you're willing to use the paddle shifters to get around. It also feels a little tippy going around corners. Very bad blind spots as well. My main issue is the shifter. In order to shift out of park I have to put a screw driver in the shifter override. Nissan doesn't know what's wrong with it and wants to charge me a ton of money to figure it out. Because of that won't be buying Nissan again.

Love this car

by Brandy from Crystal River, FL | August 14, 2013

I had a Nissan Altima 2010 before I traded it in for the Nissan Rogue 2012. I'm not a fan of SUV's but this Rogue blew me away. It's not to big but I do get the space I need. I loved my Altima but having 2 kids I felt I needed a little more space for the 4 of us. I really love the back up camera it has. Over all Nissan has won me over.

Great Buy

by daily iowa driver from Marshalltown Iowa | July 24, 2013

Where do you even start I bought my first Rouge in 2010 brand new was the 360* package and I loved it great gas mileage fun to drive back up monitor in the rearview mirror was very easy to use. Unfortunately I put 75,000 miles on it in 2 and a half years and had to trade it in and bought a 2013 special edition and let me tell you the new added standard features (drive computer, XM radio, fog lights and back up monitor in the radio) are great. I drive this daily round trip 80 miles and found if you go the speed limit or a little under you can get 30+mpg avg... if I had to complain about anything its the sport mode button location I've inadvertently pushed it on more than one occasion I love my Rouge and Nissan has won me as a loyal customer for life, My wife now drives an Altima and we fight over who drives what when going out of town or long trips. My son prefers the Rouge because his car seat is up higher and he can see more vroom vrooms while riding in the back.

Under Powered, Noisy, Steers Like a Blimp

by Iowa Pilot from Des Moines | June 6, 2013

I recently rented one these and can't believe how much of an effort it is drive this vehicle. Besides the care being grossly under powered the acceleration uneven and the transmission is brutal. When accelerating the transmission always seems to be unsure of what gear it needs to be in. At highway speeds the road and wind noise is worse than what it is in my truck. The brakes, although sufficient, have a mushy feel to them removing any confidence that I could stop quickly enough in an emergency. The fit and finish is adequate but is composed of a lot of thin cheap plastics. There are much better vehicles out there for the money. I would avoid this at all costs.

Enjoying my new car

by MollieH from Somerset County, NJ | March 4, 2013

Really enjoying my new Rogue. It is extremely comfortable and easy to drive. Even the base model has iPod connectivity built in which is very convenient.