2014 Nissan Rogue

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Tech Pkg

by EL from Lake Bridge, LA | July 27, 2014

Driving a 2014 Nissan Rogue SL Tech with panoramic moon roof. heated seats, navigation and blind spot warning. We are coming out a Jeep Liberty drove 12 years to another crossover being more upgraded with lots of bells and whistles. It is a solid crossover interior definitely worth price on paying something get on all available options as USB port, infotainment/Nissan connect system, HANDS FREE Bluetooth plus the body style would hip up price as well too because looks better than most smaller crossover like this one in its class. The trunk nice with Divide N Hide center for groceries and flowers probably a commute mom too will be best for your belongings. I am loving the Rogue its our favorite than most vehicles owned with better options and rides much better too than most vehicles we test drove in comparisons.

The best CUV ever

by Ronald from Birmingham, AL | July 27, 2014

I purchased a Rogue after driving my Altima with 118K miles for 8 years. I am getting better gas mileage trip computers detects 31.8 mpg. Its more comfort with better seat support and nice interior finishes ever. The Rogue rides real smooth, love handling gives me especially with more technical features include navigation and lane departure warning. New exterior style is upgraded more like a Infiniti rebadge except probably a hybrid model but its a Nissan being that its a cheaper CUV still have all luxurious on it better fit and finish materials. Overall I am very happy with the reliability on all my Nissans this will make my 5th Nissan vehicle want to drive the last one many miles liked rest of them.

Best CUV

by Granny's Rogue from Wernerville, PA | July 25, 2014

It was between Rogue and Buick Encore but since have a 6'5'' and 250Ibs husband thought he would be more comfortable sitting in the Rogue which does with no problems. I love this CUV it's best in nice options ever were includes navigation, Divide N Hide trunk, rearview backup camera, keyless, Bluetooth, SXM radio. Handles and rides real smooth its very quiet driving at 80 mph either freeway or highway. The LED lights and exterior seems more top of the line than on a CR-V or RAV4 being one of the bestsellers in class but Rogue is growing up there now or even more got few luxury to it. This was best decision choosing on a Rogue with every available option really loves the CUV on better fit and finish materials to new exterior style. I am pleased with purchasing a Rogue for both plus grandchildren too who takes rides sometime know they will be comfortably in rear seating.

Too early for negatives

by Mist from Logansport, IN | July 25, 2014

We bought our 2014 Rogue on July 1st and have been really happy since the first day bought off the lot. Option with SL Premium package navigation and Bluetooth. The ride on the Rogue is solid looks beautiful driving it on highways. Gas mileage as window sticker recommended getting is 31.4 mpg that's not bad being we drive long trips and using the A/C running. The seats are comfortable with (Zero gravity) though have cloth buckets heated seats was available on SL Premium package being a cheap CUV something with Subaru Forester, Mazda CX-5, Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4 its best in a better styling and tons new features ever on Rogue.

GREAT CAR!

by JP from Oklahoma City, OK | July 25, 2014

I have looked at seemingly every car on the market and stumbled upon an eye-catching add for this one. I got the family and premium package (which I think they need to make more of). For this car you get seating for up to 7 people, up to 33mpg and under $30,000. You can't beat that! I do have to note that the third row really couldn't hold a person larger than 125lbs and is probably really meant for kids, but it's there if you need it! The ride is so smooth and the seats have been designed to aliviate the pressure points through your legs and back. It really feels like youre driving on air! Turns are tight and traction is spot on. WAY TO GO NISSAN!

2010 Nissan Rouge- do not buy!

by Disappointed consumer from Manchester, nh | July 23, 2014

I purchased a rouge in 2010 and within the first 4000 miles the cvt transmission went. I figured I had gotten a faulty one, they replaced and now after 121,000 miles the cvt transmission has gone again! This time I went to Nissan and they said it would cost me $4000.! After doing some research I find that the cvt transmission has been nothing but trouble for many customers. Nissan even extended their warranty to 120,000 miles. As I am just over 1000 miles over this warranty I felt nissan would take care of the transmission , with this being the 2nd transmission failure!!! After calling the Nissan consumer dept, they offered me $1500 towards the repair with no warranty on the repair. Needless to say I am not a happy consumer! Until Nissan fixes their cvt issues and actually cares about the consumer, DO NOT BUY a Nissan!

We bought A Lemon

by NisLemon from Virginia Beach, VA | July 23, 2014

Our 2014 Rogue SL's digital ac control won't turn on when the vehicle is started we purchased it in June and since then it has been at the dealership 27 out of the first 40 days since delivery. Nissan has thus far been unable to fix the issue. Do not buy a 2014 Rogue! We are hard working people that were trying to provide a quality vehicle for our family and so far this experience has been a nightmare! The regional manufacturing rep for Nissan is involved, but they are still dragging their feet. Nissan of Chesapeake can not repair the Rogue while we are sitting back making payments and driving something much smaller and not comparable to our purchase. Again DO NOT PURCHASE A NISSAN!!!

The vehicle makes me smile

by Eleni from Vacaville California | July 22, 2014

I love my Rogue it drives well comfortable Ivan see well all around me I love having a cargo space The car buying experience was pleasant not the usual pressure filled negative experience. I am very happy with my purchase and pleased I found a reliable honest dealer Nissan of Vacaville Ca

Best Bang for the Buck

by Jerry from Syracuse from Syracuse, NY | July 19, 2014

My wife went looking for a small/mid SUV, with an emphasis on safety. Consequently, she only looked at IIHS top safety picks (the 2014 Rogue is one, the previous Rogue is not). While looking at another brand with blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning, collision alert and rearview camera with cross-traffic alert, she happened to notice a sharp looking Nissan across the way (yes, it was a mega-dealer). It was a similarly equipped (loaded to the max) Rogue SL AWD that she took for a test drive and was sold. After two months and 2,500 miles, we are both impressed; zero defects, comfortable ride and fun to drive. I say we because I’ve put a few hundred miles on it. She likes all aspects of the Rogue, but is especially impressed with the 360 degree look around feature when parking in a garage at work, both for convenience and personal safety. I would prefer a more powerful engine, but in fairness, I am accustomed to my full size xCab 4X4 with a hefty V8 that will not go nearly as far on a gallon of gas. We just took the Rogue on a 260 mile trip and averaged 31.6 mpg (my measurement the old fashioned way, not the on-board computer, which like most, is optimistic). A loaded to the max Rogue is not cheap, but still several thousand less than other vehicles having comparable features. The last hurdle for total satisfaction is still months away (I hope). That will be an Upstate New York winter.

Best switch from a van!

by Mom On the Go from Columbia, MD | July 7, 2014

I really thought I wanted a Pathfinder. When my husband suggest I go a little smaller now that the kds are all grown and driving their own vehicles. I test drove the Rogue, which looks so much like the Murano and Pathfinder. I love, love love it. It rides like a car and sits up just high enough to make me feel like I'm in an SUV vs Crossover. The gas mileage is great and it is cozy yet quite roomy inside. I am soo glad I decided on the Rogue. I plan on driving this for quite a while.