2014 Nissan Rogue

Starting MSRP

Overall

Most Enjoyable Vechicle I've Ever Owned

by Compact Car Owner Turned SUV Enthusiast from Rockville MD | August 13, 2014

Love the look, handling - great turn radius, hugs the road incredibly well around the corners. Smooth ride - good as a very nice full size sedan. Sound system good, back seat the best of any SUV, and we test drove 4 makes of SUV's. Roomy back seat that tilts back for passenger comfort and the entire back seat moves forward and backward. Cargo space impressive, love the ability to change the configuration and create two layers of storage. Love my Rogue!

Wow the best

by Judi from Plainfield illinois | August 12, 2014

This car is awesome. Have the sv with the premium package which has it all. Wanted the safety features with a cloth interior. The blind spot is fantastic the backup camera is all around the car and you can turn it on in front so you don't hit things in the garage. It lets you know if cars or people pass behind you when backing up in parking lots. The interior is classy and the ride is smooth and rides like a car. I got 34 mpg on the highway with my first trip brand new. Now with 1000 miles I get 27.7 in the city. I continue to be amazed and thrilled with this car. Also have dual temperature and a power lift gate that can be adjusted for height. It is extremely the computer like navigation cd radio etc like an iPad and can be done from the steering wheel. Can't say enough wonderful things about this car. Beats all the competition rav4 crv CSS and jeep

would not reccomend this vehicle to any one much l

by rick can pick from dyersburg,tennessee | August 12, 2014

we had a 2012 rogue a lot better vehicle we traded for the 2014 rogue. we have had to take it back to the dealer on several occasions. the windshield leaked. had to get a new windshield. mouldings were flopping had to be replaced. every time we drive this vehicle we hear a different noise. we are very disappointed with this vehicle. no more Nissan products for my family. going back to general motors .

Love my car

by Happy teen from South Carolina | August 11, 2014

I got this car because I'll be going to college soon and I love it. I test drove a couple similar vehicles like the Mazdacx5, but the interiors of the other cars pale in comparison to the rogue's; it is almost luxurious. I love the new design, the daylights, the comfy seats, the space, and for what I need the car is great. After having driven a lot of small SUVs, as soon as I got in the rogue and started driving I knew it was the one, so I'd say at least give this car a try before you make up your mind. It drives great, very stable, its a well made car that seems substantial unlike many others that I tried. I live in a small city and get about 25 mpg. I wanted the Juke at first because it was cute, but I love my car. My dad has an Altima and my mom has the Santa Fe and they both want my car. I'm lucky to have gotten such a great vehicle!

Hands down the best interior and exterior looking

by Buy a new car every 10 years from Severn, MD | August 8, 2014

We researched all small SUV'S and by far this one was so far ahead of everyone else its ridiculous. My wife is a honda person and it took every trick I had to get her to even look at other companies. She was so set on the Honda CRV. When we started looking at other companies she would either turn her nose up or wouldn't even take it for a test drive. When we saw the New 2014 Nissan Rogue she was in love and once we saw the inside she was down on one knee! I must admit its really nice, it has a lot of nice features. I just hope it is reliable as our last 4 Hondas and only time will tell. I hope this review was helpful

Great ride.

by Nissan man from Ohio | August 2, 2014

Got the car a a week ago out 2k miles on it and have been averaging 28-30mpg. SL AWD did great out on the dirt roads of southern ohio. Wife and daughter love the extras like roof. Bought it a Ron Marhofer Nissan paid 28500 for it. Worked with Brad and Scott Marhofer. Check out their website the prices can't and won't be beat. They are proud of being the largest plume nissan dealer in ohio. Apparently they sell to multiple states.

GREAT CAR!

by JP from Oklahoma City, OK | July 25, 2014

I have looked at seemingly every car on the market and stumbled upon an eye-catching add for this one. I got the family and premium package (which I think they need to make more of). For this car you get seating for up to 7 people, up to 33mpg and under $30,000. You can't beat that! I do have to note that the third row really couldn't hold a person larger than 125lbs and is probably really meant for kids, but it's there if you need it! The ride is so smooth and the seats have been designed to aliviate the pressure points through your legs and back. It really feels like youre driving on air! Turns are tight and traction is spot on. WAY TO GO NISSAN!

2010 Nissan Rouge- do not buy!

by Disappointed consumer from Manchester, nh | July 23, 2014

I purchased a rouge in 2010 and within the first 4000 miles the cvt transmission went. I figured I had gotten a faulty one, they replaced and now after 121,000 miles the cvt transmission has gone again! This time I went to Nissan and they said it would cost me $4000.! After doing some research I find that the cvt transmission has been nothing but trouble for many customers. Nissan even extended their warranty to 120,000 miles. As I am just over 1000 miles over this warranty I felt nissan would take care of the transmission , with this being the 2nd transmission failure!!! After calling the Nissan consumer dept, they offered me $1500 towards the repair with no warranty on the repair. Needless to say I am not a happy consumer! Until Nissan fixes their cvt issues and actually cares about the consumer, DO NOT BUY a Nissan!

We bought A Lemon

by NisLemon from Virginia Beach, VA | July 23, 2014

Our 2014 Rogue SL's digital ac control won't turn on when the vehicle is started we purchased it in June and since then it has been at the dealership 27 out of the first 40 days since delivery. Nissan has thus far been unable to fix the issue. Do not buy a 2014 Rogue! We are hard working people that were trying to provide a quality vehicle for our family and so far this experience has been a nightmare! The regional manufacturing rep for Nissan is involved, but they are still dragging their feet. Nissan of Chesapeake can not repair the Rogue while we are sitting back making payments and driving something much smaller and not comparable to our purchase. Again DO NOT PURCHASE A NISSAN!!!

The vehicle makes me smile

by Eleni from Vacaville California | July 22, 2014

I love my Rogue it drives well comfortable Ivan see well all around me I love having a cargo space The car buying experience was pleasant not the usual pressure filled negative experience. I am very happy with my purchase and pleased I found a reliable honest dealer Nissan of Vacaville Ca