2013 Nissan Rogue

Available in 6 styles:  2013 Nissan Rogue 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Rogue sv

by Leo from Ct. | March 22, 2015

We lease the car and the painting is weak(scracth) very easy and sometimes the cvt transmission failure when the car is cold. I'm not sure if i will buy when lease ends.

love/hate relationship

by bt from virginia | March 6, 2015

My Rogue fits me, my pocketbook and my driving style perfectly with a few exceptions. I only get about 19 mpg and it has no pick up at all. Oh well ...

Loving my Nissan Rogue

by Flakka from Bloomfield. NJ | January 15, 2015

Excellent service! I was looking for a vehicle with good gas mileage,safety features and affordable. I came in with an open mined looking for the right car. Salesman Irfan was the first to greet me. I told him what my needs were and he made it happen with no pressure. He showed me several options and I could not be more trilled with the my Nissan Rogue. Thank you.

Love this ride !!!!

by Allie from Philadelphia, PA | December 9, 2014

I love my Rogue !! I feel like I have definatly received value and more !!!! I would definatly recommend a test drive . Its both great for the family and the pocketbook !!

2013 Rogue Special Edition NOT SO SPECIAL

by Nissanist from Nova Scotia Canada | October 30, 2014

Had three Altimas ,loved them all. thought I would try the Rogue. Needed a Crossover to carry lots of stuff in the back, the 60/40 split rear fold down seats allowed me to do that. I test drove it, enjoyed the comfortable ride but wasn't fancy about the little back windows as it was difficult to see traffic with shoulder turns, but all in all was pleased with the performance. After 3 months the car started to drag. I felt like i was towing something heavy or dragging something under the vehicle. The gas mileage was horrible (325kms per fill up). Complained numerous times and finally they replaced the transmission after 6 months of ownership. They told me the car was overfilled with transmission fluid and that caused frothing and weakened the lubricating capacity. Everything since the transmission change has been better. the gas mileage has now improved to over 600kms highway per tankful. 1 month ago i noticed fluid under the vehicle,thought it was the air conditioning but no it is the transfer case seal in the transmission. Not impressed any more with this Nissan. I guess I should be thankful they have long warranties on their cvt transmissions. I wont buy another Rogue or recommend one to my friends. .

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Nissan Rogue

by Golfrangeguy from 28311 | October 5, 2014

Replaced Toyota Corolla because it was time. We needed a little more room. I had to bend down to enter the Toyota to prevent banging my skull! With this vehicle I do not. The Honda was thousands more for nothing more and I had a Nissan King Cab 4wd in 1985 and loved it so much I bought a new Titan 4wd full seating.

My 2013 Rogue

by FL Girl from New Smyrna Beach FL. | August 28, 2014

I was going to purchase a 2013 Juke took it for a test drive in the evening and the headlights gave me an illusion of them shining on me so I drove the Rogue and fell in love with. I get 30-34 miles highway and about 24 city could not ask for more. My only complaint is that you are not offered a third row seat. Tony Flint from Daytona Nissan made my purchase so easy he was great from the beginning with no pressure.

It's only been a month... But LOVE IT!!!

by Christian Todd from Highlands Ranch, CO | May 23, 2014

Granted I have only had the car for a month, but it is very nice new well-made good gas mileage and overall I feel very comfortable and satisfied in this vehicle. I would highly recommend it to a friend. I understand it's only been a month but if things change I'll be sure to update this review… I'm in Colorado and bought it Larry H. Miller Nissan and they have been very helpful before, during, and after the sale.... Stay tuned...

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by New Rogue Owner from Atlanta, GA | May 13, 2014

This is the worst car I've ever owned. It gets the worst gas mileage. I was promised 25-32. I get about 23 and that's driving no more than 65 miles per hour on the highway. Any higher than that you may get 17!! I've owned this (2014 Nissan Rogue Select) less than a week and I HATE it. I will be trading it in as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware

by B5HY23 from West Hartford, CT | March 26, 2014

Here is my story and hope give some people warnings. I owned a Maxima for 9 years. Although it was not problem free but I had 9 years of fun. I decided to get a small SUV as to celebrate my new born baby. Nissan was my first choice and they had just the Rogue roll out (2009). I was excited and went to Nissan dealership to quote the price. The negotiation process was horrible. Let’s focus on the car… After three months, the steering wheel started making noise. I bought the car back to the dealership. They said they would not fix my car because it was under warranty. They only fixed the cars for those who paid cash on Saturday, and Monday was not good either because they were always busy on Monday. So I took a day off and bought my Rogue back on Wednesday, sat there for a whole day (8 hours and I had lunch nearby subway). Did I mention their waiting area is dark and dirty? At the end of the 8 hours, they told me they had to order part so they could not fix my car. I had to take another day off to fix the steering wheel that was just three months old. Then I tried another Nissan dealership but they would not fix it and told me to bring back to the dealership where I bought it from. Should all Nissan dealerships honor the warranty??? Also I supposed to get free tire for life when I bought the car as a promotion from the dealership. I called once they said I did not do all the maintenance including oil change, so I automatically disqualified from tire exchanged for life. I have a Toyota also and free oil change for life. Never any question even they know I have not done major maintenance. Waiting are is nice and clean. Workers there are professional and very helpful. Yesterday I traded in my Rogue. Yes!!! Only 46K miles since I work close to home. I feel if I don’t trade in the car, it will be a money pit. Now I have an outback and wouldn’t be happier. Bye bye Nissan and never see you again.