2014 Nissan Rogue

See Photos & Videos

Overall

We bought A Lemon

by NisLemon from Virginia Beach, VA | July 23, 2014

Our 2014 Rogue SL's digital ac control won't turn on when the vehicle is started we purchased it in June and since then it has been at the dealership 27 out of the first 40 days since delivery. Nissan has thus far been unable to fix the issue. Do not buy a 2014 Rogue! We are hard working people that were trying to provide a quality vehicle for our family and so far this experience has been a nightmare! The regional manufacturing rep for Nissan is involved, but they are still dragging their feet. Nissan of Chesapeake can not repair the Rogue while we are sitting back making payments and driving something much smaller and not comparable to our purchase. Again DO NOT PURCHASE A NISSAN!!!

The vehicle makes me smile

by Eleni from Vacaville California | July 22, 2014

I love my Rogue it drives well comfortable Ivan see well all around me I love having a cargo space The car buying experience was pleasant not the usual pressure filled negative experience. I am very happy with my purchase and pleased I found a reliable honest dealer Nissan of Vacaville Ca

Best Bang for the Buck

by Jerry from Syracuse from Syracuse, NY | July 19, 2014

My wife went looking for a small/mid SUV, with an emphasis on safety. Consequently, she only looked at IIHS top safety picks (the 2014 Rogue is one, the previous Rogue is not). While looking at another brand with blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, collision alert and rearview camera with cross-traffic alert, she happened to notice a sharp looking Nissan across the way (yes, it was a mega-dealer). It was a similarly equipped (loaded to the max) Rogue SL AWD that she took for a test drive and was sold. After two months and 2,500 miles, we are both impressed; zero defects, comfortable ride and fun to drive. I say we because I’ve put a few hundred miles on it. She likes all aspects of the Rogue, but is especially impressed with the 360 degree look around feature when parking in a garage at work, both for convenience and personal safety. I would prefer a more powerful engine, but in fairness, I am accustomed to my full size xCab 4X4 with a hefty V8 that will not go nearly as far on a gallon of gas. We just took the Rogue on a 260 mile trip and averaged 31.6 mpg (my measurement the old fashioned way, not the on-board computer, which like most, is optimistic). A loaded to the max Rogue is not cheap, but still several thousand less than other vehicles having comparable features. The last hurdle for total satisfaction is still months away (I hope). That will be an Upstate New York winter.

Best switch from a van!

by Mom On the Go from Columbia, MD | July 7, 2014

I really thought I wanted a Pathfinder. When my husband suggest I go a little smaller now that the kds are all grown and driving their own vehicles. I test drove the Rogue, which looks so much like the Murano and Pathfinder. I love, love love it. It rides like a car and sits up just high enough to make me feel like I'm in an SUV vs Crossover. The gas mileage is great and it is cozy yet quite roomy inside. I am soo glad I decided on the Rogue. I plan on driving this for quite a while.

My first SUV - picked a winner!

by Mike from White Plains, NY | June 23, 2014

I wanted an SUV because, as a weekend musician, I needed room for schlepping equipment. Comparison-shopped for awhile (Honda CR-V and Chevy Equinox were also in the mix) and finally decided that the Rogue would fill the bill. Roomy interior, plenty of cargo space for my stuff (even with the rear seats up!), smooth ride, decent gas mileage, comfortable seating, nice bells and whistles. Many co-workers were impressed enough that they are also looking into the Rogue. Would highly recommend this car.

My smart & beautiful 2014 Rogue SV!

by Rogue & Me: Forever Love! from Tucson, AZ | June 22, 2014

Love, love, LOVE my 2014 Rogue SV! After almost a year of deliberating and really thinking about my decision with contenders Cherokee, Murano, Rav4, and Crv in the mix, my heart kept going back to the 2014 Rogue! Such a beautiful car with great attention to detail! The drive is comfortably & überley smooth! I love the dash's easily accessible system info (tire pressure, fuel efficiency, etc.), the safety & camera features, easy maneuverability, AMAZING navigation, and the impeccably beautiful design... I just absolutely love my new Rogue and am 100% happy for my final decision!

Love it!

by Anniemae from Forney, TX | June 20, 2014

We love the look of the new Rogue. It is fun to drive and gets great gas mileage. Would definitely recommend!

Great Value

by Former Other Japanese Owner from Chattanooga, TN | June 12, 2014

Narrowed decision down to the Rogue and the Mazda CX-5. Nissan and Mazda dealers were located side-by-side, so I got to drive each within 15 minutes of each other. The CX-5 wins in most reviews I've read, but there really was no comparison. The Rogue CVT transmission has won me over. Once you get used to it's nature, it's actually better than the old. Nothing like all the negative reviews. Less moving parts means less heat. Dash info shows I'm getting 30.8 mpg combined with A/C running! I've already received many compliments regarding the styling. Most love music. So, why not include super sounding speakers in all new vehicles! They're not terrible, but could be better. So far, a great ride.

Eric was great!

by Venu from Manassas,Va | June 11, 2014

Eric made the process for me so easy, we already agreed on the price before I came in. The car was ready, gassed up, cleaned up. The experience was great! I recommend this dealer to all my friends and family.

I CAN'T WAIT!

by Kelly Leigh from Raeford, NC | June 2, 2014

I am currently driving a 2010 Nissan Versa S Hatchback that I purchased back in 2012 when my son was a baby. It was perfect for that time but now that my son is much bigger, the vehicle is becoming much smaller! (LOL) Although I will miss the wonderful gas mileage (40+MPG), we just needed more space! I did my research and fell in love with the 2014 Nissan Rogue. A dealership in Lumberton NC left me test drive one over the weekend and I fell even more in love, everything about this vehicle is perfect! However, that dealership was horrible at customer service when it came down to negotiating and paperwork- they wouldn't budge off MSRP. After working with several dealerships, I finally found a great dealership in Cary NC that has me at a payment and interest rate that works for me! However, apparently the Rogue Moon White with Charcoal interior is hard to find- they had to find one for me all the way in Virginia and it took over 2 weeks. It will be here Friday and I cannot wait to start driving and enjoying! I would recommend this car to ANYONE, its beyond amazing- Nissan did a great job with this one!