2013 Nissan Rogue

Starting MSRP

Overall

My 2013 Rogue

by FL Girl from New Smyrna Beach FL. | August 28, 2014

I was going to purchase a 2013 Juke took it for a test drive in the evening and the headlights gave me an illusion of them shining on me so I drove the Rogue and fell in love with. I get 30-34 miles highway and about 24 city could not ask for more. My only complaint is that you are not offered a third row seat. Tony Flint from Daytona Nissan made my purchase so easy he was great from the beginning with no pressure.

It's only been a month... But LOVE IT!!!

by Christian Todd from Highlands Ranch, CO | May 23, 2014

Granted I have only had the car for a month, but it is very nice new well-made good gas mileage and overall I feel very comfortable and satisfied in this vehicle. I would highly recommend it to a friend. I understand it's only been a month but if things change I'll be sure to update this review… I'm in Colorado and bought it Larry H. Miller Nissan and they have been very helpful before, during, and after the sale.... Stay tuned...

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by New Rogue Owner from Atlanta, GA | May 13, 2014

This is the worst car I've ever owned. It gets the worst gas mileage. I was promised 25-32. I get about 23 and that's driving no more than 65 miles per hour on the highway. Any higher than that you may get 17!! I've owned this (2014 Nissan Rogue Select) less than a week and I HATE it. I will be trading it in as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware

by B5HY23 from West Hartford, CT | March 26, 2014

Here is my story and hope give some people warnings. I owned a Maxima for 9 years. Although it was not problem free but I had 9 years of fun. I decided to get a small SUV as to celebrate my new born baby. Nissan was my first choice and they had just the Rogue roll out (2009). I was excited and went to Nissan dealership to quote the price. The negotiation process was horrible. Let’s focus on the car… After three months, the steering wheel started making noise. I bought the car back to the dealership. They said they would not fix my car because it was under warranty. They only fixed the cars for those who paid cash on Saturday, and Monday was not good either because they were always busy on Monday. So I took a day off and bought my Rogue back on Wednesday, sat there for a whole day (8 hours and I had lunch nearby subway). Did I mention their waiting area is dark and dirty? At the end of the 8 hours, they told me they had to order part so they could not fix my car. I had to take another day off to fix the steering wheel that was just three months old. Then I tried another Nissan dealership but they would not fix it and told me to bring back to the dealership where I bought it from. Should all Nissan dealerships honor the warranty??? Also I supposed to get free tire for life when I bought the car as a promotion from the dealership. I called once they said I did not do all the maintenance including oil change, so I automatically disqualified from tire exchanged for life. I have a Toyota also and free oil change for life. Never any question even they know I have not done major maintenance. Waiting are is nice and clean. Workers there are professional and very helpful. Yesterday I traded in my Rogue. Yes!!! Only 46K miles since I work close to home. I feel if I don’t trade in the car, it will be a money pit. Now I have an outback and wouldn’t be happier. Bye bye Nissan and never see you again.

Love the color

by KRLS ROG from Richmond Va | March 17, 2014

We have not had a car payment for twelve years. Both of our cars have been paid for for twelve years. We have had them in and out of the shop for the last three years fighting that dreded car payment. We had a 1994 Toyota which we pretty much rebuilt it but it still was not reliable and then we had a 1999 Chrysler Sebring Convertable and pretty much every part on that has been replaced. We went looking for a reliable car that would be maintanence free with a warranty and we went to Sheehy Nissan in Richmond Va,after driving this car we fell in love

2011 Nissan Rogue brakes / rotors

by tnrogue from Lebanon, TN. | February 26, 2014

I bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue brand new. I have had to have the rotors and brakes worked on 3 times. Now out of warranty the brakes are making the whole front end shake like crazy when braking. I am in the process of filing a complaint with the consumer affairs dept about this issue. The car overall is great, but this issue is something you would not expect from buying the car new. I would not reccomend this car to anyone unless they want to constantly have to pay to have the rotors and brakes replaced! This is my third Nissan. The Maxima and Titan are great vehicles. Stay away from the Rogue!

So far my feelings

by ALF from cali santee | January 31, 2014

So far I have gotten good service from this car. The only problems I see about it are the camera for backing up, as if the sunlight is shining into the car across the screen you cannot see the screen and I must remove my sunglasses in order to see the screen clearly. Also I have not gotten the advertised mileage for the car. Which was 26 to 28 mpg hwy. I have done the math for miles and gas consumption and it turns out to be maybe 24 m.p.g. which is not bad, and this is a two wheel drive version. I guess I can't complain but I am concerned about the CVT as I have heard some complaints about that technology as of late. But we will see as time goes on if that proves to be a problem. I started out with a computer in the good old days 80's and if a lot of people had of threw up there hands and said they were not interested, computers would not be where they are today.

Best

by Katcruiser from Kauai | January 29, 2014

This vehicle is fantastic! Smooth riding, spacious, and reliable. Best investment for a vehicle. Averaging 30mpg. I will never buy a different vehicle again!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

No faith in this vehicle

by Normally a Nissan Fan from Ontario, Canada | January 22, 2014

When I first test drove the 2013 Rogue it was fantastic.....smooth driving and lots of get up and go. After owing it for 8 months I'm not so impressed. In the past month it has failed to start for me....due to cold weather. Apparently it needs to be plugged in all the time. The back hatch consistently gets plugged up with snow and eventually ice so that it does not open fully. Initially my mpg was incredible from my previous vehicle, however after 16,000 kms it now is giving me approximately the same mpg as my previous vehicle....this should not be happening with a new car. No impressed with this car and will not buy another one.

Great little SUV

by Commuter Mom from Colorado | January 4, 2014

I recently purchased a dealer demo with 8K miles. I LOVE this car! Considered the Toyota Rav4, Hyundai Tucson, and Subaru Crosstrek. "Almost" bought a Tucson, but couldn't reach a satisfactory deal on the sale price. The Crosstrek felt very "plastic" and plain to me on test drive, so I looked at the Murano, which was too pricey for my budget. Saw the Black Amethyst Rogue FWD with SL package on the lot and fell in love with it! I'm coming out of an '03 XTerra 4 x 4, so I was leery to lose the 4 wheel drive to the FWD, but had a good snow today and drove the Rogue and it handled like a little champ! Very pleased! Interior is snazzy, sleek and comfortable. Lots of bells and whistles. Exterior is polished and very stylish. The fact that it's purple (well, Black Amethyst to be exact...) seals the deal for me. I look forward to taking it out on a road trip this Spring! I only rated reliably and performance as 4's because it's too soon to form and informed opinion on those.